Hi,

I have a Wheel pilot with an ST6001+ control head and have an opportunity to pick up a new X-5 course computer at a good price. Will my control head work with the X-5? Whats the difference between the ST6001+ and the ST6002+?

Views: 73

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, the ST6001+ will work with the X5 course computer.  The only difference is cosmetic, the ST6002+ is newer and has more rounder edges, the functionality and software levels are the same.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Bryan megginson updated their profile
7 minutes ago
Thomas Bartolomei replied to Thomas Bartolomei's discussion Ray230 Losing NMEA Signal
"They (C120's) are not alarming which is confusing to me. In fact, my gps position is always available on the C120's while at the same time it could be lost from the VHF. I should clarify that that alarm beeping begins and the handset…"
26 minutes ago
Brett Smith replied to Brett Smith's discussion Power cable for a A50D GPS/sounder part number R62157
"Hi was there a message from the moderator ? Thanks Brett"
1 hour ago
Mike Crankshaw replied to Mike Crankshaw's discussion Ray 215 remote station handset
"Many thanks for all the information. If they can do the whole repair to handset and cradle cables that would solve the problem. I'll now try the repair centre direct. "
1 hour ago
James Burgess replied to James Burgess's discussion S-1000 autopilot
"            Thanks TJ,when I hit the auto key on the s100 I got "too slow". Do you have any idea why my L1250 won't go to the chart/sonar screen?                                                                           Thank You,          …"
1 hour ago
Ken McWilliams replied to Ken McWilliams's discussion Dragonfly powering up in demo mode
"Hi Thanks for the clarification that all I really need just a quick check that all is functioning before heading for the on water test"
2 hours ago
Ken McWilliams replied to Ken McWilliams's discussion Dragonfly powering up in demo mode
" "
2 hours ago
Mike Deto replied to Mike Deto's discussion another question on Cp200-Cpt200
"Thank you. I understand. Take care."
2 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Raymond Mattson's discussion Interfacing Garmin 3010C to Raymarine ST6001
"What is the model of the course computer you are using, in the autopilot system?"
2 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Mike Deto's discussion another question on Cp200-Cpt200
"Mike, Unfortunately, it is not possible to get the equipment to you any earlier than its date of release."
2 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Bob Bilodeau's discussion Calibrating Issue with spx10 using ST70
"Do you have external power going to the Seatalk NG backbone, or is the X10 course computer the only power source?"
2 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Ken McWilliams's discussion Dragonfly powering up in demo mode
"Ken, Powering the system up for a power-up test while the vessel is out of the water should not cause any issues.  However as indicated within the prior response, should you be operating Dragonfly for extended periods of time while out of…"
2 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Daniel Keeler's discussion Raymarine C120 and NMEA hookup to VHF Radio
"Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Daniel, It is recommended that you verify the make/model of GPS sensor which is interfaced to your system.  If it is a Raystar 125 GPS Sensor, then it may be interface to the MFD and VHF radio per the…"
2 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Thomas Bartolomei's discussion Ray230 Losing NMEA Signal
"Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Thomas, The most common cause for such alarms is a GPS sensor which either has failed or is in the initial stages of failure.  Are the C120's also alarming due to loss of GPS data?"
3 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Valerie Lardin's discussion ray 220 compatibility
"Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Valerie, What feature(s) are you seeking to gain by interfacing these products to one another?"
3 hours ago
Jon replied to Jon's discussion i70 screen dim and hard to read.
"Went and checked the voltage using a Klein mm200 vom. The numbers I was getting were (-0.10) less than what the Victron read. Initially with a slightly low house bank the Victron read 12.58 and the spur cable at the i70 read 12.48. Out of curiosity…"
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service