Looking far and wide for one of these.  Any one have one availalbe or any insight into how to obtain one?  Want to continue to protect my beautiful c120.  Unfortunately, my cover blew off of the way to the dock last weekend.

Thanks

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Ed,

Unfortunately, sun covers for the C-Series Classic MFDs (C70, C80, C120) are no longer available.  If searching the Internet for one of these covers you may want to use the part number R08030 in your search.

Best wishes.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Damon Morrison replied to Damon Morrison's discussion C95 shows heading in the info box but not vector
"The heading is displayed in the lower left corner data box. I just did not include it in the photo that was cropped."
3 hours ago
Damon Morrison replied to Damon Morrison's discussion C95 shows heading in the info box but not vector
"The source of the heading data is a Airmar PB200 weather station."
3 hours ago
Mary Beth Padgett replied to Mary Beth Padgett's discussion Networking new electronics with SeaTalkNG
"Thanks for your comments.  The VHF is already installed and already has power and isn't part of the SeaTalkNG network so I didn't show the power, but it does have its own power. I added a T shortly after the iTC5 with one leg going to…"
7 hours ago
derek gibson replied to Kevin's discussion ST 4000 wheel autopilot no power
"Billy - You may have found this schematic already http://www.ganssle.com/jack/st4000.pdf I have the same problem, but cant figure out if its a resistor (there are so many) or one of the power switching transitors (listed as TR13 thru TR…"
8 hours ago
Tj Willacker updated their profile
10 hours ago
Juan José Estrada replied to Juan José Estrada's discussion Raymarine RL80C phatfinder plus
"thank you for answer me. we will check list all devices raymarine installed on board. To identify how these ítems may be interfaces to raymarine multifuncional display. Thank for help us. Best regards."
10 hours ago
moacir biscola moreira liked John Kee's discussion ST70 Plus Keypad with Type 300 Course Computer
11 hours ago
m bumpass replied to Brian McQuiddy's discussion C90W AIS Lost Connection
"Brian, Since it is retired, why not let 3rd parties use the proprietary information that is needed to fully interface. What effort would be required to eliminate the need for the heartbeat in the program? Also as far as I knew when I purchased the…"
11 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to J Michael Joyal, Jr's discussion CPT 120 Fairing Block
"Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum J, Please accept my apology for the delay in this initial response.  Unfortunately, the part number for the CPT-120 Fairing Block is not included within its installation manual.  A query has been…"
12 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Tom Tran's discussion CPT-100 Transducer Pivot Bolt
"Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Tom, Q1: Does the pivot bolt need occasional tightening? A1: Periodic adjustment of the CPT-100 pivot bolt should not be necessary as the bolt is supplied with a nylock nut.  Once tightened, one should…"
12 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to SCORPIONAR's discussion How to connect A67 PLOTTER with sonda transducer AIRMAR P319
"Scorpionar, Thanks for providing the requested photo of the transducer tag which clearly identifies the transducer as the A80171 version of the P319 transducer.  As indicated within my initial response, A80171 vesion of the P319 is designed for…"
12 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Brian McQuiddy's discussion C90W AIS Lost Connection
"Brian, Unfortunately, the C-Series Widescreen MFDs are a retired product and no future software updates are planned.  Unlike the i70 MFIDs and new a/c/e/gS-Series MFDs, the C-Series Widescreen MFDs are not NMEA 2000 certified devices.…"
12 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Ken Lawrence's discussion Adding AIS650 to Dual E120 System
"You're welcome."
12 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Damon Morrison's discussion C95 shows heading in the info box but not vector
"Damon, None of the data items displayed include heading?  What is the source of heading data for your system?"
12 hours ago
Keith Aakre replied to Keith Aakre's discussion R424D Serial number Location
" "
12 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to david leonard's discussion st60 plus wind gauge
"Did you perform a Reset before linearizing the system?  That is what I would suggest, I have enclosed the manual, the Reset is located on page, 32-33.  Perform the Factory Default, then turn the vessel to linerize, you might not hear the…"
13 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service