Hi, I have a 27' SeaPro CC boat with the new "e" series MFD's and HD radar. It has twin outboard Mercury Verado's with hydraulic steering (not powered steering). Can I use the new EV-200 kit which has the steering drive on my boat?

The dry weight of the boat with the engines is about 6,000lb. Thanks.

Views: 226

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You would be working with the EV-200 but with Twin Verados, you would need to hydraulic autopilot system.  T70157, then with Verados, you would need the Verado hose kit as well, A18127.

Thanks. That option is very expensive. Can I use the EV-100 instead?

Also, will the EV-1 function by itself and provide heading data to my e7 so I can get my radar overlay if I just purchase that separately?

Thanks again.

The EV-100 does not have the capacity to work with Verados, the option above is the only option that will work with your vessel.  

The EV-1 will not work as a heading sensor only.

I would suggest the Airmar 2183 heading sensor (T70132) for heading data for overlay capabilities.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

James Judilla replied to James Judilla's discussion C80 UPGRADE
"Sorry that should be R70010."
1 hour ago
James Judilla replied to Isaac Burge's discussion C80 navionics gold xg chip
"I could be mistaken, Navionics website does not offer Platinum Plus for the C series Classic MFD. Only Gold and Navionics Plus. Thanks "
1 hour ago
James Judilla posted a discussion

C80 UPGRADE

Raymarine offers kit #R70019 to upgrade C80 MFD.  Other than the new bezel look, what else is involved in this upgrade?See More
3 hours ago
James Judilla replied to James Judilla's discussion RADAR ANTENNA PROPER INSTALLATION
"That is a good looking arch. Is that stainless or aluminum?   I ordered my radar arch / visor and just waiting for the company to ship.  My concern is the placement of the radar so as to minimize exposure to radar beam. How high and how…"
3 hours ago
Bo Boddum replied to Bo Boddum's discussion Connecting new E7 to my existing E85001 setup
"Thank you very much; that explaines why I were unable to find instructions on this.  So, with the E22158 SeaTalk to SeaTalkng Converter Kit and the right cables, I would be able to connect it all?  Do you know…"
3 hours ago
Sven Salzmann replied to Sven Salzmann's discussion A50D chartplotter - Navionics+ or Gold 3XG charts?
"Hello Moderator The Navigational Warning dialog is not the issue here. I always acknowledge this dialog with the OK button when I power on the device. Only after that, I can use the A50. I did perform the A50 SW update from 1.23 to 1.24 last year…"
3 hours ago
Bill Sloan replied to dave's discussion Wrong Calender Date
"I have replaced all of my electronics with new Raymarine products except for my transducers   which are conected to an itc5. The following are new. a65 MFD i70 p70 Evolution 100 wheel drive  i50 speed and depth i60 wind 130 GPS actisence…"
5 hours ago
Carmelo Zizza replied to James Judilla's discussion RADAR ANTENNA PROPER INSTALLATION
"I installed one of these from Atlantic Towers ... it is their Arch in a box. "
6 hours ago
Jim P replied to Jim P's discussion A-Series A70D Chartplotter Fishfinder - GPS doesn't track
"The MFD says I'm in the front yard... and that's where I am.  Success! As for the diagnostics you mentioned above, lots of "stuff" being received. The only oddity is with the GPS status page.  The satellites in the…"
7 hours ago
John Wix replied to John Wix's discussion TWS and TWA Display
"The Airmar 150wx is calculating TWS and TWA and, prior to updating MFD software, the e125 and e95 would display both values. Now, they will not. The i70's have never displayed TWS and TWA being sent by the Airmar. Nor will the i70's permit…"
7 hours ago
Tony vW replied to John McLellan's discussion Power Cable
"Sorry, I fat fingered one time too many.  Can you confirm that the P/Ns are correct??  My manual has the opposite numbers for straight and right angle"
8 hours ago
John Markunas posted a discussion

e7d transducer setup

Hi   I cannot find the page that allows me to specify that I have an AirMar b60 transducer.I go to sounder setup but find no transducer setup. Can someone point out my error?Thank YouJohn MarkunasSee More
8 hours ago
" "
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
scott roes liked scott roes's profile
8 hours ago
Mike Dwyer posted a discussion

A78 and SPX5R

My SPX5R autopilot is connected to my C120w via nmea0183. Can I connect the SPX5R to my A78 at the same time. I also intend to hook the A78 to NMEA 2000 via the A06040 spur cable the same as I have done on my C120W,  How should I connect  the SPX5R to the A78.See More
9 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service