Looking far and wide for one of these.  Any one have one availalbe or any insight into how to obtain one?  Want to continue to protect my beautiful c120.  Unfortunately, my cover blew off of the way to the dock last weekend.

Thanks

Views: 56

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Ed,

Unfortunately, sun covers for the C-Series Classic MFDs (C70, C80, C120) are no longer available.  If searching the Internet for one of these covers you may want to use the part number R08030 in your search.

Best wishes.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Ian Kelly updated their profile
8 hours ago
Mike Klaubert replied to Mike Klaubert's discussion archive.fsh backup of weigh points won't show up on e127 card when loaded
"When I try to load the weigh point info into the e127, it shows the card with the file on it, but no info.  It won't do anything when I click on that card.  I have double checked that the file has the info on it in my computer.…"
9 hours ago
Bill Fear replied to Tommy Bates's discussion 1st Generation Dragonfly vs Dragonfly 7PRO
"What size ball is used on the new Pro7 so as to match with the RAM system.  Currently have a  1.5 inch on DF6.  Pro7 looks smaller. Thanks, Bill"
9 hours ago
Willmar E Sierra replied to Willmar E Sierra's discussion DSM300
"Airmar 1KW Tilted element B164-20"
13 hours ago
Steve Mitchell replied to CPTMORGAN's discussion iOS app through onboard Wi-Fi router?
"Ah so this isn't supported yet? I have an eS78 that I connected to my onboard wifi network, and none of the Raymarine apps work with it.  "
yesterday
Steve Mitchell liked CPTMORGAN's discussion iOS app through onboard Wi-Fi router?
yesterday
Bo Johansson updated their profile
yesterday
Bo Johansson liked Bo Johansson's profile
yesterday
Bo Johansson shared a profile on Facebook
yesterday
Wayne Hodgins replied to Wayne Hodgins's discussion Change source of heading for S3 Autopilot?
"So pleased to get this response, thanks very much.  I've spent several years now trying my best to find some way to make the fluxgate work reliably and have concluded that it is just not possible on this boat.  I don't think it…"
yesterday
Robert Timothy Werth replied to Robert Timothy Werth's discussion P70R Auto Pilot Commissioning Problem
"Thanks Underway! That may be the missing information I need to get things working. I'll try again in a few days and revert here with results"
yesterday
Harry Kamberis replied to Harry Kamberis's discussion Raymarine apps for Windows 10
"Thanks.  I just want to add my support for Raymarine apps that work with Windows 10. "
yesterday
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Alex Rickabaugh's discussion Rudder Reference for Transom-Hung Rudder
"Mounting above decks isn't recommended but, we do have installation where it is needed. There is a bottom plate on the Rotary Rudder reference unit, and if you remove fill the open area with RTV or Silicon sealant, it will protect the pcb…"
yesterday
Alex Rickabaugh posted a discussion

Rudder Reference for Transom-Hung Rudder

Hello! I have a J/30 sailboat with a transom-hung rudder and the EV-100 tiller pilot. I'm considering adding the M81105 rudder reference sensor to maximize performance of the autopilot.I'm wondering if there are any issues mounting the sensor on the transom (high enough that it will not submerge when heeling of course). I know these units are typically installed belowdecks.Thanks,AlexSee More
yesterday
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to john dauster's discussion How to get time to waypoint to show on E80 databar
"Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum John, The process is the same on the E80 as it would have been on a C-Series Classic MFD.  You can find information concerning customizing the Databar within Section 18.3 of the E-Series Classic MFD…"
yesterday
john dauster posted a discussion

How to get time to waypoint to show on E80 databar

I used to have a c series chart plotter that would give me time to a way point when that way  point was selected as a Go To.  I can't seem to find that function on my New to me Series E 80 chartploter.  Will it show when the Go To is activated?ThanksSee More
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service