Autopilots (2,683)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Raymarine EV-100 AutoPilot and Garmin GPSMAP 840xs

I'm considering the purchase of the Raymarine EV-100 autopilot for my 22 foot C-Dory.  I have a single outboard, a Merc 115hp EFI 4 stroke,…

Started by Colby

3 Jan 9
Reply by Underway - Raymarine, US

Smart pilot course computer IPS

I have purchased a smart pilot ips course computer, 6001 control head the volvo penta gateway interface and cable to connect to NG network.…

Started by Harry

3 Jan 8

Connect e7 to S3 smartpilot

I'd like to connect my e7 MFD to my S3 smartpilot.  Should I make the connection directly to the S3 smartpilot or connect the e7 to my ST6…

Started by Peter Wolf

2 Jan 7

Auto pilot

Can anyone tell me where I can get a Potentiometer that is in the Rotary Rudder Reference Transducer for a Raypilot 650.? Bourn electronics…

Started by Brian smith

9 Jan 7

Type 2 autohelm hydraulic pump leak

I am attempting  to repair an Autohelm Type 2 pump. There is a shaft seal where the motor shaft enters the pump. I would like to know wher…

Started by Dave Frye

6 Jan 6

ST7001+ Failure

On startup The rudder bar on the display goes hard ( 30 ) to starboard and when put into ' Auto' the drive moves hard to Port. Standby rele…

Started by Philip McManus

1 Jan 6

S1000 pump capacity

I have installed an S1000 auto pilot on a 24.5 ft world cat CC with twin 150s and find that I can not make the motors move more than an inc…

Started by david andrews

3 Jan 5
Reply by TJ

Auto Pilot Replacement

I am wanting an autopilot with fishing patterns and one that will work with my new E125 MFD. My old auto pilot works good, but I want to u…

Started by Bruce Day

3 Jan 5

Smart Controller Interface

I purchased a smart remote controller and it works fine except it does not provide the data including speed and depth.  All the instruments…

Started by Dennis Cesari

5 Jan 5

S100 Questions

Question 1: My newly installed S100 remote seems to be working fine, but the signal level always shows 3 or below--- even if i place the re…

Started by Jim Jensen

1 Jan 5

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Nick Koslowski posted a discussion

Raymarine RD424D 24" Radar - What cable?

Does anyone know what cable is needed to connect to this radar?  I've seen vendors state that it comes with a Raynet cable, and I've also seen it listed with a Seatalk HS cable.  I will need to connect this to an E80, which will require the use of a Seatalk HS cable and a crossover coupler.  TY!See More
21 minutes ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Lawrence's discussion A22012 replacement
"Yes, the R28170 is backward compatible with the older style masthead base."
23 minutes ago
Kurt Breitkreuz replied to Kurt Breitkreuz's discussion Raymarine a78 mounting bracket part#?
"Ok thanks again for the info."
27 minutes ago
Lawrence replied to Lawrence's discussion A22012 replacement
"I would prefer to use this R28170 so as to not mix old parts with new. Will this plug into my existing E22012 base at the mast head? Put another way, is this apparently new design backward compatible to the E22012 base? "
30 minutes ago
Profile IconNick Koslowski, Bill Kimbell, Ed Damm and 6 more joined Raymarine Technical Forum
34 minutes ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Brian smith's discussion Raypilot 650
"Let us know the outcome."
39 minutes ago
Brian smith replied to Brian smith's discussion Raypilot 650
"Roger.  will try that. thanks Brian"
1 hour ago
Moderator - Raymarine, US replied to Joe McCormack's discussion Can the dragonfly playback sonar images
"Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Joe, Unfortunately, while the Dragonfly displays support taking snapshots of their screens, they do not feature a record/playback feature for recording sonar imagery.  A feature request has been logged…"
1 hour ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Brian smith's discussion Raypilot 650
"Try switching the motor wires A/B at the course computer."
1 hour ago
Brian smith posted a discussion

Raypilot 650

I have just replaced the Rotary Rudder Reference Transducer and it shows the position of the rudder okay, but when I turn on the autopilot to Auto it commands a turn hard over to Starboard.   Could it be a sticky fluxgate compass? The boat was tied up to the dock.See More
1 hour ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Fernando's discussion Adding nmea2000 and nmea183 to an EV100 autopilot
"Anytime, contact us with any further questions."
1 hour ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Derek Hillen's discussion Raymarine ST7001+ Autopilot - service?
"Anytime, contact us with any further questions."
1 hour ago
Derek Hillen replied to Derek Hillen's discussion Raymarine ST7001+ Autopilot - service?
"That is interesting and good to know it will work, somewhat, on just one drive if and when the other one takes a holiday. Thanks very much. Dhillen"
2 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to S Barnes's discussion 24" HD Raydome - trouble getting good returns on smaller targets
"Great to hear, contact us with any further questions."
2 hours ago
Underway - Raymarine, US replied to Bill Ehlke's discussion HD Digital Radar not starting when system is powered on
"OK, what is the software level of the E Widescreen?"
2 hours ago
Joe McCormack posted a discussion

Can the dragonfly playback sonar images

Can the latest software version  10.10  for the Dragonfly record and play back the downvision images for review. I have just bought one and am currently downloading the latest software.Thanks in advance.JoeSee More
2 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service