Looking far and wide for one of these.  Any one have one availalbe or any insight into how to obtain one?  Want to continue to protect my beautiful c120.  Unfortunately, my cover blew off of the way to the dock last weekend.

Thanks

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Ed,

Unfortunately, sun covers for the C-Series Classic MFDs (C70, C80, C120) are no longer available.  If searching the Internet for one of these covers you may want to use the part number R08030 in your search.

Best wishes.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Terry Ney and Richard Renner are now friends
44 minutes ago
Richard Renner replied to Richard Renner's discussion ST 6001 Autohelm Autopilot
"So I bought a new computer replacement and tested the motor unit --works fine for Navtronics. .switched the power and motor cables ..no help...checked the voltage at the computer. .fine! Thinking the control head has to be the possible culprit. Any…"
1 hour ago
Russell Baine replied to Russell Baine's discussion Inaccurate Speed Transducer
"I applied the updates listed above and results are the same for the speed instrument.  I motored at 5 kts according to the GPS and the speed varied from 2 kts to 14 kts.  Does the depth and temp working mean the speed transducer is…"
7 hours ago
martin raphael replied to martin raphael's discussion Distant targets not displayed
"OK, I checked the system settings and before doing anything the number that it reported matched what you sent: 040200.01.10.03 Nonetheless, I went ahead and reinstalled both sets of software and the system behaved as described, with the correct…"
7 hours ago
William Shaproski replied to William Shaproski's discussion ST7002 A/P Controller Only Displays Rudder Bar in Auto Mode
"I just solved the problem with the help of Mike Wheeler from Yacht Masters Northwest in Seattle.  One of the two feedback arms on the rudder posts had become detached on one end.  I popped it back on and it works fine now.  Since…"
7 hours ago
Jon Hendrickson replied to Jon Hendrickson's discussion I70 recognition of transducers
"Apologies -- i do not have a st60...what I am refering to is a new Raymarine wind vane....."
8 hours ago
Jon Hendrickson replied to Jon Hendrickson's discussion I70 recognition of transducers
"Can I have some feedback on this issue please - i70 software confirmed at time of set up..... "
8 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Peter Capobianco's discussion Lighthouse Chart Tide Information
"You're welcome."
8 hours ago
Profile IconJ.-R. Lavergne, paul struzziero, Campbell Tellman II and 19 more joined Raymarine Technical Forum
8 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to martin raphael's discussion Distant targets not displayed
"You're welcome."
8 hours ago
Peter Capobianco replied to Peter Capobianco's discussion Lighthouse Chart Tide Information
"Thanks"
8 hours ago
martin raphael replied to martin raphael's discussion Distant targets not displayed
"Sounds like my step two (installation of the .cfg file) may not have taken.  I will redo both steps. Thanks!"
8 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to martin raphael's discussion Distant targets not displayed
"Martin, The AIS650 software update is a bit challenging to perform and should be undertaken again to address the reported issue.  Please use the revised instructions found below: UPGRADING THE AIS650 V1.10 SOFTWARE AND CONFIG FILE via SD…"
9 hours ago
Braden Pursell posted a discussion

Alphanumeric keypad

I have a c140w with network setup connected to a rd418hd radar, ev200 autopilot, cp300 sounder module, and Ray 55 VHF. I have a e05008alphanumeric keyboard I'd like to add. Do I need to buy the seatalk 1 to seatalkng converter kit or could I simply branch off of the existing ng network with a t-piece and a seatalk to seatalkng cable leading to the keypad. Your input is greatly appreciated.
9 hours ago
jack beukema posted a discussion

No Fix error on Chart Plotter and sea talk error on auto pilot.

Now that I understand that I would not see the stations on the chart plotter with the new antenna when I hooked up the antenna directly to the chart plotter. I am still getting an error on the autopilot “sea talk error”,no information on the repeater and also no GPS fix on the chart plotter when I hook up the sea talk lines together. I replaced any connectors that looked suspicious on the sea talk lines. I still have errors on the auto pilot display and no GPS signal on chart plotter. I was…See More
9 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Peter Capobianco's discussion Lighthouse Chart Tide Information
"Peter, Raymarine's free LightHouse Charts are derived from NOAA Raster Navigation Charts (RNCs) and NOAA Vector Navigation Charts (ENCs).  As neither of these cartography sources include tide and current data, the LightHouse Charts…"
9 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service