Looking far and wide for one of these.  Any one have one availalbe or any insight into how to obtain one?  Want to continue to protect my beautiful c120.  Unfortunately, my cover blew off of the way to the dock last weekend.

Thanks

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Ed,

Unfortunately, sun covers for the C-Series Classic MFDs (C70, C80, C120) are no longer available.  If searching the Internet for one of these covers you may want to use the part number R08030 in your search.

Best wishes.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Frank M. Clemente replied to Frank M. Clemente's discussion E97 Radar Overlay
"Thanks for the info. Looks like I need an EV-1 Core Sensor. Can you answer a few more questions then? Does that simply wire into an open connector on my E97? or do I need other Seatalk devices? as when you say Seatalk I know my unit is…"
11 minutes ago
MICAH MCCORKLE replied to MICAH MCCORKLE's discussion Chart / Radar Overlay
"No I do not have these installed.  At this time the E125 only has the down vision, and 24 HD radar.  "
13 minutes ago
Adam Sohn posted a status
"Is there any chance that there will be a viewer app for Windows tablets coming out anytime soon? Thanks!"
36 minutes ago
Donald liked Don R's discussion Route activation request for future software updates (e Series MFD)
42 minutes ago
Donald replied to Don R's discussion Route activation request for future software updates (e Series MFD)
"Hey, that helps me a lot too.  Thank you. "
42 minutes ago
Donald shared Moderator - Raymarine, US's discussion on Facebook
49 minutes ago
Donald liked Moderator - Raymarine, US's discussion Ning Search Feature Alternative
50 minutes ago
Earl Poe posted a status
"I have ST60 wind which will not enter linearising format. Any ideas?"
56 minutes ago
TJ replied to James Burgess's discussion S-1000 autopilot
"If you followed the bleed procedure in the S1000 manual, you should be good to go. Just top off the fluid. FYI, it will bleed Down a tad."
57 minutes ago
PHIL MCCALL replied to PHIL MCCALL's discussion True wind is wrong on st60+ wind
"The speed through water is right on."
2 hours ago
john bailey replied to john bailey's discussion e120 classic plotter
"The external interfaces shows the gps connected, plus another device I didn't recognise The fluxgate is Raymarine and it is connect directly into an autohelm 6000 auto pilot computer box which also has connections to rudder control, seatalk,…"
4 hours ago
Joe Ashton replied to Joe Ashton's discussion x10 Will rudder feed back help in calibration?
"They are 2 cylinders on reverse parallel.  Teleflex BA150-7 or 175-7 (hard to read the number. "
4 hours ago
James Burgess replied to James Burgess's discussion S-1000 autopilot
"            I followed the installation guides procedure for bleeding the system by loosening the pumps bleed screw two full turns.Then I set the flat on the pump shaft to port ,turned the wheel counter-clockwise until…"
4 hours ago
Mathieu Neron replied to Mathieu Neron's discussion AP Course T150 and Gyroplus 2
"What do you mean by a second source of heading ? I did try the seatalk red/yellow/shield and I did got a weird behavior on the MFD having two different heading. How come this is happening ? Is it normal that from my E90W I cannot linearize the…"
4 hours ago
Tom replied to Antonio Macina's discussion Airmar triducer to tridata
"Where did you find 35-001-1-41"
5 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Joe Ashton's discussion x10 Will rudder feed back help in calibration?
"Make and model number of the drive cylinder of the steering system on the boat?  Do you have multiple cylinders?  Are they connected in series or parallel?"
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service