Hi, I have a 27' SeaPro CC boat with the new "e" series MFD's and HD radar. It has twin outboard Mercury Verado's with hydraulic steering (not powered steering). Can I use the new EV-200 kit which has the steering drive on my boat?

The dry weight of the boat with the engines is about 6,000lb. Thanks.

Views: 253

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You would be working with the EV-200 but with Twin Verados, you would need to hydraulic autopilot system.  T70157, then with Verados, you would need the Verado hose kit as well, A18127.

Thanks. That option is very expensive. Can I use the EV-100 instead?

Also, will the EV-1 function by itself and provide heading data to my e7 so I can get my radar overlay if I just purchase that separately?

Thanks again.

The EV-100 does not have the capacity to work with Verados, the option above is the only option that will work with your vessel.  

The EV-1 will not work as a heading sensor only.

I would suggest the Airmar 2183 heading sensor (T70132) for heading data for overlay capabilities.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Matt Jacobs's discussion SPX10 and incorrect heading
"OK, then I would have to recommend that the course computer SPX-10 be sent to the below address to be evaluated by a service technician for repair. Raymarine Service Center 9 Townsend West Nashua, NH 03063   Include in the box: Name Daytime…"
9 minutes ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Scott Anderson's discussion st5000
"The HC5313 has a RAM capacity of 8.3 cubic inches, so that would confirm that you are using a TYPE 1 hydraulic pump with the ST5000 control unit.  You will be able to use the existing TYPE 1 hydraulic drive and upgrade the ST5000 to the current…"
12 minutes ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Piotr Sernicki's discussion Ev1 with B&G zeus2 MFD
"How is the system connected?  A NO PILOT, DRIVE STOP error has to do with the system loosing communication between the autopilot components.  NO PILOT - Control head does not seeing connection with the EV-1 and ACU-100.  DRIVE STOP -…"
17 minutes ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Timothy G Hyatt's discussion Auto Pilot ST8002 engines are wagging when engaged.
"What is the course computer and drive you are using in the system?"
23 minutes ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Doug Martin's discussion Start up issues with c125
"Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Doug, It is recommended that all memory cards be removed from the MFD's memory card reader and that the MFD then be powered ON via the breaker.  Should the problem persist, then it is recommended…"
34 minutes ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Carl Hawkins's discussion Boat Heading
"Frank, It is strongly recommended that Raymarine products be maintained with the latest software updates.  Please verify that your e97 MFD has been updated with the latest a/c/e/gS-Series MFD software update, and if not, update it accordingly.…"
54 minutes ago
Profile IconDouglas Goldhirsch, Vincent Pica, Kelly Brown and 17 more joined Raymarine Technical Forum
1 hour ago
Murat Ozkan posted a discussion

C70 Navionics Map Display

Hi, I have C80 and C70 at the sailboat. They both have 5.16 software. I bought a new Navionics Map on CF card to use with them. I don't have any problem when using it on C80, once plugged it displays the map. On the other hand, when I use the same CF on C70, it doesn't display the map. After waiting 5-10min, it started to display it. I shut it down and restart, it didn't display again. It doesn't give any error message, like cannot read CF etc.Does anyone have any idea about this problem?See More
1 hour ago
Greg Becker posted a discussion

DSM300 loses fix

I have a DSM300 (made in Mexico) that will not hold a fix and has had all software upgrades completed. My shop suggested contacting you as they understand that this is a recurring problem with the Mexican made DSM300.See More
1 hour ago
alejandro Zarich posted a discussion

Vmg reading in i60 close haul different from the Vmg reading in my i70

Dear friends, my i60 close hauled is connected to my i70 with seatalkng. I get negative vmg readings in my i60 close haul when i have positive readings in my i70. How can this be. How can i fix it.
1 hour ago
Richard N posted a discussion

Vectors

I have E120/E80 Classic MFD's I have recently added vectors to my display and am completely puzzled where the information for the current vector comes from. Can you please give tell me how my system gets the information it uses to calculate the current vector? ThanksSee More
1 hour ago
Forrest Johnson-Willis posted a discussion

Can I use an RC630 as a 2nd station connected to a C97 ?Hi

Hi again Everyone,                         What adapter cabling do I need to connect an (old) RC630 chartplotter to my new C97 MFD and will it function as a 2nd station at my lower helm , so configured ? Will it display feeds from the C97 ?                                      Thanks in advance !  WoodmanSee More
1 hour ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to David Pope's discussion Converting FSH file (C120 Compactflash WayPoint Backup), to an Excel File for WP management
"Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum David, The only navigational planning software which is presently offered by Raymarine featuring support for exporting to and importing from a formatted Excel spreadsheet is RayTech Planner.  RayTech RNS…"
1 hour ago
David Pope posted a discussion

Converting FSH file (C120 Compactflash WayPoint Backup), to an Excel File for WP management

I have a Compact Flash back up of all my waypoints and routes from my C120 chart plotter. I have a windows 8.1 computer.  How do I convert the FSH file of way points to an Excel spreadsheet for management of these waypoints?  I did this years ago with a software download from Ray Marine, but I cannot find this on the current web site.  Help.DavidSee More
1 hour ago
Doug Martin posted a discussion

Start up issues with c125

Yesterday underway, the chart screen went to base map resolution, I turned off the MFD, restarted and it worked fine. Today, the same thing happened but on turning it back on, it is froze with the Lighthouse page with the blue swish. Would not turn off with the power key, I cut the power at the breaker, rebooted and same locked up screen. Any suggestions?
1 hour ago
Bill libby posted a discussion

I60 Wind Transducer Cable Dimensions.

Hi,Need to install I60 Wind Indicator & need to know cable size for deck clam fitting.ThanksBillSee More
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service