I read on The Hull Truth site a posting yesterday by your general manager that Raymarine would replace any of these units that were made in Mexico at no charge. What is the procedure for return & replacement of these units?

Thanks, John

Views: 1581

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Richard, 

As indicated within my earlier post, Raymarine has manufactured many excellent DSMs in Mexico, including the DSM30 and DSM300/300G.  Irrespective of the country in which the DSM was manufactured or when the DSM was purchased, should a customer experience a DSM30/300 failure which is not determined to have resulted from physical damage, burning, submersion, lightning, etc., then Raymarine will fix/replace the DSM free of charge through February 28, 2014,  This revised program termination date reflects a one month extension of the program specified by me earlier within this response.

OK, thank you!

You're welcome.

I had a dsm300 and had lots of problems with it resetting or locking up.  I took raymarine up on the replace or repair program and received a replacement.  The new dsm300 has been rock solid ever since.  Thanks Raymarine!

You're welcome.

Just learned of this replacement program. Several years ago I spent multiple hours trying to figure out my DSM300 inconsistencies... is there any program still available to solve this issue?
Hello,

I have DSM30 bought in 2010. The bar code shows E63074 and on the bottom line */AE63074 1200513*

It is connected to a CW90 chart plotter though a hub switch that also connects the radar to the chartplotter. Since the beginning it has an intermittent operation with the alarm "DSM30 data connection lost". So I just disconnected it from the switch.

Recently I read that units made in Mexico were defective and that Raymarine would repair the units without cost. Therefore could you tell if my unit was made in Mexico? The installation manual is 87080-1 and has the date November 2006.

Thanks in advance. Luis

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

• Add Photos

Latest Activity

Steve Yama replied to son nguyen's discussion Part No. for Auto pilot Pump M81120 Type 1 12V
"Did you ever find your seal?  My pump is starting to leak also between the pump and motor.  Not a lot but getting to be a nuisance."
Oct 17

© 2017   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service