Hi,

I have a Wheel pilot with an ST6001+ control head and have an opportunity to pick up a new X-5 course computer at a good price. Will my control head work with the X-5? Whats the difference between the ST6001+ and the ST6002+?

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, the ST6001+ will work with the X5 course computer.  The only difference is cosmetic, the ST6002+ is newer and has more rounder edges, the functionality and software levels are the same.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Michael S Fitz posted a discussion

Type 300 Computer Replacement

My Type 300 computer croaked; it was mated to ST6000/ST600R controllers.  The gyro and pump seem to be working fine, but the unit just turns hard to port whenever I turn it on. It's mounted in a 48' Navigator.Since the Type 300 is no longer available, what current computer can I replace it with that won't require replacement of all the other components?  Will an SPX30 work without major modifications?See More
1 minute ago
Profile IconMichael Cook, Tim Cantwell, Gregory Burke and 7 more joined Raymarine Technical Forum
1 minute ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Jon's discussion Navionics freshest data subscription has expired pop-up box
"Noted."
4 minutes ago
Rob Richardson replied to Jon's discussion Navionics freshest data subscription has expired pop-up box
"Hi all, After backing up all the files on my Navionics card I also deleted the config.xml file and this has prevented the expired data popup from appearing at all. The chart appeared to function normally at least on one days sailing."
8 hours ago
Rob Richardson replied to Luc and Sarah's discussion on the GS165, the units setup reverts to Nautical miles
"I had a similar problem with an e7D, when I switched it on the setting would have reverted from the previously selected nautical mile/metres to the default NM (feet). I have just upgraded to v12.26 and the problem appears to have gone away. "
8 hours ago
Brian Meyers posted a discussion

E SERIES & NAVIONOCS

I will take delivery of a new boat with Ray's E series MFD's (E127, E95). I am also running the Navionics Boating HD app on my Ipad.  Since the E series system will have wifi connectivity and the Boating HD app downloads the US chart updates, do I need to purchase a Navionics chip to get updated chart information or can I use the wifi/Ipad updates?ThanksSee More
15 hours ago
Dave Yacono updated their profile
15 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to David Higby's discussion Autohelm ST7000/Type 1 Computer not working
"Yes, the rudder reference sensor design has not changed.  You can connect the working existing rudder reference to the ACU-200."
15 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Zackary 's discussion AIS 650 reprogramming MMSI
"Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Zachary, Most Raymarine dealers, but more commonly Raymarine dealers offering certified installations, can reset MMSIs within AIS transceivers and then program the transceiver with a new MMSI."
15 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Gregory Burke's discussion Registration for products
"Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Gregory, Thanks for alerting us about this issue, as there indeed appears to be a fault with the web site and this product registration feature.  Raymarine web site team is presently working on a…"
16 hours ago
Zackary posted a discussion

AIS 650 reprogramming MMSI

Is it possible to reprogram this unit with a new MMSI at a dealer and/or your repair center?
16 hours ago
David Higby replied to David Higby's discussion Autohelm ST7000/Type 1 Computer not working
"I purchased an Evolution EV-200 Power.  Can you please tell me if my existing "AutoHelm" rudder position indicator is compatible with the EV-200?  The wires appear to be identical: red, blue, green and ground.  I am…"
16 hours ago
Gregory Burke posted a discussion

Registration for products

Cannot register new c95,cp100,cpt100. Page searches for product endlessly
17 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Al Nichols's discussion AIS targets on A65 MFD
"Al, Thanks for including some of the requested files.  While you may or may not be aware, the log that you produced is not the requested SeaTalkng log.  While the Coastal Explorer screen snapshot was received, I will need simultaneous…"
19 hours ago
Jorge Magallanes posted a status
"I have an autopilot S100 and the a78. How do I connect them and what arnes do I need and where can I buy it ?"
19 hours ago
Al Nichols replied to Al Nichols's discussion AIS targets on A65 MFD
"The log file is a little big.  I have never tried to view the list until well after the GPS has a position. The AIS data is from a ICOM  IC-M506 via N2K."
19 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service