Autopilots (3,547)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

No Rudder message

I have an S1 pilot, smart pilot control head and a rudder ref unit. The boat is tiller steered. It has worked perfectly for several years b…

Started by Steve

7 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by Underway - Raymarine, US

ST4000 + problem

Hi, I just bought a Sailboat equipped with a ST400+ autopilot. The previous owner told me that it was working fine until last summer, then…

Started by Sylvain Turcotte

3 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by Underway - Raymarine, US

evolution joystick

hello is there a solution to fit a nema 2000 joystick to an evolution EV-300, I know the old seatalk joystick could be use but is not recom…

Started by goodwood marine

0 Jan 28, 2016

Autohelm 4000+ Mk II

I presently have the Raymarine Autohelm 4000 + Mk II installed at the helm and wondering if it is possible to operate remotely either tho…

Started by John Russo

9 Jan 27, 2016
Reply by Bad Marc - Raymarine.US

Accurate fluxgate calibration w/out GPS

After following the steps to calibrate my fluxgate using a P70 control head (circle the boat slowly until deviation is displayed), the indi…

Started by Richard Emerson

5 Jan 26, 2016

add wireless remote to my older Raytheon autopilot?

I have a Raytheon Type 100/300 autopilot, with two ST6000+ control units.  About 2000 vintage. I want to add a wireless remote to the syste…

Started by lewis wolf

9 Jan 26, 2016

Which hydraulic tubing kit?

I am installing an EV-100 autopilot on a 22 ft outboard that has a new Seastar helm model 1.7 RM, part number HH5261-3. This helm has the O…

Started by Stephen Grant

2 Jan 25, 2016

SPX-SOL questions

I bought a new SPX-SOL autopilot corepak E12205 and I have a few questions. I am a little confused with some things I am reading. 1. Is the…

Started by Scott Templeton

3 Jan 25, 2016

Calibration

Hi Raymarine, I upgraded and recently purchased the E127, CP370, RD418HD, B256 and the P70 with ACU-100 and EV Sensor core. I have done the…

Started by Richard Perdomo

7 Jan 25, 2016

ST6002 navigation error

Thanks for the advice. We  had a nice day yesterday so why not follow up on your suggestion. Took the boat out, calm waters a little curren…

Started by Adrian Vuyk

3 Jan 25, 2016

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

• Add Photos

Latest Activity

NOAM REJMAN replied to Louis Viau's discussion E80 classic radome compatibility
"hi there i have E80 & RD418D that i got from a freind swore that the system work called support yesterday asking the same question: is RD418D is compatible with E80 v5.69?  Answer was not compatible. i read on here that it is…"
Tuesday
Geoff MacDonald updated their profile
Tuesday
Germain Bélanger updated their profile
Monday
Colin Bondy updated their profile
Apr 8
Philippe Jean Figueroa updated their profile
Apr 5
Alan martin updated their profile
Apr 5
jonas wallner updated their profile
Apr 1
Steve Haas updated their profile
Mar 21
Peter Sjölund updated their profile
Mar 8
Cat Fish updated their profile
Feb 26
Chuck Rich updated their profile
Feb 17
William Lakso updated their profile
Feb 16
Donald Evans commented on Donald Evans's album

NMEA cable

"These cables are available on ww.gps-galore.co.uk and ebay. Bought one myself. The connector is a slightly different shape on the outside but it fits perfectly."
Feb 8
Igor Stelli updated their profile
Feb 1
Gregor Popp updated their profile
Jan 30
Michael Carson replied to Will Ritch-Smith's discussion EV1 wheel jerking back and forth
"I am having the same problem and this is very frustrating. EV1 with ACU400 p70 and rudder position sensor.  Vessel is a 53' sailboat. Displacement is approx 55,000lbs. Steering system is a Whitlock Mamba and the drive unit is a Robertson…"
Jan 27

© 2018   Created by Moderator - Raymarine, US.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service