Looking far and wide for one of these.  Any one have one availalbe or any insight into how to obtain one?  Want to continue to protect my beautiful c120.  Unfortunately, my cover blew off of the way to the dock last weekend.

Thanks

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Ed,

Unfortunately, sun covers for the C-Series Classic MFDs (C70, C80, C120) are no longer available.  If searching the Internet for one of these covers you may want to use the part number R08030 in your search.

Best wishes.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Brian Domander replied to Brian Domander's discussion Setting up a new system
"Just one improvement on your idea I think: Rather than using a set of terminals, one could splice the ends of the converter cord wires to the original Seatalk wires, perhaps by solder to make sure they are secure and then put the double wire sets…"
1 minute ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Derek Hillen's discussion Raymarine ST7001+ Autopilot - service?
"The serial and model number picture is for the control head the ST7001, on the second picture the side of the drive, there is a white sticker with black letters and numbers that would give the model number and serial number of the mechanical linear…"
3 minutes ago
S Barnes posted a discussion

Updated Software - GPS Raystar 130 gone

After completing the 12.26 software update to my e127 & e125 I can not get them to discover the external GPS or transducer. The Sounder is working though. Everything else is working normal. The internal GPS will work and appears when searching for GPS devices. Radar array came up as well. I did a start up factory reset and also one from the menu to avoid issues like ip conflicts. I followed the same procedure I have done (as per Raymarine instructions) on the last dozen or so updates. Not…See More
16 minutes ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Tom Winegar's discussion ST50+ wind instrument transducer nmea 2000 converter
"Can not be done between manufacturers masthead units."
16 minutes ago
Profile IconEd Damm, Dauvillier, guillermo serra and 6 more joined Raymarine Technical Forum
17 minutes ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Lothar Taylor's discussion i70 integration / setup with ITC-5
"Anytime, contact us with any further questions."
18 minutes ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Lawrence's discussion A22012 replacement
"A22012 is a ST60 Wind System, the mastheads used in the system overlapped to be more specific for you. OK, there is a service kit for the older cylindrical masthead part number E28081, it consists of the vane and cups replacement. "
38 minutes ago
Casey Stokes replied to Casey Stokes's discussion Replacement GPS antenna/receiver
"Thank you very much for the quick reply. One last question, I can hook up the 130 as diagrammed, and then leave the rest hooked up over seatalkhs?"
1 hour ago
david greene replied to david greene's discussion lighthouse sd micro preloaded
"Ok I have been also posting in the Multifunction Forum but I think this is a better forum for my issues. As I think the a75 is operating fine. The problem was learning how to get the Vector Chart to show. I was able to get the Vector chart to…"
2 hours ago
S Barnes replied to S Barnes's discussion 24" HD Raydome - trouble getting good returns on smaller targets
"Problem solved. Upgraded both boats to the 12 kw 4' open array. Night and day difference"
6 hours ago
david greene replied to david greene's discussion lighthouse charts and A75
"OK thinking about it, Great Lakes has multiple charts for lake huron i think what I did and confirm this is what happens if you + in on a sectional chart when you get to it's boundry you need to - out and + in on the next chart over. Or in Lake…"
10 hours ago
Tom Winegar replied to Tom Winegar's discussion ST50+ wind instrument transducer nmea 2000 converter
"Thanks for the reply. I actually think it's a ST50 not the plus and I'm guessing that doesn't make a difference. I was hoping that connecting it to my Garmin GPS would not require me to buy a new instrument. "
10 hours ago
Derek Hillen replied to Derek Hillen's discussion Raymarine ST7001+ Autopilot - service?
"I was on the boat today and took some photos (3 attached). The last one has the serial and model numbers. On the units themselves it only says "Raymarine Type 2." They were installed in 2002 and have worked flawlessly since then. The…"
13 hours ago
Bill Ehlke replied to Bill Ehlke's discussion HD Digital Radar not starting when system is powered on
"The only options that are allowed are "Scanner Setup" and "Range Rings".  All options are visible, but pressing the up and down keys only highlights those two options. The "Select Scanner" option is bypassed until…"
14 hours ago
david greene replied to david greene's discussion lighthouse charts and A75
"Ok went back used + button seems to have worked somewhat only parts of lake huron were showing as i scrolled south it eent back to sat view"
14 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to david greene's discussion lighthouse charts and A75
"David, The MFD appears to be reading data from the chart card as evidenced by the description NOAA Vector.  Did you then use the "+" (Range In) feature to range the chart in until detailed cartography was displayed?"
14 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service