Hi,

I have a Wheel pilot with an ST6001+ control head and have an opportunity to pick up a new X-5 course computer at a good price. Will my control head work with the X-5? Whats the difference between the ST6001+ and the ST6002+?

Views: 71

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, the ST6001+ will work with the X5 course computer.  The only difference is cosmetic, the ST6002+ is newer and has more rounder edges, the functionality and software levels are the same.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Justin McDonagh posted a discussion

AIS Range

Having recently replaced my AIS 250 with an AIS650 transponder I have noticed a significant loss of receiving range. With my 250 I was picking up ships at 12 nm. Now, with the 650 it is unusual to receive a target outside a 3nm range.The antenna for the 250 was just an rail mounted VHF type. The antenna for the 650 is an AIS type antenna mounted at 5 mtrs above water, i.e. 3 mtrs higher than the antenna for the AIS250.Any ideas why my receiving range should be so low. See More
1 hour ago
Tim Bowie replied to Tim Bowie's discussion Enabling Autopilot with an a65
" "
2 hours ago
Robert Hargraves posted a discussion

compatibility of the c97

What other mfd's can the C97 be connected to? a old C80 or only the new c series unitsSee More
2 hours ago
mike posted a discussion

A68 multiple ducers

Is it possible to run multiple transducers with an A68?I'd like to run a CPT-100 and a P66.  See More
3 hours ago
Ken Didion updated their profile
3 hours ago
Jose Sousa posted a discussion

RayControl and Microsoft Surface

Any plans to add apps for Microsoft's Windows 8.1 and Surface tablets?See More
5 hours ago
Carson Howe posted photos
6 hours ago
Michael Brown posted a photo
6 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Joe Mrkvicka's discussion RAY215 Mic cord
"You're welcome."
6 hours ago
Douglas Majors posted a discussion

SeaTalk Connection

Hi, I'm now installing the EV-100 system with the Wheel drive on my sailboat.  My existing instruments have the flat SeaTalk connector.  Can these instruments be connected to the round plug SeaTalk system of the EV-100 using the D187 cable?  Also, The existing EV-100 system already has power to the instruments via the 12V SeaTalk cable.  It would appear to me that all I need to do is connect the yellow wire from the flat connector system to a wire on the round wire system.  My question is which…See More
6 hours ago
David Luce replied to David Luce's discussion Antenna connector part number for GPS650
"Thank you; that is a perfect answer.  It will give me much more confidence in my spring pre-commissioning check."
7 hours ago
Kia Serajfar posted a discussion

New version 9.45 software with i70

I just updated my e7D and a65 MFD's and now my i70 does not get GPS data and depth from e7D.  However it gets the speed, fuel and other engine information from coming from NMEA.  The i70 is connected via standard SeaTalk cable to e7D as it was before software upgrade.See More
7 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Clark McPherson's discussion Auto Pilot for small Power Cat, with twin F 150 Outboards
"If you use the fast buttons at the top of the screen, they are located under Software Updates"
7 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Mani Zimm's discussion SPX-10 Motorspeed
"No, there is no power controls for the SPX course computers.  What is the model number of the new motor you are using?"
7 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Todd Edger's discussion Ev 100 wheel to B&G back bone
"I will, let us know if you have any further questions."
7 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Thomas Mackey's discussion Multiple GPS
"You're welcome."
7 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service