Hi, I have a 27' SeaPro CC boat with the new "e" series MFD's and HD radar. It has twin outboard Mercury Verado's with hydraulic steering (not powered steering). Can I use the new EV-200 kit which has the steering drive on my boat?

The dry weight of the boat with the engines is about 6,000lb. Thanks.

Views: 297

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You would be working with the EV-200 but with Twin Verados, you would need to hydraulic autopilot system.  T70157, then with Verados, you would need the Verado hose kit as well, A18127.

Thanks. That option is very expensive. Can I use the EV-100 instead?

Also, will the EV-1 function by itself and provide heading data to my e7 so I can get my radar overlay if I just purchase that separately?

Thanks again.

The EV-100 does not have the capacity to work with Verados, the option above is the only option that will work with your vessel.  

The EV-1 will not work as a heading sensor only.

I would suggest the Airmar 2183 heading sensor (T70132) for heading data for overlay capabilities.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Jess and Bill replied to Barry Shapiro's discussion ActiveCaptain integration with c and e Series
"I totally agree. We just had a major upgrade done on our boat with all new Raymarine gear ($15K). I think the reason Raymarine is ignoring Active Captain and its customers is because of a deal with Navionics who is trying desperately to get their…"
31 minutes ago
Jonathan St.Mary replied to Barry Shapiro's discussion ActiveCaptain integration with c and e Series
"I'll jump on the bandwagon.  It sure would be nice to have another layer (ON-OFF switchable) on my e series plotter which would show Active Captain data.  Now it means keeping two screens running, one on the plotter for navigation,…"
32 minutes ago
nesscapade replied to Barry Shapiro's discussion ActiveCaptain integration with c and e Series
" "
1 hour ago
Jeffrey Siegel / ActiveCaptain replied to Barry Shapiro's discussion ActiveCaptain integration with c and e Series
"> If I were the CEO of RM, I'd think about buying ActiveCaptain. ActiveCaptain isn't for sale. But if I were the CEO of RM, I'd tell the chartplotter product manager to contact me and license the data.  The cost to Raymarine…"
1 hour ago
nesscapade replied to Barry Shapiro's discussion ActiveCaptain integration with c and e Series
"I saw that Furuno showed an ActiveCaptain integrated chartplotter at the Miami boat show.  Social driven content is the future. Did you see the app that ActiveCaptain has? Warns you by buzzing your phone if you are heading towards a reported…"
2 hours ago
Milton Cardoso replied to Milton Cardoso's discussion CSeries Classic and EV Autopilot Integration
"Thank you very much for your support. Considering your info, I guess I'd rather just make: - a direct connection between the c70 display and DSM300 Sounder Module through a E65010 cable, - than connect the display to Sea Talkng using its Sea…"
2 hours ago
don malczewski replied to don malczewski's discussion autopilot
"Ok it's in storage now will have to wait till I can get into the building"
2 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Doug Beville's discussion Replace C80 withC97 and add SR150
"Doug, Transducer's designed for use with the DSM300 may be adapted (w/E66066 Transducer Adapter Cable) to be mated to the transducer port of a/c/e-Series MFDs featuring internal ClearPulse sounder circuitry such as the c97 MFD.…"
3 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Noel A Spalding's discussion SR50 system activation
"You're welcome."
4 hours ago
Doug Beville replied to Doug Beville's discussion Replace C80 withC97 and add SR150
"Thank you for the reply. I had my DSM 300 replaced last year due to problems and would like to eliminate it from the system if purchase of the C97 will accomplish its removal. Does the C97 do that? The GPS sensor currently hooked to the c80 is a…"
14 hours ago
Noel A Spalding replied to Noel A Spalding's discussion SR50 system activation
"Thanks, working, much appreciated. "
16 hours ago
Paul Fucetola replied to Paul Fucetola's discussion ST 4000 autohelm
" "
18 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Josh Pekar's discussion Cannot download and update SD card with maps
"Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Josh, Please note that I have verified I have successfully downloaded the NOAA Raster East charts before sending this response.  Please note that NOAA Raster East includes the Great Lakes, that this is a…"
19 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Scott Underwood's discussion Dragonfly 5 Pro Trolling Motor Mount
"Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Scott, Please see the image below: "
19 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to fireman_bob's discussion C80 interface to Ray55
"Bob, Yes ... should the GPS sensor be interfaced via SeaTalk to the GPS and should the MFD be interfaced to the VHF via NMEA 0183, then the VHF not only receive GPS data from the MFD, but the MFD would also be capable of receiving DSC position…"
19 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Philippe Hevesy 's discussion MFD Features
"Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Phillipe, The a/c/e/gS-Series MFDs presently support displaying custom splash screens.  Please see the attached document addressing this subject. Attachments:  OEM Splash Screen (a, c, e, gS…"
19 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service