Autopilots (3,548)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Accurate fluxgate calibration w/out GPS

After following the steps to calibrate my fluxgate using a P70 control head (circle the boat slowly until deviation is displayed), the indi…

Started by Richard Emerson

5 Jan 26
Reply by Bad Marc - Raymarine.US

add wireless remote to my older Raytheon autopilot?

I have a Raytheon Type 100/300 autopilot, with two ST6000+ control units.  About 2000 vintage. I want to add a wireless remote to the syste…

Started by lewis wolf

9 Jan 26

Which hydraulic tubing kit?

I am installing an EV-100 autopilot on a 22 ft outboard that has a new Seastar helm model 1.7 RM, part number HH5261-3. This helm has the O…

Started by Stephen Grant

2 Jan 25

SPX-SOL questions

I bought a new SPX-SOL autopilot corepak E12205 and I have a few questions. I am a little confused with some things I am reading. 1. Is the…

Started by Scott Templeton

3 Jan 25

Calibration

Hi Raymarine, I upgraded and recently purchased the E127, CP370, RD418HD, B256 and the P70 with ACU-100 and EV Sensor core. I have done the…

Started by Richard Perdomo

7 Jan 25

ST6002 navigation error

Thanks for the advice. We  had a nice day yesterday so why not follow up on your suggestion. Took the boat out, calm waters a little curren…

Started by Adrian Vuyk

3 Jan 25

Autopilot

I'm interested in an autopilot for a 27' Ameracat with twin 150 Mercury four strokes and hydraulic steering. The EV100 sounds appealing, bu…

Started by Braden Pursell

6 Jan 23
Reply by Moderator - Raymarine, US

Autopilots

I want install an autopilot but i'm not shure about is the better choice. The boat has 44 feet and 20 metric ton. The engines are two MTU 6…

Started by Alberto Lojo Santamaria

5 Jan 22
Reply by Underway - Raymarine, US

Consistent heading error while moving

While our boat is tied to a dock or not moving at anchor, our heading is shown correctly on a P70 a/p controller. Once the boat is under wa…

Started by Richard Emerson

23 Jan 21
Reply by Underway - Raymarine, US

ST6001 / SPX 10 question

I added a st6002 pilot controller in the back of my boat.  It's currently connected directly to the spx 10 via sea talk.  It works good, b…

Started by Eric West

5 Jan 21
Reply by Moderator - Raymarine, US

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Joel Richardson replied to Joseph Myerson's discussion Error message "2000" on my ST2000+ autopilot
"I have same problem. It is only one year old. Will I need to send it in for repair? Joel"
Saturday
Diana Morgan replied to Clarence Harvey's discussion No Goto or Stop goto Functions on E80
" "
Friday
Dave replied to Scott Gooding's discussion EV-100 Power autopilot produces sonar interference
"I have the same problem with a recently installed ev100 and my e127. I connected rf ground to my ground bus, installed a suppression ferret to the Acu & pump power and isolated the transducer cable from the autopilot. I also updated all the…"
Thursday
Stéphane updated their profile
May 12
steven philips updated their profile
May 9
David Horvath updated their profile
May 7
William Stocker updated their profile
May 7
Ken Legge updated their profile
May 4
Jim updated their profile