Autopilots (3,093)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Interface a E15023 SmartController with a E22166 P70 Auto Pilot Control

I just got a new boat with the P70 autopilot (using E70096).  Then I purchased a SmartController from West Marine.  When I went to plug in…

Started by Gordon McOrmond

3 Jun 23
Reply by Underway - Raymarine, US

Location of ACU-100

Hi - The preferred place for installing the ACU-100 on our boat would be in the lazarette. However, the lazarette also holds the diesel fue…

Started by Kokomo

7 Jun 23

SPX-5GP passes all calibration and auto-learn tests BUT fails after 1 - 2 mins in AUTO - what's wrong

The new SPX-5GP installed on my sailboat passes all the calibration and all 27 auto-learn tests and procedures. The Control Head displays a…

Started by Dennison

11 Jun 23

How to proper calibrate new p70/ACU-200

We took our boat out to test a new autopilot setup the other day and found that after engaging the autopilot, it would hold a course for a…

Started by Skye Cove

16 Jun 23

E140W + P70R + SPX(10?) software Upgrade?

A customer of ours has the above system (plus I believe a DSM300 if memory serves me) with outboard Merc motors, no rudder feedback sensor…

Started by Shale Leech

1 Jun 23

P70 and S1 compatibility

This forum has been very helpful in diagnosing the problems with my autopilot system and now I just have to replace my ST-6002 unit which i…

Started by Schnick

1 Jun 23

ST1000+ body gasket

I recently acquired a used ST1000+, with body gasket deteriorated in a few places and definitely doesn't look watertight. Can replacement p…

Started by Michael reviakin

1 Jun 23

Smart Pilot Linear Rudder position

I have a smart pilot from 2004 (St6001) tied into C120.  The linear rudder position sensor froze and broke.  Is there a replacement that wi…

Started by Joshua Foster

1 Jun 23

Ev100 Auto pilot, S100, A70D

I own a A70D with gps. considering buying a EV 100 auto pilot system. Also considering buying a S 100 remote, will this all work together?

Started by John K. Mitchell

1 Jun 23

EVO ....having issues

Hello, I have a EVO autopilot and a type 1 linear drive on a Sabre 34 Sailboat. The issues is that it will not track perfectly, but hunts,…

Started by Richard Rutsch

1 Jun 22

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Kenneth Watson replied to Kenneth Watson's discussion Dragonfly 7 Slow Boot Time
"Bump."
27 minutes ago
Thierry replied to Thierry's discussion Wiring Autopilot St-4000 to new MFD a77 serie
"So the autopilot is powered by the backbone converter alone? Is that internal power wire big enough for the 12v pilot??"
2 hours ago
Gary Hamilton replied to Gary Hamilton's discussion p70 won't update
"I did reply to this post but it seems to have vanished. The two sh files that were part of the file I found on the support site and your bootloader pkg file as listed above did NOT work on the p70. The three files were the only files on the sd…"
3 hours ago
Frank Edison replied to Frank Edison's discussion ST6002 MOTOR BURNED OUT
"8000 lbs (4 ton)."
4 hours ago
Will Ritch-Smith replied to Will Ritch-Smith's discussion EV1 wheel jerking back and forth
"It looks like I do not.  My display is 2.12 and the latest is 2.17.   I'm a little confused about my EV-1--my notes say the software I have is 1.11, but it doesn't appear on the Raymarine website that there is such a version. At…"
5 hours ago
Erich Schulze replied to Ken Peckham's discussion Classic C-80 and Digital RADAR compatibility question
"I also found this info regarding compatibility with the c80 MFD.  http://raymarinec80.com/c80_radar_compatibility/  For an 18"Radome it lists M92650-S and E52065.  No mention of the 52010-S that you specify above.  The…"
5 hours ago
Billy Simmons replied to Billy Simmons's discussion Autopilot problems
"p70/R v2.17 EV-1. V1.11 ACU-200 v1.10 E-127. V14.36 Just updated everthing about a week ago I have tried all the response levels"
6 hours ago
FRANCO Campana replied to FRANCO Campana's discussion Autopilot Evolution ACU 100
"Thank youu. Should I send the rest of the equipment?"
7 hours ago
Billy Simmons replied to Billy Simmons's discussion Autopilot problems
" "
7 hours ago
Nathan replied to Nathan's discussion A68 mfd to spx10 via seatalk ng
"It would be good to teach everyone in your tech department that. I was specifically searching for an ap that would not require the use of a separate control panel. I don't know anything about ap's so when I called the tech department and…"
7 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Doug's discussion Navionics plus card no sonar charts A78
"Doug, Wi-Fi connection issues may be caused by large separation distances between the MFD and mobile device or problems with the MFD's Wi-Fi circuitry.  Once Wi-Fi connection is established, synchronization issues may be caused by poor…"
7 hours ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Alex Hill's discussion Fusion-Link a/c/e series support for Fusion MS-BB300 black box system
"You're welcome."
7 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Stephen R Madsen's discussion Daisy chain WITHOUT backbone
"How far are the displays away from one another?  When daisy chaining displays (max 3), the maximum spur length can not exceed 6m, (18 feet) if it is inside this then this would work."
7 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to david garman's discussion Can the P70 replace the ST60+ compass display
"The p70 can display a couple items of data, but it only shows in very small boxes and should not and can not be used as a direct replacement for an ST60+ display.  The i70 is a multifunction instrument display and can display different…"
8 hours ago
Alden Wells replied to Alden Wells's discussion X-5 Auto Pilot Installation
"Thank you I'll try it, and the other part of my question. Would the current (incorrect) power supply wiring generate the "No Pilot" message i'm seeing at the P70?    "
8 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Will Ritch-Smith's discussion EV1 wheel jerking back and forth
"You want to make sure you are at the latest version of software, for the system, p70, EV-1 and ACU-100."
8 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service