Hi,

I have a Wheel pilot with an ST6001+ control head and have an opportunity to pick up a new X-5 course computer at a good price. Will my control head work with the X-5? Whats the difference between the ST6001+ and the ST6002+?

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, the ST6001+ will work with the X5 course computer.  The only difference is cosmetic, the ST6002+ is newer and has more rounder edges, the functionality and software levels are the same.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

paul replied to paul's discussion Evolution Autopilot update to latest software versions - preservation of defaults and calibration?
"Hi, Apologies for the thread-drift, I'll open a new request for the i70. Just to clarify on the p70, if I understand you correctly, the p70 retains all the configuration data (user preferences and calibration data) for the ACU and EV1, i.e. the…"
2 hours ago
Eric posted a discussion

Current and tide information

Hello - writing to inquire if I'm missing something, as I can't seem to display the current and tide information as I would like.I have a e97 MFD, running the latest 10/2014 firmware.  I recently upgraded to the Navionics Gold maps, and have been trying to get current and tide information to display.  Per the manual instructions, I touch either the current station or tide station diamonds, and select animate.The icons do appropriately change to arrows or tide boxes, but if I close the animate…See More
4 hours ago
Andrew Eaglesfield posted a discussion

AIS signal reception

I have just this season fitted to our Moody a E90W plotter, with a AIS350 receiver. I also have a 0.9m 'Skinny whip' antenna mounted on the rear gantry about 2.2 m above the waterline and not far from the Aerogen and the Radar scanner.When setting out from NW Spain we seemed to get all the AIS signals shown on the plotter with no problem, but as we entered the Med about 6 weeks later we only seem to pick up the signals from leisure boats, fishing boats and superyachts! Most freighters and…See More
4 hours ago
Profile Iconbart harold, Tman600, John Beck and 3 more joined Raymarine Technical Forum
4 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to alejandro Zarich's discussion i60 close haul working randomly
"The ST50 wind is older Seatalk, and is not compatible with the Seatalk to Seatalk NG converter.  You will need to upgrade the masthead wind transducer as well the ST50 masthead is not compatible with the newer ST60/+, i60, i70 Wind systems.…"
4 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Graham Bobbit's discussion P70 compatibity with Seatalk
"Yes, to get into the menus to calibrate the system.  I have enclosed the manual the Calibration section starts on page 80."
4 hours ago
Graham Bobbit replied to Graham Bobbit's discussion P70 compatibity with Seatalk
"Thanks for the reply. So I understand fully can you explain what ""calibrate the system" means and is there an way  to do this manually?"
4 hours ago
alejandro Zarich replied to alejandro Zarich's discussion i60 close haul working randomly
"Well, since your last recommendation , I did send the I60 CH to the official raymarine service in argentina. The result, It works perfectly well, but when trying to make it work with the ST50 wind thru the Seatalk to seatalkng converter, they found…"
5 hours ago
Eric updated their profile
6 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to paul's discussion Evolution Autopilot update to latest software versions - preservation of defaults and calibration?
"No, the p70 is the controller to the autopilot system, the i70 is an  multifunction instrument display.  The iTC-5 and the transducer connected to the Seatalk NG backbone hold individual calibration and Log/Trip data.  If you would…"
6 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to John Kee's discussion Attaching power wires to Type 300 Course Computer
"This would require a splice from the higher gauge wire to the lower gauge."
6 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to paul's discussion i70 graphical displays V2.18
" I will report back as soon as I get the answer."
6 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Mark Domney's discussion ITC5 and depth transducer compatibilty
"Yes, that transducer is compatible with use with the iTC-5 analog transducer converter.  You would need to cut the connector off the transducer, and fit 1/8 inch spade connectors to the individual wires Blue, Black and Screen and connect color…"
6 hours ago
Paul Loewe replied to Paul Loewe's discussion Converting GPX or CSV files to Archive.fsh
" It all came through with this weird Rain cloud symbol and not the Default symbol X's which I wanted. I was wondering if there was a way to check to make sure that the default on my machine was set to X and if not then I would change it to…"
6 hours ago
John Kee replied to John Kee's discussion Attaching power wires to Type 300 Course Computer
"Thanks Underway - could you address the problem of getting an 8 gauge AWG wire to fit in the Wago wire clamp that will take no more than a 12 gauge AWG wire. The attached picture shows the cable attachment block compared to a 10 gauge AWG…"
6 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Paul Fucetola's discussion St 4000 auto helm
"Anytime, contact us with any further questions."
7 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service