Hi, I have a 27' SeaPro CC boat with the new "e" series MFD's and HD radar. It has twin outboard Mercury Verado's with hydraulic steering (not powered steering). Can I use the new EV-200 kit which has the steering drive on my boat?

The dry weight of the boat with the engines is about 6,000lb. Thanks.

Views: 305

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You would be working with the EV-200 but with Twin Verados, you would need to hydraulic autopilot system.  T70157, then with Verados, you would need the Verado hose kit as well, A18127.

Thanks. That option is very expensive. Can I use the EV-100 instead?

Also, will the EV-1 function by itself and provide heading data to my e7 so I can get my radar overlay if I just purchase that separately?

Thanks again.

The EV-100 does not have the capacity to work with Verados, the option above is the only option that will work with your vessel.  

The EV-1 will not work as a heading sensor only.

I would suggest the Airmar 2183 heading sensor (T70132) for heading data for overlay capabilities.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Bill hodges's discussion eS Series MFD
"Bill, Within your discussion, you have referenced both a C120W and a C120.  The prior responses assumed that you actually owned a C120W.  Which one of these MFDs do you actually own?  Should you own a C120W, then please note that it…"
17 minutes ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to John Ottosen's discussion Ray 218 VHF has strong transmit but weak receiving strength
"John, Based upon the problem description, the Ray218's receiver circuitry does not appear to be operating properly.  The Raymarine product warranty requires that the product be purchased from an authorized Raymarine dealer.…"
24 minutes ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Andy Kieffer's discussion Raymarine 49 VHF radio SERIOUSLY abused
"You're welcome."
32 minutes ago
Kjell Larsson updated their profile
33 minutes ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to John Martin's discussion a57d screen froze up
"John, It may be possible to perform the software update with the MFD in the present state.  However, should your not be able to do so, it is not entirely unexpected and the MFD should then be serviced accordingly."
1 hour ago
Michael Matthews replied to Michael Matthews's discussion EV-200 Autopilot remote controls
"Thanks for the info.  On my mini bridge, the only A/P functions I need would be adjust course, and place system back to standby or auto.  I can't see any need at this station to ever calibrate, change menu or use tracking.  i…"
1 hour ago
John Ottosen replied to John Ottosen's discussion Ray 218 VHF has strong transmit but weak receiving strength
"Bridges are on channel's 14 and 16, I'm not sure if this is what you mean by low power.  Communicating with other boaters has the same result.  They can hear me, but I cannot hear them unless we are within 1/4 mile.  Thanks…"
2 hours ago
John Martin replied to John Martin's discussion a57d screen froze up
"Thank you for the quick reply........this boat is a 21' CC, so no shore power. I did upgrade the stereo over the winter, everything else on the boat works fine. The MFD currently is froze no matter if the stereo is on or off, if the boat…"
2 hours ago
Dan replied to Paul Stupay's discussion Installation help for i70 System Pack
"The sensors, which are analog, are wired to the itc-5 which converts analog to a digital standard NMEA-2000.  On the digital side of the circuit you have the itc-5, the i70 display, and a connector for power. Here is a rough diagram, you are…"
7 hours ago
Kyle Happel replied to Michael R Keller's discussion a65 MFD - Fusion MS-RA205
"Moderator, thanks for your reply.  My N2K backbone is powered through a separate, dedicated +12VDC feed.  The question is whether the red and black wires (+/- 12VDC) that are within the STNG spur cable (connecting the a68 to the N2K…"
10 hours ago
Charles McSorley posted a status
"I would like to know if there is a way to integrate my Tic-Tack instruments with my newly installed A95 MFD. Any recommendations?"
11 hours ago
Paul Stupay replied to Paul Stupay's discussion Installation help for i70 System Pack
"Thank you for your reply. The system pack comes with the following components: Our System Pack includes the following components for your i70 instrument: E22172 i70 Multi-function Instrument E70010 ITC-5 Transducer Converter E22078 Standard…"
11 hours ago
Victor Avedano left a comment for charles Stephens
"I bought a Pilot EV100 and I need to connect the seatalk NG to the Garmin echoMAP 54DV (NMEA 0183)"
12 hours ago
Chad Barclay replied to Chad Barclay's discussion Adding my autopilot to my e7D
"Check that. ST6002 "
13 hours ago
John Petrick updated their profile
13 hours ago
Bill hodges replied to Bill hodges's discussion eS Series MFD
"Thank you for the reply. As I understand A2) I will be able to run my current C120 simultaneously with a eS128 Chirp or Downvision without the transducers' interfering with each other. Last question, when will I be able to purchase the eS128?"
14 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service