Autopilots (3,547)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hi Raymarine, I upgraded and recently purchased the E127, CP370, RD418HD, B256 and the P70 with ACU-100 and EV Sensor core. I have done the…

Started by Richard Perdomo

7 Jan 25
Reply by Bad Marc - Raymarine.US

ST6002 navigation error

Thanks for the advice. We  had a nice day yesterday so why not follow up on your suggestion. Took the boat out, calm waters a little curren…

Started by Adrian Vuyk

3 Jan 25
Reply by Bad Marc - Raymarine.US

I'm interested in an autopilot for a 27' Ameracat with twin 150 Mercury four strokes and hydraulic steering. The EV100 sounds appealing, bu…

Started by Braden Pursell

6 Jan 23
Reply by Moderator - Raymarine, US

I want install an autopilot but i'm not shure about is the better choice. The boat has 44 feet and 20 metric ton. The engines are two MTU 6…

Started by Alberto Lojo Santamaria

5 Jan 22
Reply by Underway - Raymarine, US

Consistent heading error while moving

While our boat is tied to a dock or not moving at anchor, our heading is shown correctly on a P70 a/p controller. Once the boat is under wa…

Started by Richard Emerson

23 Jan 21

ST6001 / SPX 10 question

I added a st6002 pilot controller in the back of my boat.  It's currently connected directly to the spx 10 via sea talk.  It works good, b…

Started by Eric West

5 Jan 21
Reply by Moderator - Raymarine, US

Autohelm T300 autopilot (seatalk1), upgrading ST6000 plus to p70

I have a year 2001 Autohelm / Raymarine seatalk instrumentation autopilot system with the following: Depth instrument & display, seatal…

Started by Jean-Francois Somerville

5 Jan 20

autohelm ST6000 NMEA cable

Hello, I am helping a friend with an older Autohelm ST6000. He's attempting to connect a GPS to the NMEA input of the autopilot. Can anyone…

Started by Mike Ross

5 Jan 20

Autohelm st2000+ stuck compass stuck

Hello everybody. So, I bought the st2000+, 2 days ago; I installed everything and checked the nmea connection with my gpsmap 420s. The con…

Started by Damia Sintes

1 Jan 20

ST6001 control display compatibility with older Raytheon autopilot (T100/300)

I have a Raytheon Type 100/300 autopilot (with P08 / P10 software) and a defective ST6000 control display. Would a ST6001 control display b…

Started by Serge Robitaille

1 Jan 19

• Add Videos

• Add Photos

Latest Activity

Michael replied to Moderator - Raymarine, US's discussion SeaTalkng Communications Protocol
"Hi, these are good docs on the phys network, but there doesn't appear to be any protocol info in these docs. is there any doc on the sentences? Or is STNG the same sentences as NMEA2000 sentences?  thx"
15 hours ago
Richard Anderson updated their profile
Oct 3
Mark noe updated their profile
Sep 12
Phil Niles updated their profile
Sep 12
Kenneth Bryce left a comment for Kenneth Bryce
"Hi I have 2 /C97 units. I am purchasing a Quantum raydar. At present my two c97 are linked via one cable, raynet.My depth transducer is conected to unit A. I would like to be able to use both A and B units independently .With the Wifi on Qantam ,…"
Sep 7
roger goodman updated their profile
Sep 5
W. Cary Letien updated their profile
Aug 30
Keith Davis updated their profile
Aug 30
William G Thomson updated their profile
Aug 29
German Delfino updated their profile
Aug 23
robert charles updated their profile
Aug 15
John W Graham and Franci Separovic are now friends
Aug 14
William G Thomson liked Danny Engle's discussion DSM 300 "DSM Connection Lost"
Aug 12
David Vacanti left a comment for Sean E Anderson
"I had major problems with losing DSM 300 depth data on my E120 Classic display. I finally gave up on the system and have converted to the new CP370 Depth Sounder that is an all new design. The new unit is rock solid and has excellent performance.…"
Aug 10
Dave Morrow updated their profile
Aug 9
Don Matteoni updated their profile
Aug 3

© 2016   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service