Autopilots (1,909)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ev-100 autopilot to tacktick wind

Hi, Can anyone help? I want to connect my Tack Tick wind instrument to my ev-100 autopilot so that it will steer to an angle on the wind. C…

Started by Angie jirdan

1 10 hours ago
Reply by Underway - Raymarine, US

ST4000+ Autohelm Autopilot not changing course

Hi. I have an old ST4000+ autopilot which is not changing course. So when I select auto, with the clutch on, and then +10 or -10 the course…

Started by gss

3 10 hours ago

Linear drive with hydraulic steering system.

Hello, My 47ft sailboat came with an old Autohelm autopilot when I bought it. One of the previous owners had installed a type 2 linear dri…

Started by Volker Rast

3 10 hours ago

Evolution EV-1 Autopilot & P70r Pilot Issues

I have just purchased and installed a Evolution EV-1 Sensor/Course Computer and a P70r Pilot Controller all connected to a E Series Hybrid…

Started by Terry Flynn

5 14 hours ago
Reply by Terry Flynn

P70 Control Head User Preferences Not Saving

I have a P70 control head on an SPX30 AP. I cannot change the units in the user preferences. E.G Feet will not change to meters - tried jus…

Started by Bill Moloney

0 21 hours ago

Evolution 200

Hi,  I completed the installation of the Evolution 200 system with the P70r control.  The system does not list the "Drive Type" because I c…

Started by Douglas Majors

10 22 hours ago
Reply by Douglas Majors

EV l Placement: Benefit Forward or Amidship

I am about to begin installation of my EV l Wheel Pilot. Is there a benefit to mounting the EV l forward as opposed to midship? I have plen…

Started by Tom Dignam

2 yesterday
Reply by Peter Kleim

SPX10+P70R Crazy Ivan During Commission

I have had a beautifully working system for two years and over the past three months it started acting peculiar and jerking to port. It wou…

Started by Warren Pruitt

1 yesterday
Reply by Warren Pruitt

MFD Compatability

I have some questions about my Raytheon 2002 Autopilot, gps and instrument compatibility with the new mfd.'s A75 or E7

Started by craig rowell

0 yesterday

Auto pilot

My ST6002 auto pilot works great ... However when I push to standby mode it won't disengage. The helm wheel will not release to steer manua…

Started by Greg Petersen

0 yesterday

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Chuck Rich posted a discussion

B744VL transducer

After upgrading to a C140W and CP300 from  a C80 and DMS300  I also had a Fruno 600L that I had speed/temp with the transducer, my B744VL transducer that was with my DMS300 is now hooked to my CP300 but does not have the speed/temp insert, is there an adapter to convert my B744VL to a speed/temp transducer?ChuckSee More
50 minutes ago
Neal Musto replied to Neal Musto's discussion St4000 plus acting up
"This was the first thing that I did. I also reloaded the program by going into dealer setup changing from wheel to tiller then back again. Neither change have any effect. I find it strange that it set to a specific heading it cycles around five…"
1 hour ago
Greg Baynton posted a discussion

E Series Screen Refresh

My Classic E Series MDF is very slow to refresh when i zoom in or out. Software is current. The same unit i used in a recent charter in the Caribbean refreshed the new screen immediately. Suggestions? See More
2 hours ago
Patrick Gebhardt replied to Patrick Gebhardt's discussion ST4000 Precision
" "
2 hours ago
Chuck Hensley replied to John Little's discussion Evolution wheel steering set up
"I also am installing an EV-1 wheel pilot and this information is invaluable, My motor cable also came with those strange connections - good to know its OK to cut them off. My QUESTION is on the ground connection, the boat is old and I've never…"
2 hours ago
Jeff Spilsbury replied to Jeff Spilsbury's discussion E127 re-booting when data screen is accessed
"Hi, Thanks for your quick reply. I too thought it may have been a malfunctioning Suzuki gateway however I disconnected it and the problem still existed. I have expanded my Raymarine system gradually over the last couple of years and the converter…"
2 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Jeff Spilsbury's discussion E127 re-booting when data screen is accessed
"Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Jeff, Did you perform a Factory Reset operation upon completion of the software updates?  If so, does the problem occur when the engine gateway is disconnected from the system?  Also, it is…"
2 hours ago
Profile IconTony Kratovil, Greg Baynton, Matthew Henning and 23 more joined Raymarine Technical Forum
2 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Tom Williams's discussion Drop in a RL80CRC in place of RL70RC
"Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Tom, As long as the system does not feature any other hsb/hsb2 Pathfinder Pathfinder Series Chartplotter, Radar, or Fishfinder Displays, PCs running RayTech software (w/hsb2 Interface Kit), or DSM250/30/300,…"
2 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to ray hanley's discussion EV-200 Sail Autopilot Recommended Components
"Thanks Alan, you are correct with allow the autopilot to sail to wind and using Wind mode, a wind instrument will need to be added to the system.  Connecting to a GPS is not required by will allow for following waypoints and routes and also if…"
3 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Doug Purdy's discussion Connecting old instruments to EV400
"The Pathfinder display, ST60 and ST50+ Seatalk devices can be connected to the EV-400 autopilot system through a Seatalk to Seatalk NG converter."
3 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Bernie Keys's discussion EV-100 or EV-200
"Anytime.  Contact us with any further questions."
3 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Jamie MacDonald's discussion Using a Raymarine ST 2000 to drive an Aires Autopilot.
"The capacity of the ST2000+ is 10,000 Lbs., so it won't work with your vessel. You will need to look at hydraulic linear drives with a below decks autopilot system our EV-400."
3 hours ago
Tom Williams posted a discussion

Drop in a RL80CRC in place of RL70RC

I have a mono chrome RL70RC (with issues) on my boat now.  I found a reasonable priced used color RL80CRC at my marina.  I am wondering if I can simply swap out the RL70 with the RL80 and have it work?  I have the room for the additional depth.See More
3 hours ago
Javier Medina replied to Javier Medina's discussion Autopilot Raymarine ST7000
"And with the Course computer Smart Pilot ACU-300-SPX-Solenoid. My intention is to purchase (2nd. hand) an AccuSteer HPU 150 for our hydraulic cylinder Wagner NX1-630 (77,3 cu/in) and also a  Raymarine a77 Wi-Fi 7" MFD Touchscreen with…"
3 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to John Little's discussion Evolution wheel steering set up
"Not sure who put those connectors on there, they should be bare wires.  The drive motor is polarized and A and B don't correspond to positive and negative, it is suggested to start with Brown to A and Blue to B but will be calibrated…"
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service