Looking far and wide for one of these.  Any one have one availalbe or any insight into how to obtain one?  Want to continue to protect my beautiful c120.  Unfortunately, my cover blew off of the way to the dock last weekend.

Thanks

Views: 35

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Ed,

Unfortunately, sun covers for the C-Series Classic MFDs (C70, C80, C120) are no longer available.  If searching the Internet for one of these covers you may want to use the part number R08030 in your search.

Best wishes.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Ray Dunn updated their profile
11 minutes ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Felipe Muniz Santos's discussion Remote keyboard
"Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Felipe, While it is possible for to use a RMK-9 to power OFF a paired MFD, it is not possible to use a RMK-9 to power ON a paired MFD."
23 minutes ago
Robert replied to Robert's discussion S3 Course Computer with ST7001+ control head?
"Got it. Thanks! :)"
35 minutes ago
Profile IconAlex Zehnder, Vladimir, Alan Wells and 13 more joined Raymarine Technical Forum
41 minutes ago
Larry Witty replied to Larry Witty's discussion Radar images/echos not appearing on C70
"Thanks. I am in the process of purchasing a replacement RADOME, model #M92650-S and will send the current RADOME in for service (need a second RADOME, purchasing a new boat with Classic E-120 with no RADOME, so need an extra!). Will the cables be…"
1 hour ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Maurice Colontonio's discussion AIS Problems with Version 11.26 on an E125 Touch Screen
"Maurice, See message sent to you."
1 hour ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Bob Thompson's discussion EV200 Evolution Autopilot
"Bob, Mobile devices running Raymarine's RayView, RayRemote, or RayControl apps will be able to view the screen image of the MFD which they have connected wirelessly to.  Mobile devices running Raymarine's RayRemote, or RayControl apps…"
1 hour ago
Felipe Muniz Santos posted a discussion

Remote keyboard

Good morning,I got a system with E95 and E97 if i paired one remote multifunction display keypad RMK-9 with 2 displays is it possible I turn off and turn on the MFDs?There is a setup to do?I paired but i can't turn on and turn off the display with the remote multifunction display keypad RMK-9.Thanks.See More
1 hour ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to shawn oshea's discussion problem with dragonfly 7
"Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Shawn, Should the electrical connections to the circuit supplying Dragonfly with not be intermittent and should the batteries be fully charged, and should Dragonfly have been purchased less than 30 days ago,…"
2 hours ago
shawn oshea posted a discussion

problem with dragonfly 7

I just purchased a really nice Raymarine dragonfly 7. I really enjoyed the unit for a couple trips on the lake until it randomly started going to a black screen (no errors or warnings), then after a period of time it comes back to life. Checked power and it is rock solid to spec.How do I get Raymarine tech support since I bought this on Amazon and they told me to get ahold of MFR tech support since I want to keep this unit.It really works sweet when it works. Please Advise what I need to do to…See More
2 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Robert's discussion S3 Course Computer with ST7001+ control head?
"Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Robert, The ST7001+ and ST7001 are drop-in replacements for one another, differing only in the style of their fascias ... ST7001+ facia corners feature rounded vs squared edges to match the ST60+ Instruments."
2 hours ago
Alan Wells posted a status
"Can I plot routes on my laptop and then load the routes on to my chartplotter I have a c97 multi function chartplotter at the helm."
3 hours ago
Robert posted a discussion

S3 Course Computer with ST7001+ control head?

Greetings,I have the S3 Course Computer with the ST7001 control head. The ST7001 has become sun- and water-damaged and needs to be replaced.I am having a hard time finding a replacement ST7001, however the ST7001+ is available.Can the ST7001+ be used to replace the ST7001 with the S3? Any interface differences?Thank You!RobertGrenada, W.I.See More
3 hours ago
John Young left a comment for Gareth Reeves
"Do you have the 4000 or 5000?  Not sure the 5000 is the same (I think it will work with the 4000).  I have been seeing the 4000 anywhere from 300(used) to 500(new).  THere is a complete 4000+ package on ebay at 500 right now..…"
4 hours ago
Lee Jacobsen replied to Julio's discussion ev200 simrad hdl2000
"Hello, Please note my comment and question of June 21.  I would really appreciate some feedback on this. In the meantime, I have gone ahead and purchased an ACU400 "just to be safe" and because of the reply to the initial question in…"
4 hours ago
Maurice Colontonio replied to Maurice Colontonio's discussion AIS Problems with Version 11.26 on an E125 Touch Screen
"Dear Moderator: I sent my AIS650 unit back to Raymarine as per your recommendation. Raymarine repaired it and sent it back to me stating that it had a problem and was repaired. I had the technicians at Annapolis Yacht Sales reinstall it and there is…"
12 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service