Hi,

I have a Wheel pilot with an ST6001+ control head and have an opportunity to pick up a new X-5 course computer at a good price. Will my control head work with the X-5? Whats the difference between the ST6001+ and the ST6002+?

Views: 79

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, the ST6001+ will work with the X5 course computer.  The only difference is cosmetic, the ST6002+ is newer and has more rounder edges, the functionality and software levels are the same.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Robert Timothy Werth replied to Robert Timothy Werth's discussion P70R Auto Pilot Commissioning Problem
"Thanks Underway! That may be the missing information I need to get things working. I'll try again in a few days and revert here with results"
51 minutes ago
Harry Kamberis replied to Harry Kamberis's discussion Raymarine apps for Windows 10
"Thanks.  I just want to add my support for Raymarine apps that work with Windows 10. "
54 minutes ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Alex Rickabaugh's discussion Rudder Reference for Transom-Hung Rudder
"Mounting above decks isn't recommended but, we do have installation where it is needed. There is a bottom plate on the Rotary Rudder reference unit, and if you remove fill the open area with RTV or Silicon sealant, it will protect the pcb…"
2 hours ago
Alex Rickabaugh posted a discussion

Rudder Reference for Transom-Hung Rudder

Hello! I have a J/30 sailboat with a transom-hung rudder and the EV-100 tiller pilot. I'm considering adding the M81105 rudder reference sensor to maximize performance of the autopilot.I'm wondering if there are any issues mounting the sensor on the transom (high enough that it will not submerge when heeling of course). I know these units are typically installed belowdecks.Thanks,AlexSee More
2 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to john dauster's discussion How to get time to waypoint to show on E80 databar
"Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum John, The process is the same on the E80 as it would have been on a C-Series Classic MFD.  You can find information concerning customizing the Databar within Section 18.3 of the E-Series Classic MFD…"
3 hours ago
john dauster posted a discussion

How to get time to waypoint to show on E80 databar

I used to have a c series chart plotter that would give me time to a way point when that way  point was selected as a Go To.  I can't seem to find that function on my New to me Series E 80 chartploter.  Will it show when the Go To is activated?ThanksSee More
3 hours ago
Profile IconSylvain Goudreau, KEN, Dan r. Kenshalo and 6 more joined Raymarine Technical Forum
3 hours ago
john dauster updated their profile
4 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Ian Kelly's discussion Lighthouse II v15 Software Update - Safe Zone Ring Removed
"You're welcome."
5 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Larry Witty's discussion E125 Pilot Controls not working after Lighthouse Update to v15
"Larry, It would certainly be possible to use the v15 a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD software update with the v1.21 SeaTalk to SeaTalkng Converter software update.  I will be contacting our UK team for a link to the v1.21 SeaTalk to SeaTalkng…"
5 hours ago
Larry Witty replied to Larry Witty's discussion E125 Pilot Controls not working after Lighthouse Update to v15
"Okay, just reset the MFD data and settings then reinstalled the latest release again (v15. and the behavior was unchanged. I would like to revert the software back as the functionality gained is not worth what I lost during the upgrade process. What…"
5 hours ago
Ian Kelly replied to Ian Kelly's discussion Lighthouse II v15 Software Update - Safe Zone Ring Removed
"I appreciate that thank you. My suggestion for a future software upgrade would be to simply reinstate the option for a visible safe zone ring, then you could leave the guard zone as presently configured in V15.61. Thanks for looking into this."
6 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Robert Trehy's discussion Transducer Connection for Autohelm ST30 Bidata
"Actually the ST800-p120 has both Speed and Temperature wires, the Brown and White are the temp wires.  So you would just connect the Red, Green and Bare to the appropriate colors on the ST30 display."
6 hours ago
Robert Trehy posted a discussion

Transducer Connection for Autohelm ST30 Bidata

I have an Autohelm ST30 Bidata depth and knot meter.  After the transducer stopped working I purchased an ST800-p120 speed/temp transducer (Raymarine Part No: E26031, made by Airmar).  There are 5 wires coming from the transducer: red, green, white, brown and bare.  On the back of my ST30 Bidata (on the knotmeter side) there are three terminals for attaching the transducer: red, green and gray.  My question:  How do I connect the transducer to the knot meter?  Which wire goes where?Thanks.Bob…See More
6 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Ian Kelly's discussion Lighthouse II v15 Software Update - Safe Zone Ring Removed
"Ian, Thanks for the clarification.  I now understand the issue reported.  In this case, it would be desirable to have a visible guard zone, yet have no alarms triggered in conjunction with the guard zone.  A feature request will be…"
6 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Robert Timothy Werth's discussion P70R Auto Pilot Commissioning Problem
"There isn't a compass calibration for the new Evolution autopilot system, there is a cruise that will set the deviation and allow for the system to hold a good heading.  By pressing Reset Compass you are starting that process over and…"
6 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service