Autopilots (2,591)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

s3g and ST7002 "seatalk failure"

I have an S3G course computer connected to a ST7002 pilot.  When powered on, the ST7002 says "no pilot" followed by "seatalk failure".  How…

Started by Dewey Baxter

1 Nov 5
Reply by Underway - Raymarine, US

ST6001+ will not hold course

I have a ST6001+ which is about 12 years old. It has always worked flawlessly until recently. When I have the boat on a course and I engage…

Started by Randy Hondros

1 Nov 5

autohelm 7000st control panel on autohelm 3000 drive.

will the 7000st panel plug into and operate the 3000 drive motor? thanks rick.

Started by lawrence eric day

1 Nov 5

What nema sentences does the s-1000 need to follow a route?

I have wired my s-1000 autopilot using nema 0183.The orange wire (RX/A+)to grey wire(TX(A+) of the gps and the blue wire (RX/B-) to pink wi…

Started by James Burgess

5 Nov 4

S3 Course Computer with ST7001+ control head?

Greetings, I have the S3 Course Computer with the ST7001 control head. The ST7001 has become sun- and water-damaged and needs to be replace…

Started by Robert

3 Nov 4

ST4000

My apologies in advance as I am new here and may be asking already answered questions.  Just repaired my ST4000 with 4 IRFZ44V mosfets and…

Started by David Gutzwiller

1 Nov 4

Seatalk Failure

I have an E120 Classic connected to a an ST5000+ Autopilot via Seatalk.  A GPS antenna is also communicating via Seatalk to the E120.  Powe…

Started by John T. Cox

5 Nov 4

Specifications/part number for Autohelm ST3000 drive motor

I have an ST3000 whose drive motor has stopped working. I see lots of carbon dust, which suggests that the brushes are shot. I would like t…

Started by Jim

0 Nov 4

Autopilot 100\300 and ST 7000+

I have Autopilot 100\300 with ST7000+ control plus ST60 wind - close hauled wind instr. , ST60 tridata  and chartplotter c120. A few month…

Started by Vladimir

0 Oct 30

S100 and p70r not playing nice

20140929_164100%5B1%5D.jpgI have a ev400 autopilot system and added a s100 remote with the E22158 sea talk cable and  besides it constantly…

Started by Paul F Beckett

1 Oct 29
Reply by Moderator - Raymarine, US

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Ian Holland posted a status
"M81202 12 volt type 3. Who is the OEM of the piston? I need to disable the clutch to the "on" position"
1 hour ago
Alan martin replied to Alan martin's discussion Waypoint transfer
"No one Knows the answer ??"
15 hours ago
Reel Estate replied to Reel Estate's discussion DSM 300 and B260 recognition and striated display problems
"Greetings I'm still having problems with the DSM 300 identifying the 1k capabilities of my B260.   I've re-spliced the cable with the 33 350 with a new e66009 cable and plug and a new THT 1B thermistor (the thermistor failed earlier…"
19 hours ago
vic replied to Sam Snead's discussion A65 MFD to Standard Horizon GX2150 NMEA 0183 \ A65 autopilot control
"With the NGW-STNG bridge the yellow tiped cable for the beam 0183 data connection has only two conductors, the schematic for the standard horizon gx2150 shows four conductors one pIr as data i, and a pair for data out. How is the STNG bridge…"
20 hours ago
John Kee replied to John Kee's discussion Attaching power wires to Type 300 Course Computer
"Thanks Underway; I found a 4-position terminal block (see attached picture) in the box that the Type 300 Course Computer, fluxgate compass and rudder position transducer came in (new-old-stock purchase).  It looks like a to solution to the…"
yesterday
Paul Fucetola posted a status
"what are the chances of us both being on ray marine site!!"
yesterday
chuck hantis left a comment for Paul Fucetola
"Hope all is well..what you doing here...haha"
yesterday
chuck hantis and Paul Fucetola are now friends
yesterday
Jim replied to Jim's discussion Spx5 moved from usa to australia. Getting erratic behaviour.
"Ah ok..grasping at straws as a precursor to the system losing the plot is widely increasing rudder angle."
yesterday
paul replied to paul's discussion Evolution Autopilot update to latest software versions - preservation of defaults and calibration?
"Hi, Apologies for the thread-drift, I'll open a new request for the i70. Just to clarify on the p70, if I understand you correctly, the p70 retains all the configuration data (user preferences and calibration data) for the ACU and EV1, i.e. the…"
yesterday
Eric posted a discussion

Current and tide information

Hello - writing to inquire if I'm missing something, as I can't seem to display the current and tide information as I would like.I have a e97 MFD, running the latest 10/2014 firmware.  I recently upgraded to the Navionics Gold maps, and have been trying to get current and tide information to display.  Per the manual instructions, I touch either the current station or tide station diamonds, and select animate.The icons do appropriately change to arrows or tide boxes, but if I close the animate…See More
yesterday
Andrew Eaglesfield posted a discussion

AIS signal reception

I have just this season fitted to our Moody a E90W plotter, with a AIS350 receiver. I also have a 0.9m 'Skinny whip' antenna mounted on the rear gantry about 2.2 m above the waterline and not far from the Aerogen and the Radar scanner.When setting out from NW Spain we seemed to get all the AIS signals shown on the plotter with no problem, but as we entered the Med about 6 weeks later we only seem to pick up the signals from leisure boats, fishing boats and superyachts! Most freighters and…See More
yesterday
Profile Iconbart harold, Tman600, John Beck and 3 more joined Raymarine Technical Forum
yesterday
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to alejandro Zarich's discussion i60 close haul working randomly
"The ST50 wind is older Seatalk, and is not compatible with the Seatalk to Seatalk NG converter.  You will need to upgrade the masthead wind transducer as well the ST50 masthead is not compatible with the newer ST60/+, i60, i70 Wind systems.…"
yesterday
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Graham Bobbit's discussion P70 compatibity with Seatalk
"Yes, to get into the menus to calibrate the system.  I have enclosed the manual the Calibration section starts on page 80."
yesterday
Graham Bobbit replied to Graham Bobbit's discussion P70 compatibity with Seatalk
"Thanks for the reply. So I understand fully can you explain what ""calibrate the system" means and is there an way  to do this manually?"
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service