Hi,

I have a Wheel pilot with an ST6001+ control head and have an opportunity to pick up a new X-5 course computer at a good price. Will my control head work with the X-5? Whats the difference between the ST6001+ and the ST6002+?

Views: 76

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, the ST6001+ will work with the X5 course computer.  The only difference is cosmetic, the ST6002+ is newer and has more rounder edges, the functionality and software levels are the same.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Johan Rousseeuw replied to Mark's discussion A50 ChartPlotter to AIS source NMEA connection
"which AIS messages are used on NMEA 0183? should be VDM and VDO. Documentation of A50 only mentions: APB, BWC, BWR, DBT, DPT, GLL, MTW, RMB, RMC, RTE, VHW, VLW, VTG, ZDA Johan"
12 minutes ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Kenneth M Church's discussion linear rudder reference send4er connection to smart pilot computer
"Which Linear rudder reference unit are you using?"
1 hour ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to dabood's discussion P70R with smart pilot 10
"The SPX-10 course computer can be connected to the Seatalk NG backbone of a a78 and e9 MFD. The a78 does not have two transducers connected, you would have a Downvision/Chirp transducers connected, for the sidevision you would need a fishfinder…"
1 hour ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Stefan M's discussion EV-100 wheel autopilot installation: electrical issues
"They can be turned on at the same time, the power to the Seatalk NG backbone will allow communication on the backbone. Very little draw for the backbone, but it depends on the amount of equipment that power up from the backbone like the p70 control…"
2 hours ago
PETER IBBOTSON replied to PETER IBBOTSON's discussion e7 shuts down when I start my engine
"Thanks. That's very helpful. I still don't understand why thus happens when my e7 is connected to the domestic battery bank while the engine has its own dedicated starter battery."
2 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Mike M's discussion Need connecting arm for ST6001 rudder position sensor
"The parts for the connecting hardware is as follows: Ball Joint at the end of the Threaded Rod - P#-55012 Threaded Rod 9 inches - P# - 3014-008-A Ball Joint interface - P# - D143 These parts can be purchases at your favorite Raymarine Dealer. "
2 hours ago
shaun wilcox replied to jim owens's discussion cp370 and tm 260 transducer
"Thanks Im on hold now for the third time myself . Did they get you up and running?"
3 hours ago
Folkmeister replied to PETER IBBOTSON's discussion e7 shuts down when I start my engine
"Peter - I was about to install this battery isolation switch as well, due to the same problem with my e7.  However, this issues stopped happening when I got new batteries on the boat. If your batteries are older you may want to try this first..."
3 hours ago
Folkmeister replied to Christopher H's discussion E7 viewer control to Ipad
"I have observed this issue randomly too -  happens sometimes, not others.  If I remember correctly,  closing down all the other apps running on the iPad seemed to help.  Double click the home button, and scroll through the open…"
3 hours ago
jim owens replied to jim owens's discussion cp370 and tm 260 transducer
"I finally reached someone today at tech support after 7 or 8 trys.. I suggest trying the tech support line..  "
3 hours ago
shaun wilcox replied to jim owens's discussion cp370 and tm 260 transducer
"Same here Jim no one has gotten back with me either . I posted e120 to cp 300 problems last Tuesday and have gotten no replies on here and have called and waited left messages and still no call back or response . It is very frustrating not to…"
3 hours ago
Ryan Gilbert replied to Brian's discussion No temperature
"The p66 is a transom mount depth/speed/temp transducer... so I doubt that it is what you have mounted in hull. For the DSM30 the M260 and R199 are the two in hull transducer for depth. Here is a link to the transducer options page for the…"
4 hours ago
Dennison replied to Dennison's discussion SPX-5GP passes all calibration and auto-learn tests BUT fails after 1 - 2 mins in AUTO - what's wrong
"Please let me know the names of senior management at Raymarine in the US - this seems to be the only way to get any action.  I've phone the lady who handles Repair Status Inquiries 7 times and only heard the same phone message. I've…"
4 hours ago
Ryan Gilbert replied to Charles Rheintgen's discussion No Sonar Icon on RL70C with DSM250 Sounder
"On each of your RL70C displays you will have a terminator plugged into the back of the display which the HSB2 cable from the DSM250 then plugs into.  It looks like it is just part of the cable -- below is a picture of the…"
4 hours ago
Georges R Paquette replied to Georges R Paquette's discussion i60 linearization
"I don't think I have been clear enough, maybe it is because I speak French. The needle is moving and I have wind speed displayed but both are inaccurate. I have done a calibration and motored straight into the wind and adjusted the needle to…"
5 hours ago
Ryan Gilbert replied to Devin Rankin's discussion What do these numbers mean on my sonar screen?
"Those are Target Depth IDs.  Basically the depth of objects on the screen.  I would think you are getting them below the bottom because the secondary signal is strong enough that the fishfinder thinks they are real objects.  From…"
5 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service