Hi,

I have a Wheel pilot with an ST6001+ control head and have an opportunity to pick up a new X-5 course computer at a good price. Will my control head work with the X-5? Whats the difference between the ST6001+ and the ST6002+?

Views: 73

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, the ST6001+ will work with the X5 course computer.  The only difference is cosmetic, the ST6002+ is newer and has more rounder edges, the functionality and software levels are the same.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

marc z replied to marc z's discussion Inconsistent Transducer Detection; Inconsistent wind data available.
"This is now approximately one year after I first began trying to fix this problem. in the meantime the wind pod was replaced at spring launch of the boat and it appeared that the wind direction data was being obtained.  About one month…"
54 minutes ago
Larry Hemmerich replied to Larry Hemmerich's discussion AutoPilot BANGS
"i finslly got to make the measuements...all seems to OK RED TO GREEN 5K...red to blue and green to blue bothe around 2.8 K Sittil at dock all other electronics OFF IN AUTO..it moves back and forth but more eratic"
54 minutes ago
John McLellan replied to John McLellan's discussion P79 transducer
"Thanks Verified all of the above with the exception of testing another transducer as I do not have access to one.  However as soon as I am in water >35 feet it works perfectly from 5knts right through to 23 knts.  As soon as I enter…"
56 minutes ago
David w lyman posted a status
"Having issue with my new dragonfly 5.7. Unit froze up. I did a system reset now unit won't read navionics gps card. Any ideas?"
1 hour ago
Ren Rodee replied to Ren Rodee's discussion Wiring Configuration for Raymarine M95435 Listening / Hailing horn
"Thank you"
1 hour ago
Ray DeLeo replied to Michael Williamson's discussion ST60+ Compass - blank screen
"Thanks, I'll give that a try. "
2 hours ago
Brian Meyers replied to Kim Dingwall's discussion Ray260 VHF
"Yes - Can't just plug and play the 260  Brian, As the Ray260 does not feature a SeaTalk communications port.  It features SeaTalkng and NMEA 0183 communications ports.  Should your Ray240 have been interfaced via SeaTalk…"
2 hours ago
Ray DeLeo replied to Michael Williamson's discussion ST60+ Compass - blank screen
"I have experienced the same problem but it hasn't happened lately although now I can no longer switch to magnetic heading only true. sorry but I don't have the solution"
2 hours ago
Bradley Washburn replied to Kim Dingwall's discussion Ray260 VHF
"Have you ever got an answer to your question? I'm trying to replace 240 with 260. I've tried to pull old wire to replace, but I've had no luck. Can I solder new ends on old wires? "
2 hours ago
robert Kosheff replied to robert Kosheff's discussion Depth at speed
"Thanks for you response. Although I have only had this unit For less than a week, I lose the depth reading at any speed over 8 kts. Yesterday however I got good depth reading at all speeds in all functions. This lasted about 10 minutes and then…"
5 hours ago
Mircea Tomus replied to Mircea Tomus's discussion Raymarine X-5 on/0ff switch
"Thank you, gentlemen. All done. The autopilot recognizes the Garmin GPS and it may be switched off with a main switch on the powerline. I'll have to calibrate it on the water now. Shouldn't the autopilot get the correct heading from the…"
5 hours ago
Kurt replied to Kurt's discussion Posting nmea 183 Data to Tacktick Wireless via T122
"Update on problem. Have reduced data supplied to the T122 to one sentence transmitted at 4800 baud. Micro net consistently updates data for 10 second after micro net boot then "hangs" (displays the same data) for 5 seconds then displays no…"
5 hours ago
Paul Poswiatowski replied to Paul Poswiatowski's discussion I have a Raychart 520 and a Raystar 120 antenna and can't get it to work:
"Thank you."
5 hours ago
Fraser Bolwell replied to Fraser Bolwell's discussion A60 - WPTS pages not showing up, "Goto wpt options" all grayed out, constant beep every 4 sec
"I tried the suggested fixes from the Moderator, no luck there. What's strange is I would switch on the GPS and it wouldn't work, switch it off and on again and it would work. I tried this two more times with the same result. Not working…"
6 hours ago
Nadia Stocker posted a status
"How to connect a i60 wind system to a close hauled wind instrument"
6 hours ago
James Emigh liked James Emigh's profile
15 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service