Autopilots (3,234)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

linear rudder reference send4er connection to smart pilot computer

how do i connect the red, white, black , &  screen to the course computer rudder ref . that shows red, blu, yello, screen    ?

Started by Kenneth M Church

0 on Thursday

E15023 SmartController doesn't connect to EV-200 Autopilot (it did before) ERROR: NO PILOT

I recently installed an EV-200 Autopilot along with an a98 MFD (Two MFD's actually , one in the tuna tower and one in the main level cockp…

Started by Larry Johnson

5 on Thursday
Reply by Underway - Raymarine, US

Ev-1

My EV-1 is constantly 15 to 19 degrees off. This happened after newest software update. If COG is 300 ev1 course reads 318 for example. Ide…

Started by Tom Brady

15 on Thursday

400G corepk

This E12092 unit is warning the Drive has stopped.  The literature states to reset the stops which I have 3 times.  By turning the unit off…

Started by Duane Ericson

18 on Thursday

P70R with smart pilot 10

Can I just plug the smart pilot 10 into my new A78 and it will work? Its now in my E9 MFD. On my A78 I have 2 transducers pluged into it (s…

Started by dabood

0 on Wednesday

P70r rudder position

As my boat is traveling in a straight line, my p70r pilot display showers a partial red bar for rudder position. How can I adjust the displ…

Started by Tim Nesterak

5 on Wednesday

"no pilot"

I purchased and installed an evolution autopilot on my sailboat in November 2014.  It worked great up until a month ago.  While underway an…

Started by Stephen Brooks

7 on Wednesday

Autopilot Raymarine s 1000 with Seastar HH5271 steering?

Hi Everyone, I would like to know, for my Grady White Offshore pro 24, I have a Seastar steering HH5271 and would like to install the Rayma…

Started by jean louis denis

4 on Wednesday

Wheel clamps for ST4000 autopilot

Recently purchased a Lewmar folding wheel for our Hunter 336 sailboat.  Took off the existing Edson wheel to install the Lewmar.  Found tha…

Started by Gary Dodd

3 on Wednesday

Autopilot Pump/Motor for 47 Bayliner

My 47 Bayliner has an Autohelm Type 1 pump/motor, but the label has worn such that I can not determine a part number. This is a 20 year old…

Started by mickey

3 on Wednesday

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

PETER IBBOTSON replied to PETER IBBOTSON's discussion e7 shuts down when I start my engine
"Thanks. That's very helpful. I still don't understand why thus happens when my e7 is connected to the domestic battery bank while the engine has its own dedicated starter battery."
9 minutes ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Mike M's discussion Need connecting arm for ST6001 rudder position sensor
"The parts for the connecting hardware is as follows: Ball Joint at the end of the Threaded Rod - P#-55012 Threaded Rod 9 inches - P# - 3014-008-A Ball Joint interface - P# - D143 These parts can be purchases at your favorite Raymarine Dealer. "
14 minutes ago
shaun wilcox replied to jim owens's discussion cp370 and tm 260 transducer
"Thanks Im on hold now for the third time myself . Did they get you up and running?"
1 hour ago
Folkmeister replied to PETER IBBOTSON's discussion e7 shuts down when I start my engine
"Peter - I was about to install this battery isolation switch as well, due to the same problem with my e7.  However, this issues stopped happening when I got new batteries on the boat. If your batteries are older you may want to try this first..."
1 hour ago
Folkmeister replied to Christopher H's discussion E7 viewer control to Ipad
"I have observed this issue randomly too -  happens sometimes, not others.  If I remember correctly,  closing down all the other apps running on the iPad seemed to help.  Double click the home button, and scroll through the open…"
1 hour ago
jim owens replied to jim owens's discussion cp370 and tm 260 transducer
"I finally reached someone today at tech support after 7 or 8 trys.. I suggest trying the tech support line..  "
1 hour ago
shaun wilcox replied to jim owens's discussion cp370 and tm 260 transducer
"Same here Jim no one has gotten back with me either . I posted e120 to cp 300 problems last Tuesday and have gotten no replies on here and have called and waited left messages and still no call back or response . It is very frustrating not to…"
1 hour ago
Ryan Gilbert replied to Brian's discussion No temperature
"The p66 is a transom mount depth/speed/temp transducer... so I doubt that it is what you have mounted in hull. For the DSM30 the M260 and R199 are the two in hull transducer for depth. Here is a link to the transducer options page for the…"
2 hours ago
Dennison replied to Dennison's discussion SPX-5GP passes all calibration and auto-learn tests BUT fails after 1 - 2 mins in AUTO - what's wrong
"Please let me know the names of senior management at Raymarine in the US - this seems to be the only way to get any action.  I've phone the lady who handles Repair Status Inquiries 7 times and only heard the same phone message. I've…"
2 hours ago
Ryan Gilbert replied to Charles Rheintgen's discussion No Sonar Icon on RL70C with DSM250 Sounder
"On each of your RL70C displays you will have a terminator plugged into the back of the display which the HSB2 cable from the DSM250 then plugs into.  It looks like it is just part of the cable -- below is a picture of the…"
2 hours ago
Georges R Paquette replied to Georges R Paquette's discussion i60 linearization
"I don't think I have been clear enough, maybe it is because I speak French. The needle is moving and I have wind speed displayed but both are inaccurate. I have done a calibration and motored straight into the wind and adjusted the needle to…"
3 hours ago
Ryan Gilbert replied to Devin Rankin's discussion What do these numbers mean on my sonar screen?
"Those are Target Depth IDs.  Basically the depth of objects on the screen.  I would think you are getting them below the bottom because the secondary signal is strong enough that the fishfinder thinks they are real objects.  From…"
3 hours ago
Bob Donnelly replied to Bob Donnelly's discussion EV 200 autopilot NMEA 2000 connection to Furuno Navnet 3d
"No.  None of the electronics are connected through a NMEA backbone.  Thanks "
3 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Richard Itkin's discussion C120W compatibility
"David, Thanks for the feedback."
3 hours ago
ed replied to ed's discussion Es 7" mfd cannot get display to work on iPad air
" "
3 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Bob Donnelly's discussion EV 200 autopilot NMEA 2000 connection to Furuno Navnet 3d
"Is the Navnet and M506 VHF on a NMEA2000 backbone?"
3 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service