Hi,

I have a Wheel pilot with an ST6001+ control head and have an opportunity to pick up a new X-5 course computer at a good price. Will my control head work with the X-5? Whats the difference between the ST6001+ and the ST6002+?

Views: 79

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, the ST6001+ will work with the X5 course computer.  The only difference is cosmetic, the ST6002+ is newer and has more rounder edges, the functionality and software levels are the same.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Sandy Trevor replied to Sandy Trevor's discussion NMEA Heading Sensor
"Update: I just installed a Clipper NMEA Compass Sensor and connected it to my C120 ... and it works perfectly: orients the chart, AND re-enables radar overlay. Note that the Clipper device has only 3 wires: Power (+12), Ground/common, and NMEA…"
17 hours ago
Dan Y updated their profile
Wednesday
RB Fish updated their profile
May 19
terry kremer updated their profile
May 18
Lennart Pettersson updated their profile
May 17
Joe Albergo updated their profile
May 8
Robert Thompson replied to Philippe Jean Figueroa's discussion System builder and Visio icons
"Was this problem ever solved?  It is over a year since the last post and the visio file still is not available on box."
May 3
dan distasi updated their profile
Apr 30
Chas McKeown updated their profile
Apr 30
Huw Plummer replied to Huw Plummer's discussion Dragonfly Update Qs
"Hi, I have a follow up on my Dragonfly 6.  One of the pins in the plug on the back has broken off, see out of focus pic attached. Is this something that can be repaired? Thanks Huw Plummer"
Apr 29
OLIVIER CHOQUETTE replied to OLIVIER CHOQUETTE's discussion ST 60 winds indication not working
"Hi I'm back with a different issue now, my wind speed read the boat speed and the wind direction is always pointing downwind. I made the voltage reading and I found as follow Shield to red:8.02 Blue to shield :1.187 Green to sheil: 1.179 Yellow…"
Apr 21
Jack Eaton replied to Chad Lemmen's discussion C-120 Classic integration with EV-200 Sport Autopilot
"I purchased an ev-200, new RADAR and e127 MFD for a 44' Tollycraft powerboat and have been very happy cruising the east coast from Maine to the Bahamas for three years. Recently I have noticed a large and persistent difference between the…"
Apr 17
Ed Laning updated their profile
Apr 15
Robert Novak replied to Mike Allen's discussion E125 Chartplotter issue
"The precision alignment feature worked for me.  I had lost access to the part of the screen that had the find ship icon."
Apr 12
Christopher Bennett liked Barry Stedman's discussion Speed Transducer
Apr 10
Doug Du Toit replied to lilian's discussion replace ST60 wind with i60
"I had my ST 60 Wind screen climb from the 19 kt wind to 28 kt, then die on me. Showing only wind direction at the top of the screen, and "---". I tried to reset the display, but nothing registered. I checked the connections at the base of…"
Apr 10

© 2017   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service