Hi,

I have a Wheel pilot with an ST6001+ control head and have an opportunity to pick up a new X-5 course computer at a good price. Will my control head work with the X-5? Whats the difference between the ST6001+ and the ST6002+?

Views: 77

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, the ST6001+ will work with the X5 course computer.  The only difference is cosmetic, the ST6002+ is newer and has more rounder edges, the functionality and software levels are the same.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Panda H replied to Panda H's discussion Can Z101 autopilot remote be used wih new EV 100
"That's the question; I have an adaptor that changes the three h*** z 101 triangular PLUG into a  three line screw in connection. I then have a cable that has a three bare lines and a three h*** almost rectangular…"
10 minutes ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Vincent Ventimiglia's discussion ACU-100
"What is the drive in the system?  Are you just pressing Auto and holding a heading or following a waypoint or route from a chartplotter?  What is the Deviation in the system?  You can find this by pressing…"
33 minutes ago
Vincent Ventimiglia posted discussions
36 minutes ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Martin Thomas's discussion i60 Showing Dashes for True Wind
"The i60 display needs Apparent Wind, Speed through the Water (from a speed Transducer, paddlewheel) and heading to calculate True Wind.  When the display showing dashes the instrument display is not seeing one of those data items to calculate.…"
53 minutes ago
Martin Thomas posted a discussion

i60 Showing Dashes for True Wind

Intermittently, the i60 shows dashes for True wind. I can see true wind reported on the e7 MFD which leads me to suspect that it is the display not the transducer. Turning the intrument off and back on does not help. Appreciate any solutions.Martin See More
56 minutes ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Panda H's discussion Can Z101 autopilot remote be used wih new EV 100
"That is not a tested remote.  I would say NO, because of the Seatalk protocol, it was one of the first versions.  I will leave this discussion open to allow other users who might have tried this.  I order to connect you would need to…"
57 minutes ago
PAUL PAOLILLO replied to PAUL PAOLILLO's discussion Raymarine S100 wireless remote;
"SPX10 SMARTPILOT COREPACK  WHICH WAS SENT INTO RAYMARINE, THE DID REPAIR THE HARDWARE and sent it back.  And I have P70 COLOUR A/P HEAD: SAIL I was going to sent the s100 back today your thoughts "
1 hour ago
Jim b replied to Jim b's discussion Very poor marks
"Thanks Who did you talk to to make that happen? Jim  "
1 hour ago
Tam T Hoang replied to Jim b's discussion Very poor marks
"That's the same time I bought mine with the same problem of the transducer then Raymarine sent out another one to correct it."
1 hour ago
Panda H posted a discussion

Can Z101 autopilot remote be used wih new EV 100

Greetings All,- I have a new Ev100 autopilot wheel system with ev-1, acu100 and p70.- Can I use an z101 remote with it and how do I connect?- Thanks for help,Panda HSee More
1 hour ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to ron gladkowski's discussion Auto Pilot
"The ST70 is the control head in the autopilot system.  What is the course computer you are using with the ST70 in order to know if there is a compass offset option available?"
1 hour ago
ron gladkowski posted a discussion

Auto Pilot

I have a ST70 the compass reading is 14 degrees differenty then my GPS waypoint  reading. How can I adjust it without having to spin the boat in circles several times. Is there a manual way of doing it?See More
1 hour ago
Alex Wilson replied to Joe westbury's discussion E97 MFD fuel management capabilities?
"OK, thanks.  I will retry in the next few days."
2 hours ago
Bruce Kohorn replied to Bruce Kohorn's discussion radar interefrence with EV100
"with no radar, the bearing on the P70 reads the same as the GPS. When radar is on, the GPS stays the same, but the P70 reads 10 degrees off. The flux compass is installed 15 ft forward near the center of the boat, thus in front of the radar.…"
2 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Bruce Kohorn's discussion radar interefrence with EV100
"Can you explain the issue more clearly?  Does the heading change on the autopilot when the radar is turned ON?"
2 hours ago
Bruce Kohorn posted a discussion

radar interefrence with EV100

my EV100/P70 autopilot works well. But when radar is turned on there is a 10 degree deviation. Is there a way to correct this with a setting ONLY when the radar is on?See More
2 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service