Looking far and wide for one of these.  Any one have one availalbe or any insight into how to obtain one?  Want to continue to protect my beautiful c120.  Unfortunately, my cover blew off of the way to the dock last weekend.

Thanks

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Ed,

Unfortunately, sun covers for the C-Series Classic MFDs (C70, C80, C120) are no longer available.  If searching the Internet for one of these covers you may want to use the part number R08030 in your search.

Best wishes.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

walt hoover replied to walt hoover's discussion Pathfinder display sizes
" "
7 minutes ago
Harry Trout posted a discussion

c-map charts

I just bought a used sailboat and it has an Autohelm ST50 Navcenter at the inside Nav Station that uses the old C-Map cartridges and an Autohelm Navcenter 600 Chartplotter that uses C-Map NT C-cards in the cockpit. They are both connected to all the other electronics using Seatalk. I am having trouble locating the C-Map Cartridges for the ST50 for the area that I am going to be sailing. Does anyone know of a good source for these cartridges? Also,  if the two units are hooked up through…See More
7 minutes ago
walt hoover replied to walt hoover's discussion Pathfinder display sizes
" "
21 minutes ago
Tom M posted a discussion

Raydata M78879 Tridata display

The display on my 1998 Tridata no longer works, and I read where it can be replaced by an ST60 or ST60+.  I also have a Raytheon chartplotter and radar, and use the Tridata mainly for Depth info. If I install an ST60+ 'Depth Only' unit, will there be any problems with the chartplotter or radar because of the different functionality of the ST60?  Also, are there any wiring or connector adaptations needed to replace the Raydata unit with the ST60?  Thanks!See More
2 hours ago
Peter Wesner replied to Peter Wesner's discussion Dragonfly Problem - Can't Find Bottom
"It's an outboard so I will connect to the negative post.  I'll let you know if there are any further issues.  Thanks."
2 hours ago
jeff willis posted a discussion

st50 tridata transducer

Hello,I purchased a 1995 boat with a ST50 Tridata display.  Depth works fine but need to know what compatible speed transducer is available?Thanks,JeffSee More
3 hours ago
Profile IconTom M, Len Birner, Deac Manross and 20 more joined Raymarine Technical Forum
3 hours ago
NKO, Raymarine, US replied to James Johnston's discussion Connecting rudder angle display to sender
"Hi James,  The Z102 display you are describing seems to be a repeater only display. Usually there should be three wires on the back, two for SeaTalk (3 pin connectors) and one for the Rudder Reference Transducer.  That being said, if you…"
3 hours ago
Gary Howe replied to Gary Howe's discussion HS5 Network Switch Installation
"Okay, I see. Do you know if Furuno or Lowrance network devices will work with raymarine devices?  I have no other option for a switch as raymarine does not fit my installation."
3 hours ago
fireman_bob posted a discussion

Radar Dome is yellow. How to refurbish?

Hi, I've got a 2kW radar dome (M92650-s) on my boat that's yellowed and I would like to refurbish or replace the housing. Can I paint this and if so, what type of paint do you recommend? Also do you offer replacement advertising (Raymarine stickers)?Alternatively is a replacement housing available for this unit? If so, how much are they?Thanks,BobSee More
3 hours ago
Richard Hodges posted a discussion

Dragonfly temp adjustment

I have the new dragonfly and anxious to try it out fishing.  It has a temp sensor in the transducer and the temp is displayed on many screens.  Question: how does one adjust or correct the temp?  It appears to be close but not correct. I cannot find any screen thatnwill allow me to adjust the temp.  I need to raise the displayed temp by a half degree.  Anyone know how?  Am I missing something?  ThanksSee More
3 hours ago
Len Birner replied to Thomas Thomson's discussion Several Auto Pilot related questions...
" "
3 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Rob Weil's discussion Water stains on Screen
"Noted."
3 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Matthew Henning's discussion Pathfinder RL-70 vs RL-70c
"You're welcome."
3 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Gary Howe's discussion HS5 Network Switch Installation
"Gary, Raymarine products are environmentally tested (i.e. temperature, shock, water, etc.) in the orientation specified.  While the product would be expected to function in a shop environment in other orientations, performance onboard the…"
3 hours ago
NKO, Raymarine, US replied to Frederico Lopes's discussion TackTick nmea interface to improve signal
"Hello Frederico,  If the problem is reception, then either the devices are to far from the wind transmitter or the wind transmitter has an issue and needs to be serviced or you could add the T221 Wireless Mast Rotation Transmitter."
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service