Hi, I have a 27' SeaPro CC boat with the new "e" series MFD's and HD radar. It has twin outboard Mercury Verado's with hydraulic steering (not powered steering). Can I use the new EV-200 kit which has the steering drive on my boat?

The dry weight of the boat with the engines is about 6,000lb. Thanks.

Views: 271

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You would be working with the EV-200 but with Twin Verados, you would need to hydraulic autopilot system.  T70157, then with Verados, you would need the Verado hose kit as well, A18127.

Thanks. That option is very expensive. Can I use the EV-100 instead?

Also, will the EV-1 function by itself and provide heading data to my e7 so I can get my radar overlay if I just purchase that separately?

Thanks again.

The EV-100 does not have the capacity to work with Verados, the option above is the only option that will work with your vessel.  

The EV-1 will not work as a heading sensor only.

I would suggest the Airmar 2183 heading sensor (T70132) for heading data for overlay capabilities.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Profile IconPourQuoi Pas, Skip Mortensen, Robert Goldenberg and 1 more joined Raymarine Technical Forum
10 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to gene dennis's discussion st50+ wind instrument replaced by i60
"The i60 comes with a Seatalk NG to Seatalk cable, you would cut the flat Seatalk connector off the Seatalk side of the cable and inside will have the Red, Yellow and Shield (bare) wires. I'm sorry if you are not aware, you can't use a…"
11 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Peter Malloy's discussion Unreliable Depth
"Peter, Thanks for the information.  I assume that this is the software information for the e127?  If so, have you verified that the Application Version listed for both the e127 and e125 is v12.25?  If so, the remaining recommendations…"
12 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Peter Malloy's discussion Touch Screen
"You're welcome."
12 hours ago
Peter Malloy replied to Peter Malloy's discussion Unreliable Depth
"Primary Bootloader Version     v12.11-00031 Secondary Bootloader             v12.11-00031 Kernel Version                        v12.11-00031…"
12 hours ago
Peter Malloy replied to Peter Malloy's discussion Touch Screen
12 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Peter Malloy's discussion Touch Screen
"Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Peter,  Please bear in mind that should the MFD be having touchscreen alignment issues, then it is recommended that the MFD's UniController be used to traverse menus and to interact with screen…"
13 hours ago
Peter Malloy posted discussions
13 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Peter Malloy's discussion Unreliable Depth
"Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Peter, Please execute the command sequence HOME->SET-UP->MAINTENANCE->DIAGNOSTICS->SELECT DEVICE.  After doing so, please respond with the software version specified for your MFD."
13 hours ago
gene dennis posted a discussion

st50+ wind instrument replaced by i60

Q. I need to know how to connect my st50 seatalk red,yellow,bare wires to the 3 pin seatalk adaptor for the i60, and also connect other same to the seatalk 6pin cable with the i60.  I can figure out the wind instrument connections.See More
14 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to James Burgess's discussion What nema sentences does the s-1000 need to follow a route?
"Upon start up it is normal for the S100 to show NO PILOT then show Standby, this is the boot up process to of the S100 connecting wirelessly to the course computer of the S1000. Unfortunately this has to do with the NMEA 0183 sentences coming from…"
15 hours ago
paul replied to paul's discussion i70 factory reset
"Many thanks, Paul"
15 hours ago
James Burgess replied to James Burgess's discussion What nema sentences does the s-1000 need to follow a route?
"Underway, Thank you for the information.The garmin 7212 also uses version 3.01.The garmin 7212 has a NMEA 2000 port which has only the gps 19x antenna on the network.After talking to Mike at garmin this is what I have:  The blue s-1000 wire…"
15 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to paul's discussion i70 factory reset
"In looking at this further the p70 has two Factory Reset options, one in the Set up Menu, that will Reset the p70 and one in Autopilot Commissioning for the full Autopilot Reset.  I will update your Autopilot Inquiry with this information.…"
15 hours ago
paul replied to paul's discussion i70 factory reset
"OK, Thanks, Is it possible to perform a 'Factory reset' on the iTC-5?"
15 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Michael S Fitz's discussion Type 300 Computer Replacement
"The ST6000 control head is for use with the Type 300 generation of course computers.  So to upgrade the course computer, you will be required to upgrade the control head as well.  The SPX-30 course computer has been discontinued as well.…"
16 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service