Looking far and wide for one of these.  Any one have one availalbe or any insight into how to obtain one?  Want to continue to protect my beautiful c120.  Unfortunately, my cover blew off of the way to the dock last weekend.

Thanks

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Ed,

Unfortunately, sun covers for the C-Series Classic MFDs (C70, C80, C120) are no longer available.  If searching the Internet for one of these covers you may want to use the part number R08030 in your search.

Best wishes.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Piotr Sernicki replied to Piotr Sernicki's discussion Ev1 with B&G zeus2 MFD
"I connected two networks with device adaptor cable(A06045)I try every possible setup no luck try to call support many times no luck when I disconet pilot from nema2000 network pitot works when I connect to network set to auto it stears for 10-30 sec…"
51 minutes ago
michael lamb replied to michael lamb's discussion ST6002 S / S1 Course cumputer track mode problem
"Garmin 192c chart plotter...it has worked fine for 6 years..now not so much"
3 hours ago
Panda H replied to Panda H's discussion Can Z101 autopilot remote be used wih new EV 100
"THEN WOULD Z101 WOULD WORK WITH EV100 WITH EV1, ACU100 & P70/"
4 hours ago
Mike Kneafsey replied to Mike Kneafsey's discussion Reception range AIS 650
"Thanks, I did not know it was 2w vs 12.5 that would explain a lot.   We bought the unit new in May 2015, so I assume it has the latest software."
6 hours ago
Raymond Reinhardt replied to Paul Mermelstein's discussion How often are Lighthouse Charts updated?
"I have repeatedly tried to get Raymarine to answer my question as to why the LightHouse Charts are not free anymore with no response.  We all spent a great deal of money for the ESeries (I bought an E125 for over $3000) and the LightHouse…"
6 hours ago
Daniel Lepage replied to Daniel Lepage's discussion C80 & ST40 communication issues
"Thank you for your fast reply. I did check the connections, I've clean them properly, added silicone grease and nothing."
6 hours ago
James Jennison replied to David Margerison's discussion Wifi
"Ok I updated to the latest software on my MFD, and installed RayControl onto my tablet, connected on MFD-Wifi, checked to make sure it was set to "control" on the MFD, and this is what I get again.  When it first turned on the Control…"
6 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Mike Kneafsey's discussion Reception range AIS 650
"Mike, Please note that the Class B transceivers used by recreational craft are restricted to 2W of transmission power vs 12.5W for the Class B transceivers installed on commercial vessels.  As antenna height is also a factor in range of VHF…"
6 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to michael lamb's discussion ST6002 S / S1 Course cumputer track mode problem
"Where is the track data coming from in the system?"
6 hours ago
michael lamb posted a discussion

ST6002 S / S1 Course cumputer track mode problem

My autopilot will not correct to the starboard when in track mode. It will only correct to port.Works fine in auto mode using + and - buttons. Worked fine all the way to Bahamas from Florida Gulf coast, but would not work properly for return trip.See More
6 hours ago
Mike Kneafsey posted a discussion

Reception range AIS 650

We have been using the 650 since May and notice that friend's following on Marinetraffic or vesselfinder only see us once we arrive in port or are very close to a land receiver.   Shipping has no issues seeing us.   From what we see on marine traffic we should be seen, we can look at the app on the phone and see shipping around us, but not us.   The antenna is mounted about 3.5 meters above the water line.If someone wants to find the boat.  Guinevere US sailing vessel is who we are talking…See More
7 hours ago
Scott Hooker replied to Scott Hooker's discussion GPS/Nav screen refresh rate
"Thanks for the quick reply! How do I update to the stabilized 10hz heading data? Do I need a new gps antenna, or? "
7 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Jim Ambrosio's discussion Radar scanner not starting up
"Send the radar pedestal in to the below address to be evaluated by a service technician for repair. Raymarine Service Center 9 Townsend West Nashua, NH 03063   Include in the box: Name Daytime Phone Return address Brief description of the issue"
7 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Scott Hooker's discussion GPS/Nav screen refresh rate
"Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Scott. All MFD designs prior to the introduction of the a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFDs now in production were limited 1 Hz GPS update rates for vessel icon and chart redrawing.  Performance of those systems,…"
7 hours ago
Scott Hooker posted a discussion

GPS/Nav screen refresh rate

I have an E120 classic, and in the navigation mode the boat position icon seems to be 7 to 10 seconds behind my actual boat position. This is really frustrating when I'm circling around a very small waypoint, and makes it very difficult to run directly over my target. I have the 5.69 software update installed. Is there something I'm missing in the settings, or some hack I can do to get this thing to keep up?Suggestions of "Buy a newer machine" have already been made. Can't afford one.Thanks…See More
7 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to David Margerison's discussion Wifi
"James, It is recommended that RayControl be used for tablets and that RayRemote be used for smartphones."
7 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service