Autopilots (2,770)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

St4000 Smoked today!

Hi Tech suport community, Today I was installing the STng converter and somehow managed to smoke the control head on my st4000 autopilot, N…

Started by John Young

13 Mar 11
Reply by Szabolcs Szigeti

ev100 not turning

I just installed the ev100 autopilot system on my center console boat.  Everything powers on and interfaces with the MFD.  When I put the p…

Started by LookoutBelow

1 Mar 10
Reply by Bad Marc - Raymarine.US

SPX 30 COG and HDG deviate by 25 deg

I have an SPX 30 and a C125 MFD. When I use the Auto function to hold a heading, the COG displays 260 Mag, HDG 285 mag. If I use the auto…

Started by Tony Brouillette

3 Mar 10

Adding a p70 Autopilot Control Head to a ST6001 Control Head

I have a ST6001 Control Head on my sailboat that is mounted on the outside bulkhead and would like to add a second P70 Control Head on the…

Started by David Dameron

3 Mar 10

S100 base station "where to connect after Evo instal?"

I recently pulled my x10 Smartpilot and installed the new EVO system. Where do I reconnect my s100 base station Seatalk wires now?

Started by Mark Coleman

3 Mar 9
Reply by Underway - Raymarine, US

Evolution EV -200

I have a Raymarine ST5000 plus autopilot with a type 1 12 volt hydraulic pump with a linear rudder position sensor hooked up to a Murcery 2…

Started by Bill staples

1 Mar 9

Which Raymarine autopilot system should I be considering for my 1992 Invader 245 Stern Drive

Which Raymarine autopilot system should I be considering for my 1992 Invader 245 Stern Drive. Hello All, I had considered purchasing a Pant…

Started by Stephen Lee

1 Mar 9

Installing ST4000+ on a six spoke Lewmar folding wheel?

Just working through the installation of the Wheel Drive on the Lewmar folding wheel of my Pearson 34. The ST4000+ Owners Handbook provides…

Started by David Wilton

1 Mar 9

AutoPilot ST4000

Can I use a Raymarine Smart Pilot X-5 Tiller to upgrade my autohelm st4000 (i.e. the computer and the display)?

Started by Mike Jaycox

8 Mar 6

Smartpilot Set Autopilot 6001 to upgrade a st4000 wheel drive

Can I use a Smartpilot Set Autopilot 6001 e12114 to up grade my st4000 wheel drive unit?

Started by Mike Jaycox

1 Mar 6

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

nesscapade replied to Barry Shapiro's discussion ActiveCaptain integration with c and e Series
"I saw that Furuno showed an ActiveCaptain integrated chartplotter at the Miami boat show.  Social driven content is the future. Did you see the app that ActiveCaptain has? Warns you by buzzing your phone if you are heading towards a reported…"
23 minutes ago
Milton Cardoso replied to Milton Cardoso's discussion CSeries Classic and EV Autopilot Integration
"Thank you very much for your support. Considering your info, I guess I'd rather just make: - a direct connection between the c70 display and DSM300 Sounder Module through a E65010 cable, - than connect the display to Sea Talkng using its Sea…"
58 minutes ago
don malczewski replied to don malczewski's discussion autopilot
"Ok it's in storage now will have to wait till I can get into the building"
1 hour ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Doug Beville's discussion Replace C80 withC97 and add SR150
"Doug, Transducer's designed for use with the DSM300 may be adapted (w/E66066 Transducer Adapter Cable) to be mated to the transducer port of a/c/e-Series MFDs featuring internal ClearPulse sounder circuitry such as the c97 MFD.…"
2 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Noel A Spalding's discussion SR50 system activation
"You're welcome."
2 hours ago
Doug Beville replied to Doug Beville's discussion Replace C80 withC97 and add SR150
"Thank you for the reply. I had my DSM 300 replaced last year due to problems and would like to eliminate it from the system if purchase of the C97 will accomplish its removal. Does the C97 do that? The GPS sensor currently hooked to the c80 is a…"
13 hours ago
Noel A Spalding replied to Noel A Spalding's discussion SR50 system activation
"Thanks, working, much appreciated. "
14 hours ago
Paul Fucetola replied to Paul Fucetola's discussion ST 4000 autohelm
" "
16 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Josh Pekar's discussion Cannot download and update SD card with maps
"Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Josh, Please note that I have verified I have successfully downloaded the NOAA Raster East charts before sending this response.  Please note that NOAA Raster East includes the Great Lakes, that this is a…"
17 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Scott Underwood's discussion Dragonfly 5 Pro Trolling Motor Mount
"Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Scott, Please see the image below: "
17 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to fireman_bob's discussion C80 interface to Ray55
"Bob, Yes ... should the GPS sensor be interfaced via SeaTalk to the GPS and should the MFD be interfaced to the VHF via NMEA 0183, then the VHF not only receive GPS data from the MFD, but the MFD would also be capable of receiving DSC position…"
18 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Philippe Hevesy 's discussion MFD Features
"Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Phillipe, The a/c/e/gS-Series MFDs presently support displaying custom splash screens.  Please see the attached document addressing this subject. Attachments:  OEM Splash Screen (a, c, e, gS…"
18 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Paul Fucetola's discussion ST 4000 autohelm
"Do you have a picture of the unit?  There was an AutoHelm 4000 that didn't have a Seatalk interface."
18 hours ago
Scott Underwood posted a discussion

Dragonfly 5 Pro Trolling Motor Mount

Just recently purchased the dragonfly 5 pro and I have the trolling motor mount on order. After seeing a picture of the mount, now I'm wondering how it will ever mount on my trolling motor.  Does anyone have any pictures or videos on the trolling motor mount installation?See More
18 hours ago
Josh Pekar posted a discussion

Cannot download and update SD card with maps

Using Lighthouse Manager v1.1.0.2Micro SD card original one removed from e95, already formatted (has pre-loaded raster & vector maps, and the Lighthouse_id.txt file).Trying to download:NOAA Raster - EastNOAA Vector - EastNOAA Raster - Great LakesNOAA Vector - Great LakesRegardless which one I try, download makes it all the way to 100%, then Download Status message pops up saying "File has been corrupted during the download process!".  Files on the SD card show as 0KB.The download process is…See More
18 hours ago
Paul Fucetola posted a discussion

ST 4000 autohelm

Can get seatalk cable to plug into seatalk port on rear of unit is there a special cable for autohelm unit??See More
18 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service