Autopilots (2,856)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to proper calibrate new p70/ACU-200

We took our boat out to test a new autopilot setup the other day and found that after engaging the autopilot, it would hold a course for a…

Started by Skye Cove

7 Apr 22
Reply by Underway - Raymarine, US

"NO PILOT" and Can't update EV200 System

Hello, I have an EV200 autopilot with the Sportpilot wheel drive.  The system worked fine since I installed it in July 2014.  I have a Ray…

Started by David Shores

9 Apr 22

ST2000+ Install

I want to verify that the angle between the tiller handle and the ST2000+ does NOT need to be 90 degrees. Thanks!

Started by Craig Combes

5 Apr 22

Evolution 200 and SmartPilot Type 1 Hydraulic Pump E12120

Looking to purchase the Evolution 200 auto pilot kit (T70156). I have a Raymarine Type1 Hydraulic pump, with E12120/0740064 as the part num…

Started by Gerard Driscoll

5 Apr 21

EV-1 loation

Installing a new Ev 200 Sail AP.  Would the location of a previously successful Autohelm 6000 fluxgate be a good place to mount the new EV-…

Started by Roger Wells

1 Apr 21

Best Location of EV-1 Sensor Core?

In order for the sensor to get the most/best information on the movement of my boat, I am thinking that the sensor needs to be mounted as h…

Started by John

5 Apr 21

RayPilot 650

My autopilot display shows an erratic compass heading. It will bounce back and forth every second by 15-20 degrees and then stay steady for…

Started by Pete Showalter

3 Apr 21

Connect new EV-100 to existing NMEA 2000 network?

Can you advise on what connectors / adapters I will need in addition to what is included with the EV-100 wheel pilot kit in order to get it…

Started by Brad Stowers

9 Apr 20

Smart pilot intergration with ACU-200

how do i hook a smart pilot controller to the ACU-200.  I only have the smart controller hand held unit so I believe that I need the base s…

Started by Capt. Chris Colavito

1 Apr 20

C120 Classic compatibility with Type 100/300 and ST6000+ Autopilots?

I have a C120 Classic and a type 100/300 Autopilot with a ST6000+ Control head. Can I interface this with the C120 via the seatalk to seata…

Started by Don Luke

3 Apr 20

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Mark Rutherford replied to Mark Rutherford's discussion i70 in setup cannot find transducers
"Thanks. You are right. All transducers are greyed out except the compass which I could access. We have a minus 80 degree error. Will a compass swing align this or should I apply a plus 80 degree offset? "
5 hours ago
Shane Lemons replied to Shane Lemons's discussion New units
"As suggested I purchased two a68's. I have also purchased the trolling motor attachment along with the Raynet (f) cable. This may be redundant but I just need to be clear. One of the units came with navionics gold bundle and one did not. If I…"
9 hours ago
Allen Edwards replied to Lars's discussion Tacktick NMEA interface T122
"Did you ever get an answer on how much current you can take out of the 'power out' connector?"
9 hours ago
Jim Schrader replied to Dale Klymchuk's discussion Auto pilot control by cell phone.
"This is frustrating as this functionality been disabled. I'd say it's only available, for a price, by purchasing a stand alone wireless product but I don't think you can even by one for the evolution autopilot. Never the less, for a…"
17 hours ago
John W Davis replied to John W Davis's discussion P70 Compass Calibration
"Ok, I moved the EV-1 and that cured the problem.  Keep the EV-1 away from the ACU-100. Now my second issue.  Data from my St60's and chart plotter is displayed on the P70, however, when I ask it to show the network, I get an…"
17 hours ago
Ryan Gilbert replied to Jay Garcia's discussion New A98, want to hook up more pieces to network
"I may have miss-spoke on the Fusion ->wifi -> a98.  The a98 can control SOME Fusion radios -- I think it is the 799 series.  Not sure if this is what you have though."
18 hours ago
Dennis posted a status
"Is it possible to control a Robertson autopilot J300X junction box with the Raymarine P70r control head?"
20 hours ago
Ryan Gilbert replied to Dave johnson's discussion a 78 transducer
"The a77 MFD is the same as the a78 except that it has a digital sonar for depth finder/fish finder use instead of the CHIRP/downvision on the a78.  The because of this, the a77 can be used with an in hull transducer.  Here is a link to a…"
20 hours ago
Ryan Gilbert replied to Jay Garcia's discussion New A98, want to hook up more pieces to network
"The Fusion radio can be controlled by the a98 via WiFi so I don't think you need to connect it to the SeaTalkng backbone.    I don't know of any VHF radios that have SeaTalkng or RayNet connectivity.  Most VHF (any brand)…"
21 hours ago
Dh Jackson replied to Dh Jackson's discussion GPSMAP 740 to T122 wiring
"I fired up the system again today and kept the t113 display near the Interface box and the 740 dashboards worked fine. After a couple of hours I shut the systems down, waited about 30 minutes and re-started everything and everything worked!! I…"
yesterday
Air Raid replied to Air Raid's discussion Seatalk 2 Flat 5 connector pinout.
"UW< Is Raymarine Seatalk ng,   Actually NMEA 2000 protocall??"
yesterday
Dave johnson replied to Dave johnson's discussion a 78 transducer
"Thanks for this information. I could return this a78 and get something more suitable. What raymarine sounder would you recommend that can be paired with a good in hull sounder that would work for fishing in saltwater 20 to 600 feet?  dave j "
yesterday
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Dh Jackson's discussion GPSMAP 740 to T122 wiring
"From there I would have to recommend that the interface box be sent to the below address to be evaluated by a service technician. Raymarine Service Center 9 Townsend West Nashua, NH 03063   Include in the box: Name Daytime Phone Return…"
yesterday
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Air Raid's discussion Seatalk 2 Flat 5 connector pinout.
"I have enclosed the labeled connector below."
yesterday
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to KEVIN RAY's discussion Wind i60 just quit working after only about 6 months
"I would suggest emailing the Service Department or calling at 800.539.5539 and they will take care of warrantying that repair."
yesterday
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Keiith's discussion P70r power steer
"With the Type1 hydraulic pump the ACU-200 will output right around what you were seeing about 10.5 volts on the Motor A/B leads."
yesterday

© 2015   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service