Hi,

I have a Wheel pilot with an ST6001+ control head and have an opportunity to pick up a new X-5 course computer at a good price. Will my control head work with the X-5? Whats the difference between the ST6001+ and the ST6002+?

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, the ST6001+ will work with the X5 course computer.  The only difference is cosmetic, the ST6002+ is newer and has more rounder edges, the functionality and software levels are the same.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Dh Jackson replied to David Knecht's discussion How to tell if T122 is working
" I'm not electrically oriented so where do we check the voltages? DJ"
29 minutes ago
Dh Jackson replied to Dh Jackson's discussion T-112 Analogue Display voltage
"Ace, Which component(s) use the TA119 Battery Pack? DJ"
37 minutes ago
Dh Jackson replied to Dh Jackson's discussion GPSMAP 740 to T122 wiring
"Ace, According  to the battery symbols, both the  NMEA and Wind functions are fully charged but the available voltage doesn't display. If the batteries are Ni-Cad, they can appear fully charged even though the max capacity has…"
41 minutes ago
william reece tunnell left a comment for Mike Ciepielinski
"good luck...ive sent two back now with sonar losing bottom and freesing at 3.3 and 2.2 feet"
1 hour ago
william reece tunnell replied to william reece tunnell's discussion stil same issues
"how can i speak ear to ear to a tech that actually works on these?"
1 hour ago
Richard Emerson replied to Richard Emerson's discussion Consistent heading error while moving
"We were recently towed to a boatyard to have the engine replaced. I ran the nav system underway to test the mods mentioned above but didn't see anything definite one way or the other. The boat will be down until sea trials in August."
1 hour ago
Paul Stupay replied to Paul Stupay's discussion Installation help for i70 System Pack
"Thanks Dan, the information is extremely helpful. Given the 2m length power cable, I will plan to mount the itc-5 near the power source. Given the drawing you referenced, the 100m cable that came with the wind transducer looks to be a spur cable, if…"
1 hour ago
Eric replied to Eric's discussion Dragonfly 6 wifi?
"Thanks for getting back to me.  I have a question about the Dragon 4/5 that I will put in a new thread, so others can more easily find it."
4 hours ago
David Jovanovic replied to David Jovanovic's discussion Raymarine RL80C+ DISPLAY and Raymarine 4kW RL90 open array 48" RADAR
"Update Connected signal cable from DISPLAY to the Radar with RADAR powered OFF On DISPLAY and measured correct ohm resistance between pins see bellow pin 1&2 46K, 12&13 10K, 4&710K, 6&10 180ohm Radar and DISPLAY powered ON 23.8V…"
5 hours ago
Bill hodges replied to Bill hodges's discussion eS Series MFD
"I stand corrected, my current MFD is a C120W. My goal is to keep the C120W and use it as a secondary chartplotter/fishfinder. It would not be networked in to the new eS128. The new eS128 would then be connected to the current radome and new…"
5 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Grant Lee Hallock's discussion raychart 435 chartplotter gold card install
"You're welcome."
5 hours ago
Grant Lee Hallock replied to Grant Lee Hallock's discussion raychart 435 chartplotter gold card install
"   I can see what you are saying now. I will contact the vendor. Thanks"
5 hours ago
Eesti Jaht Service posted a discussion

ST60 Wind Flashing Indicators

An ST60 Wind display appears to be operating normally, voltages from transducer so far unchecked, except that both the true and apparent indicators are flashing simultaneously. And when attempting to toggle between the true and apparent displays one comes up with what appears to be the correct wind speed and the other comes up with the dreaded three dashes. Any ideas?See More
5 hours ago
Steve Colbert posted a discussion

Autopliot power consumption

Hello....I have the Raymarine autopilot EV-1 with the SmartPilot X-5R. I want to add a 4 stroke kicker motor with electric start. Either a 9.9 Yamaha High Thrust or the Mercury 9.9 or 15HP ProKicker. The 9.9 HP engines have a 6 amp charger and the 15HP has a 12 amp charger. My question is.... how much power does the autopilot system draw? I seem to have read someplace that the X-5R draws 5 to 10 amps when running, which is most of the time. Does that mean the a 6 amp charger is likely not…See More
5 hours ago
Profile IconSteve Colbert, Chet Bachorski, Henry Leonnig and 33 more joined Raymarine Technical Forum
6 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Gary Boyco's discussion Dragonfly power connections.
"You're welcome."
6 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service