Hi, I have a 27' SeaPro CC boat with the new "e" series MFD's and HD radar. It has twin outboard Mercury Verado's with hydraulic steering (not powered steering). Can I use the new EV-200 kit which has the steering drive on my boat?

The dry weight of the boat with the engines is about 6,000lb. Thanks.

Views: 289

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You would be working with the EV-200 but with Twin Verados, you would need to hydraulic autopilot system.  T70157, then with Verados, you would need the Verado hose kit as well, A18127.

Thanks. That option is very expensive. Can I use the EV-100 instead?

Also, will the EV-1 function by itself and provide heading data to my e7 so I can get my radar overlay if I just purchase that separately?

Thanks again.

The EV-100 does not have the capacity to work with Verados, the option above is the only option that will work with your vessel.  

The EV-1 will not work as a heading sensor only.

I would suggest the Airmar 2183 heading sensor (T70132) for heading data for overlay capabilities.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Lee Fossett replied to Lee Fossett's discussion Side vision CP200 and e7d display
"Thank you."
3 minutes ago
Dennis law replied to Kevin Linder's discussion Cameras for e125
"I am guessing now that Raymarine is recommending that we use there IP cameras (CAM200IP) that there are no plans on fixing the Lighthouse software to work with third party IP cameras. Is this statement correct? Just need to confirm prior to…"
24 minutes ago
Troy Saharic posted a video

2014 Resurrection Salmon Derby – Team Four Reel II

Team Four Reel II participates in the 2014 Resurrection Salmon Derby on December 5 and 6. Early on day one, a cannon shot starts the event with 100 boats rac...
40 minutes ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to SCORPIONAR's discussion How to connect A67 PLOTTER with sonda transducer AIRMAR P319
"Scorpionar, Please respond with a digital photo of the transducer's identification tag in order that we may positively identify the transducer.  Additionally, verify that the a67 MFD has been updated with the latest a/c/e/gS-Series MFD…"
41 minutes ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Richard Scarinzi's discussion C120 Compatibility
"Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Richard, For reasons of NMEA 0183 version incompatibility, it is not recommended that the Ray220 be interfaced to a C-Series Classic MFD or any MFD designed after 2003.  The RayPilot, RayData, and C120…"
58 minutes ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Braden Pursell's discussion Alphanumeric keypad
"Braden, Using equipment at my desk, I have verified that the E05008 Raymarine SeaTalk Alphanumeric Keypad may indeed be used with the C-Series Widescreen MFDs.  The keypad's features are actually quite basic and may be tested by editing a…"
1 hour ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Al Nichols's discussion AIS targets on A65 MFD
"Al, Our engineering team is still working on this as there appears to be a conflict between third party AIS receiver's messaging associated with the Class B AIS targets, hence the difference in the AIS target lists.  The a/c/e/gS-Series…"
1 hour ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to John macrae's discussion ST60+ Masthead unit broken pin
"Great, contact us with any further questions."
2 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to J Michael Joyal, Jr's discussion SPX30 Configuration Questions
"Where are you seeing that, on your e95?  Under the Pilot Controls menu?  That is only for information coming from an Evolution (new style) Autopilot."
2 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Neil LaFrance's discussion Detach a steering wheel equipped with EV-100?
"Great, contact us with any further questions."
2 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Andy Burkholder's discussion What are my autopilot options for a stern drive with power assist steering
"Anytime, contact us with any further questions."
2 hours ago
Andy Burkholder replied to Andy Burkholder's discussion What are my autopilot options for a stern drive with power assist steering
"Thanks for all your help!!"
2 hours ago
John macrae replied to John macrae's discussion ST60+ Masthead unit broken pin
"Thanks for your rapid response! I shall do that when I get back to the USA in a month or two."
2 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Andy Burkholder's discussion What are my autopilot options for a stern drive with power assist steering
"Yes, that is the Rotary Rudder Reference M81105."
2 hours ago
Wayne Jeffress replied to Wayne Jeffress's discussion P74 On an A68
"Thank you for the response. I will be fishing in mostly shallow water....nothing over 30 ft. I presently have a new A98 with Down and Sidescan at the rear of the boat by the outboard control handle. I need another unit at the front with a trolling…"
2 hours ago
SCORPIONAR replied to SCORPIONAR's discussion How to connect A67 PLOTTER with sonda transducer AIRMAR P319
"Dear Moderator, I bought and received these cable (E66066) but it does not work...in fact it is a xducer adapter cable (series HSB2)// my problem is not the plug...the xducer plug is ok for plotter A67...but A67 did not read the deep,  I…"
2 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service