Hi,

I have a Wheel pilot with an ST6001+ control head and have an opportunity to pick up a new X-5 course computer at a good price. Will my control head work with the X-5? Whats the difference between the ST6001+ and the ST6002+?

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, the ST6001+ will work with the X5 course computer.  The only difference is cosmetic, the ST6002+ is newer and has more rounder edges, the functionality and software levels are the same.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Bill Ehlke replied to Bill Ehlke's discussion HD Digital Radar not starting when system is powered on
"app version 2.49 bootcode version 1.10 baseboard version 3.20 BTW - the system has worked fine for a few years.  It just stopped working a week ago. "
33 minutes ago
Pete W. replied to Pete W.'s discussion tacktick wind instrument repair
"The wind display seems to recognize the masthead unit as the windspeed, in knots, appears reasonably accurate.  However, the wind indicator "spins" in all directions, and seldom points in the correct direction. "
2 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Pete W.'s discussion tacktick wind instrument repair
"What is the problem your experiencing?"
2 hours ago
Pete W. posted a discussion

tacktick wind instrument repair

Must I return my masthead unit to Raymarine, or can a local dealer resolve my problem? thanksSee More
2 hours ago
Profile IconJeffrey Bird, Pete W., Sam Moore and 7 more joined Raymarine Technical Forum
2 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Sam Moore's discussion A70 Chartplotter - Male or Female Seatalk 2000ng connector?
"Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Sam, The NMEA 2000 protocol does not specify the physical characteristics of the plugs and sockets within a system.  As such, Raymarine's SeaTalkng spur and backbone networking products may be used…"
4 hours ago
Sam Moore posted a discussion

A70 Chartplotter - Male or Female Seatalk 2000ng connector?

Hi,I have an A70 Chartplotter.Currently it's moving data via NMEA 0183.I'm changing to NMEA 2000.The chart plotter is about a 3.5 hr drive away.I'm wondering is the connector on the back of the unit male or female?Reason for that question is there are two different parts that convert from SeaTalk 2000g to NMEA 2000.  One is male the other is female.Part #'sFemale Cable - A06045Male Cable - A06046Thanks!Sam Moore…See More
4 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Kurt Breitkreuz's discussion Raymarine a78 mounting bracket part#?
"You're welcome."
4 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to david greene's discussion lighthouse sd micro preloaded
"You're welcome."
4 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to david greene's discussion lighthouse charts and A75
"You're welcome."
5 hours ago
david greene replied to david greene's discussion lighthouse charts and A75
"Everything works! Would help if your instructions as shown above were provided in the beginning...I see what you are saying about detail over land with Vector charts. And also zooming in...Thanks"
5 hours ago
david greene replied to david greene's discussion lighthouse sd micro preloaded
"Everything works! Would help if your instructions as shown above were provided in the beginning...I see what you are saying about detail over land with Vector charts. And also zooming in...Thanks Tomorrow we will connect the data cord to the…"
5 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Nick Koslowski's discussion Raymarine RD424D 24" Radar - What cable?
"Nick, The Digital Radar Cable cannot be directly interfaced to the MFD.  The Ethernet (SeaTalkhs/RayNet) based devices must be connected to either or SeaTalkhs Crossover Coupler or SeaTalkhs Network Switch which in turn will connected to the…"
5 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Lawrence's discussion A22012 replacement
"It is an improved design, and has been our standard masthead for many years.  Also as you have said, it will fit into all of the new products you have upgraded."
5 hours ago
Lawrence replied to Lawrence's discussion A22012 replacement
"Last question, is this new R28170 an improvement over my old masthead vane and cups? More robust perhaps, or accurate, or better supportive of my all new I70, e7D, Evo pilot etc. that I just added in addition to my existing ST60 legacy displays?"
5 hours ago
Nick Koslowski posted a discussion

Raymarine RD424D 24" Radar - What cable?

Does anyone know what cable is needed to connect to this radar?  I've seen vendors state that it comes with a Raynet cable, and I've also seen it listed with a Seatalk HS cable.  I will need to connect this to an E80, which will require the use of a Seatalk HS cable and a crossover coupler.  TY!See More
6 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service