Hi, I have a 27' SeaPro CC boat with the new "e" series MFD's and HD radar. It has twin outboard Mercury Verado's with hydraulic steering (not powered steering). Can I use the new EV-200 kit which has the steering drive on my boat?

The dry weight of the boat with the engines is about 6,000lb. Thanks.

Views: 244

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You would be working with the EV-200 but with Twin Verados, you would need to hydraulic autopilot system.  T70157, then with Verados, you would need the Verado hose kit as well, A18127.

Thanks. That option is very expensive. Can I use the EV-100 instead?

Also, will the EV-1 function by itself and provide heading data to my e7 so I can get my radar overlay if I just purchase that separately?

Thanks again.

The EV-100 does not have the capacity to work with Verados, the option above is the only option that will work with your vessel.  

The EV-1 will not work as a heading sensor only.

I would suggest the Airmar 2183 heading sensor (T70132) for heading data for overlay capabilities.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Mikael H's discussion Show vessels name from AIS
"Noted"
3 minutes ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Dan Kingery's discussion RC 435 error codes
"You're welcome."
16 minutes ago
Herbert mertens posted a blog post

RC 630 chartplotter C Map

Does anybody have experience using C-Map NT+ cartridges with this unit.the c map supplier one day informed me that the RC630 is fully compatible with both NT and NT+. After calling them again they told me that it has to be a 630plus unit,which I don't have. Same with internet searches.Can anybody shed light on this.Thank youSee More
17 minutes ago
Don Ireson posted a blog post

Replace sl70c Pathfiinder and ds600x with MFD

Hello everyone. Looking for some advice on replacing my sl70c display and  ds600x fishfinder with a MFD, worried about compatibility and connection issues. I have a 2004 sea ray 290amberjack that was missing the fishfinder display. Instead of replacing that I thought i would upgrade to a MFD that could work with my radar dome,  sonar transducer, and also gps. Saw some c120's reasonable but not sure if these newer displays are adaptable to my equipment. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.…See More
18 minutes ago
jon kliegman posted a discussion

Sailing By The Wind

Is there any info concerning using a C90W/I60 Wind/T7000 AutoPilot combination for sailing by the wind?See More
18 minutes ago
Seamus Hourihan posted a discussion

Intermittant "NO DATA" alarms on "Auto" - ST5000 Plus SailPilot

System includes ST5000 Plus SailPilot, C120 Classis MFD w/v4.26 and TackTick system supplying  depth, compass, speed, wind readings via NEMA.When in "Standby mode", ST5000+ display shows all data without alarm - heading, SOG, BTW, DTW, XTE, depth.When in "Auto mode", ST5000+ display exhibits periodic "NO DATA" alarm and beeps. The alarm usually lasts 3-4 seconds. Once I awhile will get longer alarm periods of 20 secs or so. I counted 8 alarms in one 5 minute interval.Ideas welcome.See More
19 minutes ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Marcelo Remotti's discussion Radar Overlay not working on a new a98
"You're welcome."
20 minutes ago
Mark H replied to Mark H's discussion auto pilot doesn't read course heading correctly.
"Ok, the controller is a 150G. Wiring has 5 wires connected to the fluxgate side."
20 minutes ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Mark Nelson's discussion Raymarine A65 does not display properly
"Noted."
21 minutes ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Mark Maulden's discussion E7D ais display on split screen
"Mark, It is normal for the MFD to take 3-4 seconds to return to the Home screen.  As such, it is recommended that you wait at least this long before attempting the command a second time.  The location of the MFD's Touch Lock feature…"
21 minutes ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to James Emigh's discussion Sea Talk Help for My C120
"Noted."
32 minutes ago
Marcelo Remotti replied to Marcelo Remotti's discussion Radar Overlay not working on a new a98
"Thanks, that is great news for us, been at sea many years and I am aware of the limitations on GPS heading and magnetic heading sources, but spending another $600+ on a gyro for a 28' motorboat wasn't on my budget.   Thanks Marcelo"
33 minutes ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Marcelo Remotti's discussion Radar Overlay not working on a new a98
"Marcelo, Prior to the v11.26 a/c/e/gS-Series MFD software update, the Chart application's radar overlay feature required heading input to the system.  However, following the v11.26 a/c/e/gS-Series MFD software update, the a/c/e/gS-Series…"
42 minutes ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to James Miller's discussion DSM30
"James, A DSM30 or DSM300 may be used to replace the DSM250 which is presently interfaced to your C-Series Classic MFD (C70, C80, C120).  However, should a 3-pin hsb Cable presently be use to support communications with between the DSM250 and…"
56 minutes ago
Marcelo Remotti replied to Marcelo Remotti's discussion Radar Overlay not working on a new a98
"gm, it came from factory with 10.41 and I upgraded yesterday to 11.26 Marcelo"
1 hour ago
"Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Marcelo, The currently installed version of a/c/e/gS-Series MFD software within your MFD may be determined via the command sequence HOME->SET-UP->MAINTENANCE->DIAGNOSTICS->SELECT DEVICE.…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service