Looking far and wide for one of these.  Any one have one availalbe or any insight into how to obtain one?  Want to continue to protect my beautiful c120.  Unfortunately, my cover blew off of the way to the dock last weekend.

Thanks

Views: 35

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Ed,

Unfortunately, sun covers for the C-Series Classic MFDs (C70, C80, C120) are no longer available.  If searching the Internet for one of these covers you may want to use the part number R08030 in your search.

Best wishes.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

TJ replied to DAVID PRITCHARD's discussion Commissioning P70 autopilot
"Older versions of software in the autopilot allowed for water speed to tell the AP what speed the vessel was traveling. Newer version looks for the GPS speed over ground. If you have a Fishfinder and have no speed paddle wheel, go into the setup of…"
24 minutes ago
Rod Swank replied to Rod Swank's discussion ST6002 AutoPilot issue
"The input voltage is 11 to 12 volts.  The course computer model is SPX 30.  Voltage at the clutch terminal on the course computer is about 11 volts.. Also, the drive motor does run when I connect the power to the motor wire terminal at the…"
1 hour ago
Jeff Church updated their profile
1 hour ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to steve krug's discussion AIS transponder not displaying targets
"Steve, It is possible that you may have old software within the AIS receiver, as this can cause intermittent AIS data reception.  Please click here to access the latest software for your AIS650."
1 hour ago
Richard Lewczuk replied to Richard Lewczuk's discussion Pilot book information no longer accessible on E95 MFD
" The information on the label of the adapter sleeve is as follows: Lake Ontario;MSD/648P+;   US1IUZNAIL11SS .   PLS refer to image below of the Platinum Plus sleeve and the chip (SanDisk 8 GB class 4, micro SDHC) PLS note that I am…"
3 hours ago
Marcelo Remotti updated their profile
4 hours ago
Marcelo Remotti replied to Barry Shapiro's discussion Navionics Syncing
4 hours ago
peter j geltman replied to peter j geltman's discussion No Pilot on ST 7002
"I had the NO PILOT come on again and stay on for the duration of a two hour trip. Had a tech look at it and he said perhaps a bad Type 100 (old computer) or control head. All connections looked good according to him. Later on that…"
5 hours ago
Marcelo Remotti replied to Torkel Jodalen's discussion Tidal graph - easy access?
"I just purchased a new a98MFD with Lighthouse and Navionics Plus cartography and had the same need, was looking for tidal information required way too many keystrokes. I think an option or alternative would be to allow users to add…"
5 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Waldou2's discussion Need help with Raymarine equipment
"Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Waldou2, You will need to expand upon your "GPS" concerns, as updating your MFD's software with the latest C-Series Classic MFD software and then updating your Navionics cartography will…"
6 hours ago
steve krug replied to steve krug's discussion AIS transponder not displaying targets
"AIS now displaying, have no idea what happened.. Gremlins?!"
6 hours ago
Chris Carmody replied to Charlie Stackhouse's discussion Navionics chart not showing any detail on Voyage Planner
"I sent an email to support@voyagexchange.com - I will try to call Andre tomorrow.  Here is an example of the screens/error."
9 hours ago
Ian Threlfall updated their profile
12 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Doug Flink's discussion E7D, C125 waypoint arrival alarm - turn it off??
"You're welcome."
12 hours ago
Ian Threlfall replied to Doug Flink's discussion E7D, C125 waypoint arrival alarm - turn it off??
"Tried out the new v11.26 - Turned off the Waypoint Arrival Alarm - wonderful - no more freaked out passengers with constant alarms sounding - and my boat defaulted to following the pre-planned route rather than heading straight on .... Thank you…"
13 hours ago
Richard Tomlinson updated their profile
16 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service