Hi,

I have a Wheel pilot with an ST6001+ control head and have an opportunity to pick up a new X-5 course computer at a good price. Will my control head work with the X-5? Whats the difference between the ST6001+ and the ST6002+?

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, the ST6001+ will work with the X5 course computer.  The only difference is cosmetic, the ST6002+ is newer and has more rounder edges, the functionality and software levels are the same.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Underway - Raymarine, US replied to ER ROU's discussion i60 Wind display erratic w/AutoP tracking mode
"Sounds like a power issue or connectivity issue with the i60 reaction, the equipment doesn't fix itself once the engines are on.  Can you provide a wiring diagram (handwritten will work) to look at the system and determine where the issue…"
13 minutes ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Ronald Kazmier's discussion AWS and TWS not working
"I really don't, it sounds like either connectivity between the junction box at the base of the mast and the iTC-5, or a bad iTC-5.  Secure all connections between the junction box and iTC-5, if the problem persists, then I would recommend…"
28 minutes ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Peter Christis's discussion Need help with SeaTalk NG upgrade
"With the different interfaces available for the different equipment you have I would recommend going with the current interface NMEA2000/Seatalk NG and adapting the other interfaces to this.  I count 7 Seatalk 1 devices, that would require…"
33 minutes ago
John Noveck replied to John Noveck's discussion Dragonfly and e series
"Sorry, I meant e125, or c125"
1 hour ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Brian Tilley's discussion Tridata
"I have seen that in the past, unfortunately it points toward a broken wire inside the insert, and when you press into the thru hull housing, the connection is broken, and these wires can not be fixed within the insert because it is a molded piece.…"
1 hour ago
Doug Johnston replied to Doug Johnston's discussion e125 MFD
"Thanks for reply. Travelling so haven't had time to respond earlier. It is quite possible the system needs calibration, but on waters I'm cruising in, only use it as a gps/chart and usually only use "go to curser".  As you…"
1 hour ago
Tim Weeden commented on Tim Weeden's album

S/V Tropical Fun

"You can't go cruising till you untie the boat "
1 hour ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Jason Dunster's discussion RayTag communication with displays
"The alarm will go away after shutting it off at the source (e125), if you are pressing a button on the ST60+ Graphic, you are probably choosing the Chapter/Page button bringing it to that page.  Try allowing the time to have the ST60+ Graphic…"
1 hour ago
Bill Huyett replied to Bill Huyett's discussion Connecting PC running Windows 8 to a C90W
"thanks much for quick response.  Where is the ethernet port for the MFD--I've never looked."
1 hour ago
Raymond Reinhardt replied to Raymond Reinhardt's discussion How to get a Tiller Pin Assembly to connect my under deck autopilot linear drive actuator to my rudder post tiller arm
"I have attached two photos to show my existing installation.  Instead of installing the ram actuator between the upper and lower sections of the tiller arm, I want to install it per Raymarine's Installation Manual and use the Raymarine…"
1 hour ago
Robert Buntin replied to Larry Taunt's discussion I60 Wind instrument upgrade from ST50
"I have a st50 wind display and need another transducer.....will a st60 transducer work with it?"
1 hour ago
Cheryl Stevenson updated their profile
1 hour ago
Roko replied to Shawn's discussion CP370 and the E120 Classic
"How is the performance with the CP370 and E120 classic?"
2 hours ago
Profile Iconjim, John, Rob Brill and 124 more joined Raymarine Technical Forum
2 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Craig's discussion a98 Transfering Waypoints
"Tim, You will need to command the MFD to import the waypoint data from your memory card.  Before doing so, verify that your MFD is operating with the latest a/c/e/gS-Series MFD software and if not, update your MFD's software…"
2 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Bill Huyett's discussion Connecting PC running Windows 8 to a C90W
"Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Bill, Raymarine recommends Voyage Planner software for planning purposes.  Waypoints and routes may be synchronized via CF memory card or via a cabled Ethernet interface between the PC and the…"
2 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service