Looking far and wide for one of these.  Any one have one availalbe or any insight into how to obtain one?  Want to continue to protect my beautiful c120.  Unfortunately, my cover blew off of the way to the dock last weekend.

Thanks

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Ed,

Unfortunately, sun covers for the C-Series Classic MFDs (C70, C80, C120) are no longer available.  If searching the Internet for one of these covers you may want to use the part number R08030 in your search.

Best wishes.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Michael S Fitz replied to Michael S Fitz's discussion Type 300 Computer Replacement
"OK, finally got down to the boat - it's a Type 2 12V pump. The pump clearly works fine - it moves the rudder from hard starboard to hard port in about 15 seconds."
17 hours ago
gene dennis replied to gene dennis's discussion st50+ wind instrument replaced by i60
"Sorry, misunderstanding.  I need to know how to connect the second seatalk 6 pin cable to my second 3 pin connector r,y,bare wires "
19 hours ago
Profile IconMark Butterworth, Duane Ruby and laurent petit joined Raymarine Technical Forum
20 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to gene dennis's discussion st50+ wind instrument replaced by i60
"Yes, the ST50+ Wind instrument display has three connectors,  two Seatalk connectors and one Masthead connector.  If you cut off the masthead connector that connects to the masthead connector on the back of the ST50+ display, you will find…"
21 hours ago
gene dennis replied to gene dennis's discussion st50+ wind instrument replaced by i60
"That's a relief.  Going back to the first discussion, I understand I can connect the i60 seatalk on one side by identifying R<Y<bare on the flat connecter.  The other seatalk connector is  a 6 pin to 6 pin cable.  My…"
22 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to gene dennis's discussion st50+ wind instrument replaced by i60
"Actually, the reason the ST50+ masthead will not work is only in the circuitry within the masthead (Arm, vane and cups) and the current masthead will fit on the ST50+ masthead base.  So you won't need to change any of the wiring in the…"
22 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Toby Heyring's discussion waypoint password lock? e series
"You're welcome."
23 hours ago
laurent petit replied to Toby Heyring's discussion waypoint password lock? e series
"  Thank you for the answer."
23 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Toby Heyring's discussion waypoint password lock? e series
"Laurent, Raymarine has not yet introduced a waypoint/route/track locking feature within software for the a/c/e/gS-Series MFDs."
23 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Tom Falck's discussion Pin out from Raynet to RJ45
"Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Tom, You may want to consider returning the radar scanner and its cable for a separately purchased radome and cable. It is recommended that Digital Radar Cable not be cut.  Doing so may void your…"
23 hours ago
Tom Falck posted a discussion

Pin out from Raynet to RJ45

What is the pin out / wire colors for the Raynet digital radar cable? Is there a schematic available?I am installing an RD418HD radar, A78, and e125 on my sailboat. I have an existing SeaTalk HS switch.The cable that came with my radar is much longer that required to reach the SeaTalk HS switch. I would like to shorten and replace the Raynet connector with an RJ45. I would like to add an RJ45 to the remaining excess cable with the Raynet connector to use for one of the chart plotters.What color…See More
yesterday
laurent petit replied to Toby Heyring's discussion waypoint password lock? e series
"Hi, Has the waypoint password lock feature been added since ?, for new e-series MFD with updated lighthouse II (v12.26)? Thank you, Laurent "
yesterday
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Phil Clements's discussion CP-200 module install question
"You're welcome."
yesterday
Phil Clements replied to Phil Clements's discussion CP-200 module install question
"That helps! I'll proceed with the install and hope I get enough separation. If I need more separation than what the starboard tab allows, I'll have another tab welded inboard of the factory tab. :-)"
yesterday
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Phil Clements's discussion CP-200 module install question
"Phil, Q1 - Does it matter which way I arrange transducers on my starboard tab, i.e., CPT-100 inboad/CPT-200 outboard or other way around? A1 - Per the prior response, Raymarine has not specified any distances to separate transom mounted transducers…"
yesterday
Phil Clements replied to Phil Clements's discussion CP-200 module install question
"I have transducer mounting plates (tabs) welded to my hull, they are visible in the "rearview" picture. No holes are drilled through the transom, only the transducer mounting plate (or tab). The tabs are specifically for mounting…"
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service