Hi,

I have a Wheel pilot with an ST6001+ control head and have an opportunity to pick up a new X-5 course computer at a good price. Will my control head work with the X-5? Whats the difference between the ST6001+ and the ST6002+?

Views: 74

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, the ST6001+ will work with the X5 course computer.  The only difference is cosmetic, the ST6002+ is newer and has more rounder edges, the functionality and software levels are the same.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Rick Bell's discussion NO GPS on RAY55 from AIS650
"Rick, It is generally not recommended that on use the GPS output of the AIS650 for such purposes.   Should the Output GNSS sentences be configured ON, then these sentences will be transmitted along with AIS data via the AIS650's 38400 BAUD…"
9 minutes ago
Rick Bell replied to Rick Bell's discussion NO GPS on RAY55 from AIS650
"I do not want the bridged GPS data from the E127.  Are you saying then that I can not use the GPS from the AIS as the input to the VHF?  Documentation seems to suggest you can. The E127 is nowhere near the AIS and VHF and will be difficult…"
38 minutes ago
Profile IconKaren S, Barney Riley, Bazzlar and 9 more joined Raymarine Technical Forum
40 minutes ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Peter Hinton's discussion E-80 boot failure
"Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Peter, It is recommended that the problematic MFD's power cable be unplugged and that the loaded system voltage be measured to ensure that it is within the operating range of the MFD (10.7-32.0 VDC).…"
51 minutes ago
Peter Hinton posted a discussion

E-80 boot failure

I have 2 e-80 chartplotters that were working fine. Now the Master unit is expereincing issues booting up. When the power plug is connected, the unit starts to boot, about 2-3 seconds, then it goes black, then starts up again. It never gets the the splash screen and will stay in this loop until the power plug is removed. Factory reset does not work as it never boots into the unit far enough to start. I have disconnected all cables, and then connected only the power plug, but it made no…See More
53 minutes ago
Harry Keith replied to Graham Stephen's discussion Updating firmware on SeaTalk/SeaTalkNG Converter, i70 and ST70
"Paul, Amen brother!  While the iI70 is a sweet piece of gear, I'm going to pull the trigger on two B&G Triton's this month because they sell a $100 dongle -- and are working to bring an Actisense solution to the table. I have…"
1 hour ago
Paul replied to Graham Stephen's discussion Updating firmware on SeaTalk/SeaTalkNG Converter, i70 and ST70
"OK, well it has been well over a year since the original question came up.  Has a way been found to update the firmware on the i70 from a PC?  Like the original poster I have i70 displays as cockpit instruments and an Actisence gateway…"
1 hour ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to roddy henderson's discussion E-80 MFD white screen, after lightning nearby
"Roddy, You may want to try the Factory Reset procedure found here.  However, I suspect that it's going to need to be repaired."
2 hours ago
Peter Hinton replied to roddy henderson's discussion E-80 MFD white screen, after lightning nearby
" I have a very similar problem. Just plugging the power plug in starts the cycle and it continues until the power plug is removed.   Did you find resolution to your problem?   Peter"
2 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Rick Bell's discussion NO GPS on RAY55 from AIS650
"Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Nick, The AIS350/650/500 AIS Receiver/Transceivers are not designed to function as SeaTalkng to NMEA 0183 data bridges.  Had your AIS650 been interfaced via 38400 BAUD NMEA 0183 communications to your…"
2 hours ago
Rick Bell posted a discussion

NO GPS on RAY55 from AIS650

I am trying to have my AIS650 send GPS data to my RAY55 using the low speed MNEA0183 bus in a new installation.I have an E127 connected to the AIS650 via NGI have connected the AIS650 to the RAY55 using the low speed bus as per the wiring diagram on page 43 of the AiS650 manual 05-2011High speed NMEA bus not connected as I am using NG to all other devices.The AIS650 is configured and sending data to my I70's and E127 just fine.The AIS is sending serial data just fine, shown on the ProAIS…See More
2 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Adam Hyde's discussion Engine Alarms require too many button presses on ignition
"Noted."
2 hours ago
paul shared William Coohon's discussion on Twitter
2 hours ago
paul replied to William Coohon's discussion i70 v2.17
"Seems strange that Raymarine didn't take the same approach that they did with the a,c,e series 10.41 release withdrawal and publicised the withdrawal. I have i70 V2.17 installed and now have no idea what to do or whether Raymarine will support…"
2 hours ago
Adam Hyde replied to Adam Hyde's discussion Engine Alarms require too many button presses on ignition
"I have been in touch with Raymarine's product management team and supplied them a log file.   I am pleased to report that they have found the problem and have said the fix will be included in Lighthouse v.12 when it is next released."
2 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to FRANCO Campana's discussion Synching Sirrus radio to Raymarine C80 model
"Franco, MFD is the acronym for Multifunction Display (i.e. the C80).  Your C80 MFD is operating with very old software (i.e. v4.25) and should be updated to v5.16 per the information found here.  Unfortunately, like electronic devices of…"
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service