Hi, I have a 27' SeaPro CC boat with the new "e" series MFD's and HD radar. It has twin outboard Mercury Verado's with hydraulic steering (not powered steering). Can I use the new EV-200 kit which has the steering drive on my boat?

The dry weight of the boat with the engines is about 6,000lb. Thanks.

Views: 307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You would be working with the EV-200 but with Twin Verados, you would need to hydraulic autopilot system.  T70157, then with Verados, you would need the Verado hose kit as well, A18127.

Thanks. That option is very expensive. Can I use the EV-100 instead?

Also, will the EV-1 function by itself and provide heading data to my e7 so I can get my radar overlay if I just purchase that separately?

Thanks again.

The EV-100 does not have the capacity to work with Verados, the option above is the only option that will work with your vessel.  

The EV-1 will not work as a heading sensor only.

I would suggest the Airmar 2183 heading sensor (T70132) for heading data for overlay capabilities.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Duane Ericson replied to Duane Ericson's discussion 400G corepk
"When the wheel is not moving, the voltage is 0.  i do get voltage when I press +10 or -10.  Since my post, I have now noticed that I'm not getting a display for the rudder position sensor.  Could this be the problem?"
22 minutes ago
Paul Lorion replied to Paul Lorion's discussion SmartPilot X-5R tough to drag on standby mode
"Hi, This will be done this week; thanks! Paul Lorion, Montréal, Canada"
44 minutes ago
mnk replied to PH's discussion C70 Display Problem
"Hello Moderator, I've had 2 good years after the fix was done by your tech. Just yesterday the jitter - a different type - came back. I will attach pictures and a quick movie i made (if size permits).  No stripes this time but a jittery…"
55 minutes ago
george swanson replied to george swanson's discussion Connection Course computer SPX5 - Lowrance HDS5 via NMEA 2000/SeaTalkng
"Hi Underway, thanks for your response. The main problem comes from plotters. They should have 2 nmea ports that run at different speeds. AIS needs high speed nmea and other devices need low speed nmea! Andreas "
1 hour ago
Tim Holley replied to Tim Holley's discussion ST60+. Wind Troubleshooting
"Thanks very much, this is a big help. I'll do these tests next time I'm at the boat and let you know how it gooes."
3 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Jamie's discussion wind vane base
"It can be pointed in any direction, what you are looking for is the cleanest wind without deflection or shading by sails or other equipment for the most accurate wind data."
3 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Tim Holley's discussion ST60+. Wind Troubleshooting
"I have enclosed the masthead test to figure out if the issue is on the masthead or the display side. Masthead Test: To perform the check, you will need a multimeter, and a DC power supply. You will need to supply 8v to the masthead across the red…"
3 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Ray Dunn's discussion Repairing wind transducer cable
"Thanks Paul for the detailed information provided.  "
3 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Michael Raider's discussion ST-50 Speed Calibration
"Once you set the cal-factor and it is lost after power cycle, then the issue is within the display and the component on the pcb.  Unfortunately the ST50 instrument displays are no longer repairable.  I can only recommend you search…"
3 hours ago
Larry Taunt replied to Larry Taunt's discussion I60 Wind instrument upgrade from ST50
"I have recently installed a new I60 wind instrument and it is not functioning correctly.  the unit and transducer are brand new.   The unit powers up and the needle moves to about 2 o'clock and freezes there  and the wind…"
3 hours ago
Bruce Fielding replied to Bruce Fielding's discussion i40 bidata display freeze
" "
3 hours ago
Bruce Fielding replied to Bruce Fielding's discussion i40 bidata display freeze
" "
3 hours ago
Mike Kelliher left a comment for Underway - Raymarine, US
"Hi...Posted a few days ago about my autopilot.I bought the e-v 200 package without the drive motor hoping I could just hook up my existing drive motor to it. You had asked for model # of the unit. The model # is Navico..PRP-500. Let me know if you…"
4 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Richard Hartley's discussion Erratic i70, P70 on NG bus (low bus voltage indicated on itc-5)
"You might be measuring 12 Volts but if the batteries are not supplying enough amperage it would still be low voltage.  With this system would need about 5A."
4 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Keith Davis's discussion i70 Configuration
"1. Unfortunately it does not have the option of the small pane due to resolution.  I have forwarded to the product management team as a feature request. 2. At the home page, under the Customize button at the top of the screen, choose Boat…"
4 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Bruce Fielding's discussion i40 bidata display freeze
"This would confirm a malfunctioning display.  I would recommend you send the display to the Service Center. "
4 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service