Hi, I have a 27' SeaPro CC boat with the new "e" series MFD's and HD radar. It has twin outboard Mercury Verado's with hydraulic steering (not powered steering). Can I use the new EV-200 kit which has the steering drive on my boat?

The dry weight of the boat with the engines is about 6,000lb. Thanks.

Views: 244

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You would be working with the EV-200 but with Twin Verados, you would need to hydraulic autopilot system.  T70157, then with Verados, you would need the Verado hose kit as well, A18127.

Thanks. That option is very expensive. Can I use the EV-100 instead?

Also, will the EV-1 function by itself and provide heading data to my e7 so I can get my radar overlay if I just purchase that separately?

Thanks again.

The EV-100 does not have the capacity to work with Verados, the option above is the only option that will work with your vessel.  

The EV-1 will not work as a heading sensor only.

I would suggest the Airmar 2183 heading sensor (T70132) for heading data for overlay capabilities.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Alan Dechovitz replied to Alan Dechovitz's discussion ST 60 wind vane and cup replacement parts
" Thank you for your assistance. "
10 minutes ago
John Wilmet posted a status
"I have a spx auto pilot w/a remote wireless handheld and when you hold the arrows into turn the boatshould be and turn 10 degrees will not"
22 minutes ago
DennisW replied to DennisW's discussion Glitchy Autohelm Autopilot ST7000
"Are you saying there is nothing that can be done (I believe the voltage is fine) and I have to throw the unit out? Not a very satisfying condition to being a Raymarine/Autohelm owner. "
27 minutes ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Alan Dechovitz's discussion ST 60 wind vane and cup replacement parts
"The part number for the masthead service kit, which includes wind vane c/balance weight and cups is A28167.  Both Vane and cups will need to be screwed to the POD, the masthead is just twist locked (screwed) to the masthead base with a locking…"
1 hour ago
Seamus Hourihan replied to Seamus Hourihan's discussion Intermittant "NO DATA" alarms on "Auto" - ST5000 Plus SailPilot
"That's an interesting question. You have reminded me that I did make some changes right before I started having these NO DATA alarms. Currently, after the change, the Tack Tick is repeating compass data for ST5000+ and I experience…"
1 hour ago
George Cushing replied to George Cushing's discussion Maxi Display
"Great, thanks."
1 hour ago
Juan José Estrada replied to Juan José Estrada's discussion AUTOPILOT ST 8001. Drive unit
"Ok Thank you. Best regards."
1 hour ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to George Cushing's discussion Maxi Display
"You would need to upgrade all the screens.  We are quoting turnaround time in the service department today at 7-10 working days in our facility."
1 hour ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Juan José Estrada's discussion AUTOPILOT ST 8001. Drive unit
"It looks like we don't have a dealer in Mazatlan, here is our dealer locator that will come up with a list of dealers closest to you."
1 hour ago
peter j geltman replied to peter j geltman's discussion No Pilot on ST 7002
"Can a type 100 be repaired? Peter "
1 hour ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Seamus Hourihan's discussion Intermittant "NO DATA" alarms on "Auto" - ST5000 Plus SailPilot
"One other quick question, is the Tack Tick repeating compass data for the ST5000+ autopilot or do you have two forms of heading in  the system?"
1 hour ago
Capt Stewbling replied to Capt Stewbling's discussion Autopilot S1 replace fluxgate with Seatalk1 data
"I've run it in all combinations of fluxgate & network but I'm not getting an alarm/fail.  I would think that without the fluxgate and network, it should fail right away.  An outstanding question I have for Raymarine is…"
1 hour ago
Giang Hoang replied to Giang Hoang's discussion Auto routing - does not take into account navigation markers
"I appreciate the new updates and the new features, but i don't see much point in auto routing if it doesn't take into account navigational markers. the feature is for convenience of not having to add waypoints manually which is very…"
2 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Dr. Aldo R. Scopelliti's discussion ST600 autopilot
"Let's try this again."
2 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Rod Swank's discussion ST6002 AutoPilot issue
"If you have good voltage to the course computer, it sounds like an internal power supply issue, and I would have to recommend that the course computer be sent to the below address to be evaluated by a service technician for repair. Raymarine Service…"
2 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to peter j geltman's discussion No Pilot on ST 7002
"If connections are solid between the control head and the course computer, I would recommend that the course computer be sent to the below address to be evaluated by a service technician for repair. Raymarine Service Center 9 Townsend West Nashua,…"
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service