Hi,

I have a Wheel pilot with an ST6001+ control head and have an opportunity to pick up a new X-5 course computer at a good price. Will my control head work with the X-5? Whats the difference between the ST6001+ and the ST6002+?

Views: 74

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, the ST6001+ will work with the X5 course computer.  The only difference is cosmetic, the ST6002+ is newer and has more rounder edges, the functionality and software levels are the same.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Mike Diener replied to Mike Diener's discussion Pathfinder SL70 radar not painting targets
"Thanks. I cannot see anything visible but I cannot trace the entire route either. Based on your response I found further instructions on running a system test and was able to re-run and got a "cable test fail" message so there must be…"
9 minutes ago
JOHN KOWALCZYK replied to Ed P's discussion connecting nmea0183 to sport pilot
"OK,thanks! Do you know if by using a Lowrance gps with your AP I would see the Raymarine auto pilot performance degrade at all? Thanks:John   "
18 minutes ago
Mark Coleman updated their profile
40 minutes ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Mark Coleman's discussion Rudder reference issues
"You're Welcome.  Let us know the outcome."
42 minutes ago
Profile IconW. Larry McDorman, terry seigler, Bill and 24 more joined Raymarine Technical Forum
43 minutes ago
krutov posted a discussion

question about networking an a75 to an a68

i have some questions about what happens if i add an a75/a65 wifi to an a68 non-wifi and make a two display network.  the main reasons to do this would be to add wifi for passengers and to upgrade to an a75 as my main display if it can do everything the 68 can do now just as fast. 1.  will i be able to see the downview and sonar from the a68 on the a75 / a65?2.  if so, will the a65/75 be able to view sonar/downview on settings independent of the a68 or is it only a repeater?3.  can i use a…See More
44 minutes ago
Sam replied to Sam's discussion CP200 Transducer Install
"I really thought this would be an easy question to answer for a tech?"
45 minutes ago
Mark Coleman replied to Mark Coleman's discussion Rudder reference issues
"Ok I see. I need to move the rudder post rearward closer to the engine so the radius will be less. I will do that. That should do it. Thanks."
49 minutes ago
Doug Ames replied to Doug Ames's discussion Replacing Pathfinder RL70C
"That is good to hear.  That brings up another question then.  The manual says to disconnect the power from any Seatalk device that has its own power connection and only provide power through the Seatalkng network.  The…"
1 hour ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Cyril Silberman's discussion ST-60 rudder sender
"You won't be able to read directly from the rudder reference sensor, it needs to be connected to the ST60 display to calculate the data.  The only way I could recommend is keeping the ST60 rudder display in the system, and converter the…"
1 hour ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Larry Hites's discussion ST40 instruments are not showing up on my C70 classic MFD
"Anytime, let us know the outcome."
1 hour ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Ed P's discussion connecting nmea0183 to sport pilot
"If you are combining the two backbones, you will need to splice the backbone cables and only have one power source and two terminators for the backbone.   It is always better to use the system manufacturer because the equipment is tested…"
1 hour ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Curt Zinga's discussion A78 power cord
"The part number for the power cord on the a78 MFD is R70159.  The power cord can be purchased at your favorite Ramarine Dealer."
2 hours ago
JOHN KOWALCZYK replied to Ed P's discussion connecting nmea0183 to sport pilot
"Thanks for the QUICK response! I don't have any other devices at this time. I just ordered the Lowrance backbone starter kit. I think I will also get the Lowrance gps antenna,I think it is LG4000,or 400, or the Point 1. I thought from my…"
2 hours ago
Curt Zinga posted a discussion

A78 power cord

I'm looking for the name of the power cord for my new A78 MFD. I'm trying to use it at home so I can enter my fishing spots. Any ideas?See More
2 hours ago
Larry Hites replied to Larry Hites's discussion ST40 instruments are not showing up on my C70 classic MFD
"Thanks, I will try that.  "
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service