Hi,

I have a Wheel pilot with an ST6001+ control head and have an opportunity to pick up a new X-5 course computer at a good price. Will my control head work with the X-5? Whats the difference between the ST6001+ and the ST6002+?

Views: 74

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, the ST6001+ will work with the X5 course computer.  The only difference is cosmetic, the ST6002+ is newer and has more rounder edges, the functionality and software levels are the same.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to timothy Keys's discussion C 120 not turning on
"Timothy, Click on the link provided within the prior response to view the Factory Reset procedure for your MFD."
29 minutes ago
Robert Horn replied to Robert Horn's discussion C125, Lighthouse II, 11.26 fails to display Navionics charts
"Chart Select shows both the Navionics chart and the Sonar Chart. Neither one works. I'll try the factory reset next time I'm on the boat. Thanks, Bob "
30 minutes ago
timothy Keys replied to timothy Keys's discussion C 120 not turning on
"Voltage is fine.  Other machines are working fine and I swapped power supplies back and forth. How do I do a factory reset when none of the buttons work"
33 minutes ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Roko's discussion Knicked E 120 classic GPS antenna cable now no fix
"William, Thanks for the description of the GPS sensor as it would appear that it is a Raystar 125 GPS Sensor if it is branded Raymarine.  Replacement cables are no longer available for these sensors.  Assuming an operational Raystar 125…"
33 minutes ago
Mary Beth Koplin posted a discussion

VHF 240 error message

we have a base station and 2 hand-helds.  at power-on, we are getting the following error message: Unable to connect to base unit" V1.10this happens on both hand-held units.  ideas on how to fix his?See More
42 minutes ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to timothy Keys's discussion C 120 not turning on
"Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Timothy, It is recommended that the C-Series Classic MFD's (C70, C80, C120) power cable be unplugged and that the loaded system voltage be measured to ensure that it is within the operating range of the…"
43 minutes ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to John Gilbert's discussion C95 - GPS Trip Log
"Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum John, Please click here to view the Forum Discussion in which I had previously addressed this subject."
45 minutes ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Robert Horn's discussion C125, Lighthouse II, 11.26 fails to display Navionics charts
"Robert, The Navionics Charts option will appear within the Select Charts List, irrespective of whether a Navionics chart card is detected within the MFD's memory card reader.  Should the chart card have been populated with Sonar Charts,…"
48 minutes ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to driss's discussion ST6000 Autohelm issue
"That would indicate that there is an issue within the Z123 course computer.  Unfortunately no longer serviceable.  You will have two options at this point, look through aftermarket channel like Ebay, Craigslist, Marine Classifieds, to see…"
52 minutes ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Joe's discussion Networked gS125s Software Update
"Joe, Two methods of updating the software within the MFDs are possible.  The software update procedure provided when the a/c/e/gS-Series MFDs were originally introduced (found here) remains valid, but requires that the procedure be performed…"
56 minutes ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Bob Reynolds's discussion Garmin to NMEA 2000
"That is correct.  You will be able to just connect the Garmin unit from the NMEA2000 port, using the DeviceNet Male or Female (Depending on the connector of the Garmin unit) to Seatalk NG Spur adapter cable and add the Garmin to the…"
1 hour ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Todd Edger's discussion Raymarine plug
"What is the model number of the tiller drive you are using?"
1 hour ago
Profile IconMelissa Spillenkothen, Juan Portela, Mary Beth Koplin and 16 more joined Raymarine Technical Forum
1 hour ago
timothy Keys posted a discussion

C 120 not turning on

One of my c 120's will not turn on completely.  After pushing the power button the welcome screen comes on for about 15 seconds then the screen goes blank for a few.  The welcome screen comes on again and repeats the cycle.  Any suggestions other than returning to factory?See More
1 hour ago
John Gilbert posted a discussion

C95 - GPS Trip Log

I'm unable to find instructions to display/use a Trip Log so the built in GPS measures distance traveled.  This is a basic and necessary feature for navigation.  Please guide my access to this feature.  ThanksSee More
1 hour ago
Todd Edger posted a discussion

Raymarine plug

Is there a part number, or is it possible to purchase the raymarine plugs and sockets used to connect the actuator arm power supply on the tiller pilots?  I need to get my hands on a couple of those nice waterproof plugs.  lets say I need some spares for my two actuators. Where do I go for spare parts?See More
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service