Hi, I have a 27' SeaPro CC boat with the new "e" series MFD's and HD radar. It has twin outboard Mercury Verado's with hydraulic steering (not powered steering). Can I use the new EV-200 kit which has the steering drive on my boat?

The dry weight of the boat with the engines is about 6,000lb. Thanks.

Views: 305

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You would be working with the EV-200 but with Twin Verados, you would need to hydraulic autopilot system.  T70157, then with Verados, you would need the Verado hose kit as well, A18127.

Thanks. That option is very expensive. Can I use the EV-100 instead?

Also, will the EV-1 function by itself and provide heading data to my e7 so I can get my radar overlay if I just purchase that separately?

Thanks again.

The EV-100 does not have the capacity to work with Verados, the option above is the only option that will work with your vessel.  

The EV-1 will not work as a heading sensor only.

I would suggest the Airmar 2183 heading sensor (T70132) for heading data for overlay capabilities.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Tim Droney replied to Tim Droney's discussion e7D Reboots!
"Here is the data you asked for. I did a factory reset and re-installed the 13.37 update. The install had errors, but was able to resolve them. I'm attaching a screen shot. The chartplotter still has a spontaneous re-boot, either after waiting…"
13 minutes ago
henry tully replied to henry tully's discussion Confusion over Time Tide Schedule on E7 Display
"Ok, I think I understand. I will have a technician set up the external gps sensor hook up its wires to the master MFD at the nav  station.  Henry Tully"
1 hour ago
John Kee replied to John Kee's discussion ST70 Head with Type 300 course computer
"Thanks, Underway.  Would I also be able to use an ST70+ Power Pilot Keypad to control the system?   Thanks, John"
1 hour ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to henry tully's discussion Confusion over Time Tide Schedule on E7 Display
"Henry, If using the MFD's internal GPS sensor, then it is recommended that the MFD be afforded an unobstructed view of the skies overhead.  Otherwise, it may be necessary to interface the system to an external GPS sensor which has…"
2 hours ago
Jason Larkin replied to Jason Larkin's discussion e97 mfd won't recognize a58 transducer
"Okay, so I received the new transducer today.   I connected it to the MFD and still nothing.  So I'm guessing it has to be the MFD.  Please let me know what I do from here."
2 hours ago
Ronald Kazmier replied to Ronald Kazmier's discussion AWS and TWS not working
"We have (3) i70 displays; and they all read the same "0 " wind speed. It seems unlikely that they all would be bad, wouldn't it? What about the ITC5 or wiring? "
2 hours ago
thomas morgan replied to thomas morgan's discussion st 5000+ auto pilot
"It was the rudder sensor. I replaced it and work fine now. Thank you and how much do they charge to repair one compared to buying one"
2 hours ago
Laurence Coch replied to Laurence Coch's discussion connecting autopilot to classic c120 system
"so for question 2 the only thing i did not get are the hydrolic lines to connect the type 1 pump to my steering. are those parts i can get from Raymarine? the steering on the boat is a non powered hydrolic system connected to 2 rudders the boat is a…"
2 hours ago
Randall Remmel replied to Randall Remmel's discussion "No data source" on radar window of mfd
"Tried dis/recon cables, still nothing. When I turn on the breaker for the radome the MFD indicates scanner warmup and I can get to radar tx/stdby, but then that gets greyed out and the no data source message appears. There is a terminal block at the…"
2 hours ago
Paul Keyser replied to Paul Keyser's discussion ST60 Wind
"I finally have had some time to install the new i60 wind display in the cockpit. (a Christmas present). The boat is still on the hard and won't be launched until late May. The display has power but the wind direction needle remains straight up…"
2 hours ago
Bart Kernan replied to Bart Kernan's discussion airmar p66 to raymarine dsm300
"Hello Mr. Moderator                            The tag on the end of the cable near the plug is so old i could barely read it, but I did some snooping around at Airmar's web…"
3 hours ago
henry tully replied to henry tully's discussion Confusion over Time Tide Schedule on E7 Display
"Sir, I am receiving GPS data at the MFD.  I have two MFDs. One at the nav station and another at the wheel.  The MFD at the nav station is set up as the "master." I know the internal GPS sensor is receiving the signal but not…"
3 hours ago
Ryan Gilbert replied to Scott Bullock's discussion a9 questions
"The a97 (digital sonar) can also be used with a transom mount transducer but it is an add on.  Here is a link to a listing of all of the transducers that work with the a97: http://raymarine.com/view/?id=8625 Some older 50/200 kHz transducers…"
3 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Mike Allen's discussion Dragonfly 7 Waypoint view on chart
"Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Mike, Unfortunately, Dragonfly displays do not support the requested feature.  However, if searching for a waypoint, the display may then be commanded to center the screen on the selected waypoint (Show…"
3 hours ago
Shawn Berkel replied to Shawn Berkel's discussion Radar target video show up for several sweeps and disappears for 20 sweeps and then reappears again for a couple sweeps.
"Attached are several pictures of the screen while transmitting.  The gain is set in manual very high at approx 95% to get the image as the pictures show.  Nothing shows up in the center of the screen, just a mess on the outside…"
3 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Randall Remmel's discussion "No data source" on radar window of mfd
"So you would check the HS network connection on the back of the C120W, then check the connection to power at the bottom of the cable.  Assuming it is a digital radar dome, disconnect and re-connect the radar cable to the back of the radar dome.…"
3 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service