Autopilots (3,548)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ST-2000 Seatalk to e7D

What is the correct cable to use for this connection?  Looks like I need a Seatalk connector on the e7D end but will wire in the other end…

Started by Glenn McKibben

7 Feb 1
Reply by Underway - Raymarine, US

No Rudder message

I have an S1 pilot, smart pilot control head and a rudder ref unit. The boat is tiller steered. It has worked perfectly for several years b…

Started by Steve

7 Feb 1

ST4000 + problem

Hi, I just bought a Sailboat equipped with a ST400+ autopilot. The previous owner told me that it was working fine until last summer, then…

Started by Sylvain Turcotte

3 Feb 1

evolution joystick

hello is there a solution to fit a nema 2000 joystick to an evolution EV-300, I know the old seatalk joystick could be use but is not recom…

Started by goodwood marine

0 Jan 28

Autohelm 4000+ Mk II

I presently have the Raymarine Autohelm 4000 + Mk II installed at the helm and wondering if it is possible to operate remotely either tho…

Started by John Russo

9 Jan 27
Reply by Bad Marc - Raymarine.US

Accurate fluxgate calibration w/out GPS

After following the steps to calibrate my fluxgate using a P70 control head (circle the boat slowly until deviation is displayed), the indi…

Started by Richard Emerson

5 Jan 26

add wireless remote to my older Raytheon autopilot?

I have a Raytheon Type 100/300 autopilot, with two ST6000+ control units.  About 2000 vintage. I want to add a wireless remote to the syste…

Started by lewis wolf

9 Jan 26

Which hydraulic tubing kit?

I am installing an EV-100 autopilot on a 22 ft outboard that has a new Seastar helm model 1.7 RM, part number HH5261-3. This helm has the O…

Started by Stephen Grant

2 Jan 25

SPX-SOL questions

I bought a new SPX-SOL autopilot corepak E12205 and I have a few questions. I am a little confused with some things I am reading. 1. Is the…

Started by Scott Templeton

3 Jan 25

Calibration

Hi Raymarine, I upgraded and recently purchased the E127, CP370, RD418HD, B256 and the P70 with ACU-100 and EV Sensor core. I have done the…

Started by Richard Perdomo

7 Jan 25

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

frode R updated their profile
8 hours ago
John Galvin replied to John Galvin's discussion RS130 and Lowrance HDS8
"more screenshots"
yesterday
John Galvin replied to John Galvin's discussion RS130 and Lowrance HDS8
"Just getting back to this problem again. See the attached screenshots. The system recognizes it but won't complete the configuration. I have a couple more screenshots but the system only allows 3. Hope to hear from you soon"
yesterday
Greg Shakeshaft replied to Cindy Cross's discussion "Low Battery" Autohelm ST7000 Control, Type 300 Computer, Type 3 Reversing Hydraulic Pump Drive
"Thanks Cindy "
Jul 18
Jeffrey replied to David Laurrell's discussion C120 and Simrad AP16 Autopilot Integration
"Can i switch over to a: Raymarine autopilot:(EV-1 Sensor Corep70R Autopilot Control HeadACU-200 Actuator Control UnitEvolution Cabling Kit) and use my existing Simrad RF300 rudder indicator RPU 80 drive unit."
Jul 18
Cindy Cross replied to Cindy Cross's discussion "Low Battery" Autohelm ST7000 Control, Type 300 Computer, Type 3 Reversing Hydraulic Pump Drive
"It was the D25 Diode which they quite easily replaced.  Sorry about the delayed response."
Jul 18
Kaohsiungans updated their profile
Jul 17
Jeffrey replied to David Laurrell's discussion C120 and Simrad AP16 Autopilot Integration
"I hooked it up exactly like it was on my E120 I think port 1 Bwc Bwr Rmb Seem to need to be off Followed route very well"
Jul 17
David Laurrell updated their profile
Jul 17
David Laurrell replied to David Laurrell's discussion C120 and Simrad AP16 Autopilot Integration
"Thanks for letting me know about disabling these two sentences.  Which port are you using on the AC10 to connect with the C127 - Port 1 or Port 2?  "
Jul 17
Philip Probets updated their profile
Jul 17
"I disabled two of the nmea sentences on the c127 and it no longer locks up i believe it was rmb and bwc"
Jul 17
Jeffrey replied to Jeffrey's discussion Upgrade E120 Classic to c127
"Can I use my Existing RPU-80 Pump and rc300 Rudder Control with a new Course computer and head unit either form raymarine or Simrad and which would be appropriate for my Pursuit 3100 Offshore Inboards. By the way I disabled two of the nmea sentences…"
Jul 17
David Laurrell replied to Jeffrey's discussion Upgrade E120 Classic to c127
"Jeffrey - I presume you've read the entire conversation on my earlier post and Raymarine's response to this subject. To clarify, when hooking up your C127 to your Simrad AC10 autopilot you can make your connections using the NMEA 0183…"
Jul 17
David Laurrell replied to David Laurrell's discussion C120 and Simrad AP16 Autopilot Integration
"Jeffrey - According to Simrad the later software versions installed on their newer autopilots corrected this problem. If you wanted to stay with Simrad you apparently can just replace the course comupter and control heads and use the existing…"
Jul 17
Robert Fine replied to Brad's discussion Rejoining cut Raynet cable for radar
"Since you indicated option two, cutting the end and putting an RJ-45 connector on the cable without twisting the communication pairs, how about indicating which wires go to which position since the colors may not match an Cat-5 or Cat-6 cable? …"
Jul 16

© 2016   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service