Hi, I have a 27' SeaPro CC boat with the new "e" series MFD's and HD radar. It has twin outboard Mercury Verado's with hydraulic steering (not powered steering). Can I use the new EV-200 kit which has the steering drive on my boat?

The dry weight of the boat with the engines is about 6,000lb. Thanks.

Views: 242

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You would be working with the EV-200 but with Twin Verados, you would need to hydraulic autopilot system.  T70157, then with Verados, you would need the Verado hose kit as well, A18127.

Thanks. That option is very expensive. Can I use the EV-100 instead?

Also, will the EV-1 function by itself and provide heading data to my e7 so I can get my radar overlay if I just purchase that separately?

Thanks again.

The EV-100 does not have the capacity to work with Verados, the option above is the only option that will work with your vessel.  

The EV-1 will not work as a heading sensor only.

I would suggest the Airmar 2183 heading sensor (T70132) for heading data for overlay capabilities.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Underway - Raymarine, US replied to jorge zlarar's discussion the autopilot pump works intermittent when in auto
"This is the operation when just pressing Auto, or are you follow a waypoint or route?  What does the system consist of, is there a Chartplotter or instrument in the system?"
6 seconds ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Dave Shipler's discussion MFD e95 freezes when trying scanner set-up
"Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Dave, This problem sounds vaguely familiar of an bug within early a/c/e/gS-Series MFD software, but may also be caused by a communications fault (including a low power induced fault) between the MFD and radar…"
3 minutes ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Robert Sloat's discussion Autopilot ST 4001 +
"The p70 is a current control head, but if you can find a ST6002 control head you can use that with the X5 course computer.  Yes, the X5 course computer will be required, the ST6002 and p70 are just a control heads and are different than the…"
3 minutes ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to David English's discussion RL70C Plus integration with Standard Horizon GX2200 VHF/AIS/DHC
"David, While the C/E-Series Classic MFDs may be interfaced to the SeaTalk devices that the RL70C+ is presently interfaced to, you would need to check the radar scanner's serial number to determine whether it may be used with these MFDs.…"
14 minutes ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to MICAH MCCORKLE's discussion Chart / Radar Overlay
"Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Micah, Is your system interfaced to a source of heading data (ex. autopilot, instrument compass, NMEA 0183/2000 heading sensor, etc.)?"
17 minutes ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Jon Spain's discussion E-120 Classic Navionics Compatibility
"Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Jon, Raymarine's E-Series Classic MFDs have been designed and tested for use with the following Navionics cartography which has been programmed onto CF memory cards: Gold Fish'n…"
18 minutes ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Jeff Zimmerman's discussion Adjusting "Lake Level" C70
"Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Jeff, Unfortunately, C-Series Classic MFDs, as well as Raymarine's currently offered MFDs, do not support the feature which you have inquired about.  I suspect that the specified depths are…"
45 minutes ago
John Wix replied to John Wix's discussion Data Source Selection
"New information about this issue!!  While trying to make more sense about this frustrating problem, I found myself mindlessly repeating a request for GPS data source selection on an i70. Each time it would come back with the "data source…"
47 minutes ago
Peter B replied to Peter B's discussion New T120 will not AutoNetwork
"Is there anything more I can do to test the unit here before resorting to mailing it back to the USA?"
48 minutes ago
Jeff Zimmerman posted a discussion

Adjusting "Lake Level" C70

I recently purchased a boat that is equipped with a C70 MFD.  I really have enjoyed this unit and have read all the documentation I can get my hands on.  I have Supplemented it with an iPad and the latest Navionics charts.  The iPad version has a feature to adjust the water level (lake level) as the lake I am currently on is quite low.  This helps to identify truer water depths on the chart.  I cannot, however find the same feature on the C70.  Does that feature exist or is there a "workaround"…See More
59 minutes ago
Devin Rankin updated their profile
59 minutes ago
TJ replied to mnk's discussion MFD C-70 classic firmware upgrade from 5.04 to 5.16 breaks waypoint tracking function with ST6002
"Because it is required after an update. Backup waypoints and perform the reset. If you have an oddly acting system, most of the time it clears the problem. Updating the A Series, C Series Classic/Wide, E Series Classic/Wide MFD's…"
1 hour ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Daniel Lejnieks's discussion Splicing RS 130 to older C80 - wire color codes
"Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Daniel, It is not possible to splice the cables of these devices together as you have suggested.  The Raystar 130 GPS Sensor exclusively supports SeaTalkng/NMEA 2000 communications protocol, while the…"
1 hour ago
Marlene A. Sassaman posted a status
"Is there a direct phone line with an extension of someone who can assist with this problem? Thanks,"
1 hour ago
mark c. jones and Gareth Reeves are now friends
1 hour ago
Trent Chandler posted a discussion

Dragonfly transom mount transducer

I recently bought the 7" Dragonfly for my 245 Scout.  I was told that it is not possible to mount the transducer on the transom.  The excuse was the stepped haul.  I was also told that there is not enough room next to the bilge for a thru haul transducer.  Has anyone else heard of this problem.  Has anyone mounted a transom transducer on a Scout Dorado 245. Thanks. See More
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service