Hi, I have a 27' SeaPro CC boat with the new "e" series MFD's and HD radar. It has twin outboard Mercury Verado's with hydraulic steering (not powered steering). Can I use the new EV-200 kit which has the steering drive on my boat?

The dry weight of the boat with the engines is about 6,000lb. Thanks.

Views: 391

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You would be working with the EV-200 but with Twin Verados, you would need to hydraulic autopilot system.  T70157, then with Verados, you would need the Verado hose kit as well, A18127.

Thanks. That option is very expensive. Can I use the EV-100 instead?

Also, will the EV-1 function by itself and provide heading data to my e7 so I can get my radar overlay if I just purchase that separately?

Thanks again.

The EV-100 does not have the capacity to work with Verados, the option above is the only option that will work with your vessel.  

The EV-1 will not work as a heading sensor only.

I would suggest the Airmar 2183 heading sensor (T70132) for heading data for overlay capabilities.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

• Add Photos

Latest Activity

NOAM REJMAN replied to Louis Viau's discussion E80 classic radome compatibility
"hi there i have E80 & RD418D that i got from a freind swore that the system work called support yesterday asking the same question: is RD418D is compatible with E80 v5.69?  Answer was not compatible. i read on here that it is…"
Tuesday
Geoff MacDonald updated their profile
Tuesday
Germain Bélanger updated their profile
Monday
Colin Bondy updated their profile
Apr 8
Philippe Jean Figueroa updated their profile
Apr 5
Alan martin updated their profile
Apr 5
jonas wallner updated their profile
Apr 1
Steve Haas updated their profile
Mar 21
Peter Sjölund updated their profile
Mar 8
Cat Fish updated their profile
Feb 26
Chuck Rich updated their profile
Feb 17
William Lakso updated their profile
Feb 16
Donald Evans commented on Donald Evans's album

NMEA cable

"These cables are available on ww.gps-galore.co.uk and ebay. Bought one myself. The connector is a slightly different shape on the outside but it fits perfectly."
Feb 8
Igor Stelli updated their profile
Feb 1
Gregor Popp updated their profile
Jan 30
Michael Carson replied to Will Ritch-Smith's discussion EV1 wheel jerking back and forth
"I am having the same problem and this is very frustrating. EV1 with ACU400 p70 and rudder position sensor.  Vessel is a 53' sailboat. Displacement is approx 55,000lbs. Steering system is a Whitlock Mamba and the drive unit is a Robertson…"
Jan 27

© 2018   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service