Looking far and wide for one of these.  Any one have one availalbe or any insight into how to obtain one?  Want to continue to protect my beautiful c120.  Unfortunately, my cover blew off of the way to the dock last weekend.

Thanks

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Ed,

Unfortunately, sun covers for the C-Series Classic MFDs (C70, C80, C120) are no longer available.  If searching the Internet for one of these covers you may want to use the part number R08030 in your search.

Best wishes.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Brad Lumgair updated their profile
1 hour ago
Jan-Erik replied to Jan-Erik's discussion Feature requests
"Hello What is the status of these request? Especially number 2 where I requested simplifying the 'toggle applications' function. Is there a reason why pressing the button multiple times would change the screen. This does not have to…"
4 hours ago
Brad Stowers replied to Brad Stowers's discussion Connect new EV-100 to existing NMEA 2000 network?
"Finally got to start on this a bit today and am laying things out and have a few additional questions. First, when you said: Does it matter on the NMEA network's T connector when one I use?  That is, on the STng network the white part of…"
9 hours ago
Aknelson replied to Aknelson's discussion New electronics install
"Can I buy the upgrade card from u guys with the latest firmware update"
23 hours ago
Robert baime replied to Robert baime's discussion Autohelm at 6000+ lamp malfunction; standby doesn't disengage
"Can someone help me with my recent post? I understand that the st 6000+ is no longer repairable but everything functions except the lamp and standby disengagement. Can I replace the control head assuming I can locate one?"
yesterday
Bruce Balan replied to Bruce Balan's discussion D2 Scanner compatibility
" Product Code: M92678 Serial #: 0590199 Thanks."
yesterday
Craig Davis replied to Craig Davis's discussion B744V Installation questions
"I didn't get any help from Airmar either. But I only tried once. I'd check with your friendly nearby boatyard manager on this one."
yesterday
Mark Rutherford replied to Mark Rutherford's discussion i70 in setup cannot find transducers
"Hi Just tried that to update the ITC5 and i70. ITC seemed ok from v1.5 to 1.12. the i70 version on board is 1.8 and we got an error message saying it was not compatible for the upgrade to 2.18. After update to the ITC 5 the i70 instruments no longer…"
yesterday
Robert baime replied to Robert baime's discussion Autohelm at 6000+ lamp malfunction; standby doesn't disengage
"Can I just replace the control head?. They seem to be available on eBay."
yesterday
Jason Larkin replied to Jason Larkin's discussion e97 mfd won't recognize a58 transducer
"Oh yes, sorry. P58 not a58. When I go to do the setup. It doesn't bring up a list at all. It just attempts to look for one and then after a few seconds it says none found and there is a page with a blank list. Haven't tried to software…"
yesterday
Bart Kernan replied to Bart Kernan's discussion connection cables for c120w
"Hello I'm sorry you answered that question in the last post, my mistake thanks again  Bart"
yesterday
Bart Kernan replied to Bart Kernan's discussion connection cables for c120w
"Hello, thank you for clarifying about the analog radar, i was able to return it , so if i purchase the RD418D what cable would i need to connect to my C120W ? The RD418D on the ray marine factory outlet store site does not include the…"
yesterday
Peter Stewart replied to Peter Stewart's discussion Raymarine Raystar RS125 GPS signal to Standard Horizon GX1500S VHF
"Would there be any difference if the boats instruments were all connected using SeaTalk? Connecting the VHF to the MFD as mentioned in your reply would give the VHF the coords for an outgoing DSC. Would it also speak back to the MFD showing the…"
yesterday
Rick McComb replied to Rick McComb's discussion Raymarine A67 Multifunction Display
"All I know is that it's a SmartPilot S1 which I upgraded with a gyro,, with the ST6002 control head.   "
yesterday
Don Luke replied to Don Luke's discussion C120 Classic compatibility with Type 100/300 and ST6000+ Autopilots?
"Thank You. Much easier than I thought"
yesterday
Paul Mattson replied to Craig Davis's discussion B744V Installation questions
"Airmar refers you to the equipment reseller that makes the equipment the transducer is connected to. In this case Raymarine. Thanks anyway. I'll get it sorted out."
yesterday

© 2015   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service