Looking far and wide for one of these.  Any one have one availalbe or any insight into how to obtain one?  Want to continue to protect my beautiful c120.  Unfortunately, my cover blew off of the way to the dock last weekend.

Thanks

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Ed,

Unfortunately, sun covers for the C-Series Classic MFDs (C70, C80, C120) are no longer available.  If searching the Internet for one of these covers you may want to use the part number R08030 in your search.

Best wishes.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Kenneth Watson and RAFAEL MARTE are now friends
4 hours ago
Michael goldberg replied to Tony O's discussion dsm 300 - the saga continues
"They are giving you a new unit, be happy. Download the Navionics app on your cell phone and it will get you by for the week. Good luck."
8 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to John Pecora's discussion ST800/B120 SPEED DATA NOT RECEIVED
"John, Should the MFD's NMEA 0183 buffer include sentences which are populated as 0.0 when underway, then it is recommended that you check the Speed and Log data items reported within the MFD's Databar, Data application, or Databoxes.…"
10 hours ago
Peter Christis updated their profile
20 hours ago
John Pecora replied to John Pecora's discussion ST800/B120 SPEED DATA NOT RECEIVED
"Okay, that explains why I could not access the data source--I was thinking that the ST/STNG converter was a problem & preventing speed data display since I could not access the transducer set-up menu, but it appears my network is working as…"
20 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Greg Pfleger's discussion Disposal of old radar equipment
"Noted."
21 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Ken Peckham's discussion Classic C-80 and Digital RADAR compatibility question
"You're welcome."
21 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Bob Kurtz's discussion Problem connecting e125 video out to hdtv
"You're welcome."
21 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Glenn Morrison's discussion C90W and ACU-200 on SeaTalk NG - Two Power Sources Acceptable?
"Noted."
21 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Kenneth Watson's discussion Dragonfly 7 Slow Boot Time
"You're welcome."
21 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to John Pecora's discussion ST800/B120 SPEED DATA NOT RECEIVED
"John, The Multiple Data Sources (MDS) feature is intended to permit more than one instance of a NMEA 2000 data source to be interfaced to a new a/c/e/eS/gS-Series Data Master MFD, i70 Multifunction Instrument Display (MFID), or p70/p70R Autopilot…"
21 hours ago
Brian Tilley replied to Brian Tilley's discussion Tridata
"Good morning. I went back to the boat to try the test you described, and am perplexed by a new result.   When I take the speed/temp sensor out of the thru-hull, the instrument works sensing temp in a bucket of water and reading speed if I…"
22 hours ago
Heath Hooper updated their profile
yesterday
Bob Johnston replied to Bob Johnston's discussion EV-200 failed seatrial calibration
"Another update a month (and a couple sailboat races) later: It's reassuring to see that in the interim, several others have had similar experiences commissioning the EV-200.  Those of us who read manuals (vs. the commissioning summary in…"
yesterday
Jean Gauthier replied to Jean Gauthier's discussion SR50 SiriusXM interface
"Try the unzipped version Same fatal error Please advise as to the proper course of action"
yesterday
Chris Lambert replied to Chris Lambert's discussion Autohel 7000 - rudder angle referance is off
"Hello again, After solving rudder angle issue I now have a new problem: boat speed instrument shows zero speed... This problem started right after I changed DRIVE param as per my note above. Is there a param value which affects speed…"
yesterday

© 2015   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service