Looking far and wide for one of these.  Any one have one availalbe or any insight into how to obtain one?  Want to continue to protect my beautiful c120.  Unfortunately, my cover blew off of the way to the dock last weekend.

Thanks

Views: 35

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Ed,

Unfortunately, sun covers for the C-Series Classic MFDs (C70, C80, C120) are no longer available.  If searching the Internet for one of these covers you may want to use the part number R08030 in your search.

Best wishes.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Alain Cote replied to Alain Cote's discussion C90W is Multiple Data Sources compatible?
"or Bookhouse multiplexer? or other?"
1 minute ago
Alain Cote replied to Alain Cote's discussion C90W is Multiple Data Sources compatible?
"maybe MiniPlex-2 series from ShipModul can help me?"
6 minutes ago
"Thanks moderator, I understand your point that my "now old" C90w MFD is not MDS compatible but I'm looking for a solution here. Can a multiplexer be used for filtering data from different sources and send only the sentence you want to…"
12 minutes ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Alan Brown's discussion Transducer selection with 11.26 update
"Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Alan, Please verify that you have secured the transducer locking ring to the e127 MFD's transducer port.  If so, then verify that you have performed a Factory Reset operation as well as a DSM…"
17 minutes ago
Lothar Taylor replied to Lothar Taylor's discussion E-Classic Networked Displays Integrated with RS-130 GPS Sensor
"Hmmm. I am seeing the following: at initial power up, the system shows 8-10 satellites In Use, 1-2 in Track status and typically 1-3 in Search status. HDOP is usually 0.8 - 1.0. Then after a few minutes all the In Use stations transition to Track…"
50 minutes ago
Profile Iconshaun wilcox, Brian blair, Dan Blankstrom and 8 more joined Raymarine Technical Forum
56 minutes ago
Forrest Johnson-Willis replied to Forrest Johnson-Willis's discussion Best all-around fishfinder transducer for c97 MFD for deepwater (HAWAII) performance
"OK , Thanks ! Hopefully all questions I have in the future will be just as EASY !!I'll send FISH pics ! "
1 hour ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Alain Cote's discussion C90W is Multiple Data Sources compatible?
"Alain, Unlike the latest generation of Raymarine MFDs, the C-Series Widescreen MFDs have no user interface options permitting the user to select between SeaTalkng/NMEA 2000 sources of data."
1 hour ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Forrest Johnson-Willis's discussion Best all-around fishfinder transducer for c97 MFD for deepwater (HAWAII) performance
"Forrest, Should the bottom 100 ft, of the water column be where the fish of interest are located, then you would indeed configure the zoom feature as you have indicated. "
1 hour ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Richard Scarinzi's discussion C70 to E series upgrade.
"Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Richard, The following MFDs should be considered given the dimensional constraints provided: a95, a97 (9.8" x 7.5") - feature two Network ports e7, e7d (9.17" x 5.67") - feature one…"
1 hour ago
"Serious, and nothing else can be done at the network and/or MDF level?"
2 hours ago
Forrest Johnson-Willis replied to Forrest Johnson-Willis's discussion Best all-around fishfinder transducer for c97 MFD for deepwater (HAWAII) performance
"Thanks for that info , sounds like the B744V is what I'll probably go with ! Am I correct in assuming I should zoom to a 100ft or so water column when the bottom drops out so the fishfider would still be useful ??"
2 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Forrest Johnson-Willis's discussion Best all-around fishfinder transducer for c97 MFD for deepwater (HAWAII) performance
"Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Forrest, The internal ClearPulse sounder circuitry found in some a/c/e-Series MFDs is limited to 600W and may be directly interfaced to the transducers found here.  ClearPulse sonar compatible thru-hull…"
2 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Jeremy Westerman's discussion i60 Wind compatible with a ST60 and C-80 installation?
"The ST60 product line has been discontinued and is no longer available.  The current i60/i50 instrument displays are a direct replacement and will work via Seatalk with the existing equipment on your vessel."
2 hours ago
Forrest Johnson-Willis posted a discussion

Best all-around fishfinder transducer for c97 MFD for deepwater (HAWAII) performance

Hi All, I recently purchased a c97 MFD with built-in sonar and was wondering what transducer would be best suited for Hawaii's deep water that is plug & play for this unit.I mainly need good depth & temperature reading performance. Thanks a lot ,  WoodmanSee More
2 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Alain Cote's discussion C90W is Multiple Data Sources compatible?
"Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Alain, MFD designs prior to the currently offered a/c/e/gS-Series MFDs do not feature support for multiple data sources.  When using one of these older MFD designs, care must be taken to ensure that only…"
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service