Looking far and wide for one of these.  Any one have one availalbe or any insight into how to obtain one?  Want to continue to protect my beautiful c120.  Unfortunately, my cover blew off of the way to the dock last weekend.

Thanks

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Ed,

Unfortunately, sun covers for the C-Series Classic MFDs (C70, C80, C120) are no longer available.  If searching the Internet for one of these covers you may want to use the part number R08030 in your search.

Best wishes.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Underway - Raymarine, US replied to John M Busciglio's discussion ST1000+ ST2000+ Autopilot PARTS needed
"Anytime, contact us with any further questions."
10 minutes ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Steve Yama's discussion SPX - 10 Smartpilot Commissioning Problems
"Understood.  Let us know the outcome."
11 minutes ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to brian's discussion disappearing autopilot rudder reference display on standby
"Yes, those numbers do point toward the rudder reference unit.  The replacement part number is M81105.  Let us know if there are any further questions."
20 minutes ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Andrew Walther's discussion ST1000 with I60 Wind
"Are the i50/60/70 instruments onboard?  How are they connected, through a Seatalk NG backbone?"
27 minutes ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to John's discussion Best Location of EV-1 Sensor Core?
"Anytime, contact us with any further questions."
28 minutes ago
Eric West posted photos
30 minutes ago
fireman_bob posted a discussion

C80 interface to Ray55

I'm trying to connect a Ray55 to a C80 and from research on this forum, it appears there's many options. My GPS is a Raystar 125. I would like to keep it simple and I believe there are 2 simple options:1) Raystar 125 to C80 via seatalk (red and green in 125 cable connected to red on seatalk cable. Raystar125 in seatalk mode). NMEA in/out connection from C80 to Ray55 NMEA out/in. This requires the additional NMEA cable from the c80. Question: do I need to configure anything in the C80 to use…See More
31 minutes ago
Handyman posted a discussion

418 Digital Radar below my TV antenna

I'm looking for somewhere to mount my Shakespeare 2025 TV antenna.  I really like the convenience of the self-leveling stern pole-mount for my Raymarine 418 radar.While looking at a high performance, round-the-world racing boat at a boat show last year, I noticed that they had a fancy TV antenna mounted directly on top of their Raymarine Radar unit.  I was not able find anyone at the time that was able to provide any details on it.Would mounting a small, light TV antenna directly on top of my…See More
31 minutes ago
Noel A Spalding posted a discussion

SR50 system activation

Morning;I have a 2007 C120 and an older C70. I usually use the C70 as a dedicated fishfinder display in cabin. My SR50 is connected with a green blinking light "normal operation" after the 1-minute start amber. It has a Y-cable and seems all correctly connected. I was going through the Sirius Installation Guide and on page 18, System Activation point 1, I am stuck. I can't  "open a weather application page" on either chartplotter. Both have v5.16 installed (Not the far East version). I have a…See More
31 minutes ago
Mike. Deto posted a discussion

CP 370 sounder

Just a quick note to give some feedback on the new sounder.Had a Hungarian DSM300G that worked very good.Got the 370 installed about 3 weeks ago.We have used it for 10 charter trips covering about a hundred miles a day.We have used it in flat calm seas and a few days of rough slop.Been impressed with the overall performance.Similar to a good DSM.. but better. There are some things I would tweak, but very good.We only fish the Gulf of mexico to 170ft...shallow.We fish for grouper and snapper on…See More
31 minutes ago
Profile IconMike, John Barnard, Ramon Venegas and 16 more joined Raymarine Technical Forum
31 minutes ago
Andrew Walther posted a discussion

ST1000 with I60 Wind

Hello,Last season I purchased I50/I60/I70 instrument pack.I''m interested in ST1000 Tiller Autohelm and was wondering if this could interface with I60 instrument to hold apparent wind angle.If so - are there any guidelines for the connection?Thanks!AndrewSee More
31 minutes ago
Robert henley posted a discussion

Upgraded my Lighthouse software and now my e7d can not find my transducer

I upgraded my e7D to the latest version 13.x.  After upgrading, my e7d can not find my transducer.  It searches, but never finds.Any suggestions?RobertSee More
31 minutes ago
Roy Cadman replied to Roy Cadman's discussion c97 trip reset
"Thanks - my confusion was trying to reset the trip from the p70 as this is where I have trip and log displayed "
2 hours ago
Edwin Flynn replied to John M Busciglio's discussion ST1000+ ST2000+ Autopilot PARTS needed
"Thank you for that information."
6 hours ago
Steve Yama replied to Steve Yama's discussion SPX - 10 Smartpilot Commissioning Problems
"Okay will let you know how it goes in a couple of weeks.  Unfortunately the weather is not good this weekend."
8 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service